Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 735 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5304

    Is there a joke I missed?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Here we go. Let the comments begin!
    Not sure I understand the Ho comment from Buck.

    Let me know what OK to post here.

  2. #5303

    Didn't realize

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    I've emptied it.

    Still looking.

  3. #5302

    OneLuckyGirl

    Anyone have any experiences with one lucky girl, can't find anything on here about her.

  4. #5301

    Pics and Video

    Any suggestions on providers who allow pics and / or videos taken during a session? Thank you.

  5. #5300

    Huge titty recommendations?

    I'll cut to the chase. I am obsessed with big breasts. I love playing with them, sucking on them, fucking them, cumming on them. The bigger the better in my opinion. Does anyone have recommendations on their favorite big titty providers? I've seen quite a few of the busty providers in the area but looking to meet some new ladies. I'd love to hear everyone's recommendations. Especially if you know any UTR ladies. Preferably GFE or PSE providers.

  6. #5299
    Your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsPhatCock  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone interested in splitting an Escort?

    Not fat or over 50.

    Drug free.

  7. #5298
    I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 108

    John Mulaney.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Here we go. Let the comments begin!
    Anyone want to get a ho for the table? How about it? You want a ho? I know you'll have a ho.

  8. #5297
    I am totally interested on this.

    I sent you a internal message.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Here we go. Let the comments begin!

  9. #5296

    Hey anyone interested in splitting an Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsPhatCock  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone interested in splitting an Escort?

    Not fat or over 50.

    Drug free.
    Here we go. Let the comments begin!

  10. #5295

    Split an escort?

    Hey anyone interested in splitting an Escort?

    Not fat or over 50.

    Drug free.

  11. #5294

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Eva Adams in Bellevue has an insane body. Obviously artificial but it was like those anime impossible female figures with F cup and ass implants. Nice GFE experience.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....8-European-eva
    I saw her ads when they first came out. She looks sexy as hell, but she's got some mixed reviews. I went on her page, but it looks like all her pics are pulled down including her photo albums. Strange.

  12. #5293

    Eva Adams

    Eva Adams in Bellevue has an insane body. Obviously artificial but it was like those anime impossible female figures with F cup and ass implants. Nice GFE experience.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....8-European-eva

  13. #5292

    Vanessa C

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ek-Come-See-Me!

    Has anyone seen VC before? Tried researching and found pretty much no hits with details which is surprising considering she's been around awhile. Been leery of ads with blurred faces lately especially if they're a bit older.

    2 Hr combo seems nice, but also not so nice if you don't mesh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. I saw her about a year ago for an hour VIP session. GFE: DFK, DATY, DATO, BBJ, BLS, CFS. Denied BB. She was really nice.

    I'm guessing she's mid-late 40's. She was really nice. Pretty face but not especially so. Average body, a little extra stomach, but not much. The only knock when I saw her was her pussy was really musky. I even took a quick shower afterwards and I still had that smell on me. So if you see her do a better job of lathering up, LOL.

    Despite that, I'd recommend her. She's got a good deal going right now. I'd prefer to save a little extra and see someone a little more premium though.
    Bobo's assessment is 100% spot on consistent with my experience. And while she does have a belly her B / C cups are nice and soft with very suckable nips which is the way I prefer them. I didn't intend to repeat but her incall is a 5 minute drive from my condo so convenience overcame my better judgment. The straw the broke the camel's back is that when I arrived. On time, mind you. And texting her 4 minutes before the agreed time letting her know that I'm parked outside her building. She didn't respond until 15 minutes after our appointment time saying she was ready. The first time I chalked it up to 'hey people can get busy' but on the 2nd visit it was the exact same thing, so. Basically the 15 minute thing, combined with musky, I decided the 2nd visit was my last. It's too bad because her location is so convenient. Maybe I can get some providers that I like to relocate there.

    Anyway feel free to PM me if you want more details.
    Last edited by Maui Glory; 06-23-22 at 00:59. Reason: add title

  14. #5291

    Layla

    Any intel on this one? https://sumosear.ch/phone/206-350-0193.

  15. #5290

    Xanadoo. Coco Rose Seattle

    Any intel on this lady?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-d-o-o-n-u-r-u!Juicy-booty-hot-body!-gt-new-pics-new-reviews.

    Does she still look good? Does she look anything like she did back when she did those 2 videos for Northwest Bad girls? I have wanted to do her for years.

    Any information would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape