Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 751 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6843

    Pretty much all scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went on tinder for a month just to see what's up. Lots of escort/sb/whatever posts. Times have changed.
    I met exactly one girl thru Tinder. Of course she wanted money and I paid her $$.

    The rest of those pics are put up by scammers. They will talk to you for about ten minutes before they ask you to meet. And then comes the rub: Can you send me $20 for gas, or $50 for UBER.

    I'd say about 80% are fake accounts / spammers / scams.

    Also, girls telling you to hit them up on Instagram only want to inflate their followers.

    Narcissistic, selfish times brother.

  2. #6842
    Went on tinder for a month just to see what's up. Lots of escort/sb/whatever posts. Times have changed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tinder.png‎  

  3. #6841
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Can I join with a precharge Master card or visa? I hate the fact that you have to go thru hoops to cancel after the month.
    I never had issue cancelling. I usually join, then cancel in few days, remove my credit card info, and Seeking will allow me access until the end of the 30 days.

  4. #6840

    Yeah, but what happens after that?

    Quote Originally Posted by OcasianBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/billing/...romo=ABANFAV33

    Beat ya, 33% off, LOL. I'm a cheap sd.
    Can I join with a precharge Master card or visa? I hate the fact that you have to go thru hoops to cancel after the month.

  5. #6839

  6. #6838

    Whoop!

    A coupon! I can FINALLY afford to be a Sugar Daddy! Is Groupon still a thing? Since it's just supposed to be a dating site now, I'm surprised they still care about income levels. Let true love prevail!

  7. #6837

  8. #6836
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Politics aside, it's a great day for SD's with a vasectomy. Just one of those unintended consequences.
    California has some of the strongest abortion access laws in the country, but this is certainly a cause of concern for girls in other states. I periodically fly in gorgeous dimes from red states, who now have more cause to get out of dodge, and can maintain peace of mind in this state as they receive my sperm loads.

  9. #6835
    Politics aside, it's a great day for SD's with a vasectomy. Just one of those unintended consequences.

  10. #6834
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsteezy  [View Original Post]
    So found this cute 19 year old who I met with for Coffee yesterday. After coffee we walked along the beach, talked some more and decided to go to the FC. Girl had some skills and she was reasonably enough priced where I'd gladly keep her on the roster but here's what intrigued me and don't know what to think.

    We finished and we starting discussing experiences. To which the topic of 3 some came up and she asked if I'd be interested in some friends. I said of course and she showed me their pics, but then she swiped by this other pic of a girl who looked sort of like her and she was like I can introduce you to my sister. First thought was damn she's a clinger but then she was like we can all go out together. Then my thought was ok so this must be like a sorority sister you know where the coin each other "big sis and little sis. " So I was like nice so this is like your sister from college. She's like no my older sister and shows a family photo from a vacation.

    She says they're down to get together and I have us planned to meet tomorrow. Not sure how I feel but it'll be one for the books.
    That's definitely a worthwhile experience. I've had creampie threesomes with a mother and daughter (both incredibly hot), as well as identical twins (also gorgeous). Priceless memories.

  11. #6833
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty generous but I'd never pay 800-1000 to a girl no matter how hot. At the risk of sounding sanctimonious, you can do a lot of good in the world with 1000 dollars and helping a dumb girl buy a pair of pradas ain't on that list. This is why I don't Seek in tier 1 US cities. Man in some Tier 1. 5 European cities (big cities but not London Paris Berlin etc) girls are thrilled to get dinner and a night for 350 euros. And top shelf chickenheads. One vagina I'd literally consider flying to whichever European country I visit next she was so hot. Once you've done that, 1000 dollars seems absurd. Ain't no Brittany or Madison worth that.
    Agreed. Europe is a much better place for top shelf pussy. American girls in general are far more entitled, shallow, and greedy. They love to hustle their partners. That being said, it is still possible to find dimes who are actually good company and don't ask for much, they're just harder to come by.

  12. #6832
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    It is worth keeping in mind that if you are negotiating $ with a girl electronically, you are going to get her 'escort' pricing. YK, if you turn out to be the ugliest, creepiest guy she can imagine. I never never negotiate price either on the site or by text. People are way more sensitive to rejection face to face. There is great evidence of that on all social media. People who would never make a critical comment in person become lions when they can flame you anonymously online.

    So, I am very familiar w / some reports of girls initially starting quite high, but getting to reasonable with some jiu-jitsu and persistence. I did a M&G recently with an older single mom, flight attendant. Quite pretty, looks like Rita Wilson, skinny and sexy, super nice. I asked what her needs were, she responds that she has a gorgeous GF who always asks for a thousand, but of course she never gets any dates off of SA, so that might be the reason. Now, my POT isn't asking for 1000 there, right, but she is trying to get the conversation started at that level. The negotiating ploy of anchoring. I didn't exactly take the bait. I just said 'some girls get that, I am sure. ' And I think that is true. There are a few whales on the site, especially in LA. I mean, Charlie Sheen was paying that much when he was seeing Heidi Fleiss's hookers, so why wouldn't there be. That just isn't in the cards for me personally. I typically go with something like 'I am not poor and I am not cheap, and I am definitely not trying to get something for nothing. There is a limit on what I can provide, though, because I have to hide my sugar from my SO. ' I didn't go farther at that M&G, but followed up w / her later, checked out that she really did want to FC. She seems genuinely excited by the prospect, and readily agreed to 400 with consideration to my overall costs (hotel, etc.)..
    I agree. Text or online negotiating won't get you best deal. If I really interested on the girl, I will ask to meet in person and if she ask how much my ppm, I'll give answer that let's meet first and we can discuss based on mutual attraction. Not all girl will agree to this approach and some insisted me to let her know the ppm number. In this case I would say based on my previous one was 300 and sometimes I said 400 if the she is hot and really my type (based on picture). I typically will insist to to M&G as pictures sometimes fake, or at least meet at Starbucks before we do the deed. For those who agree to negotiate on M&G I usually get better outcome. The downside is you spend more time doing M&G and if they flake they may not show up at all.

    For age, some girls don't care as long as they feel comfortable. I met someone who are only 19 and we stick for a while. My age is more than double of hers but we enjoyed each other.

  13. #6831

    Price points

    It is worth keeping in mind that if you are negotiating $ with a girl electronically, you are going to get her 'escort' pricing. YK, if you turn out to be the ugliest, creepiest guy she can imagine. I never never negotiate price either on the site or by text. People are way more sensitive to rejection face to face. There is great evidence of that on all social media. People who would never make a critical comment in person become lions when they can flame you anonymously online.

    So, I am very familiar w / some reports of girls initially starting quite high, but getting to reasonable with some jiu-jitsu and persistence. I did a M&G recently with an older single mom, flight attendant. Quite pretty, looks like Rita Wilson, skinny and sexy, super nice. I asked what her needs were, she responds that she has a gorgeous GF who always asks for a thousand, but of course she never gets any dates off of SA, so that might be the reason. Now, my POT isn't asking for 1000 there, right, but she is trying to get the conversation started at that level. The negotiating ploy of anchoring. I didn't exactly take the bait. I just said 'some girls get that, I am sure. ' And I think that is true. There are a few whales on the site, especially in LA. I mean, Charlie Sheen was paying that much when he was seeing Heidi Fleiss's hookers, so why wouldn't there be. That just isn't in the cards for me personally. I typically go with something like 'I am not poor and I am not cheap, and I am definitely not trying to get something for nothing. There is a limit on what I can provide, though, because I have to hide my sugar from my SO. ' I didn't go farther at that M&G, but followed up w / her later, checked out that she really did want to FC. She seems genuinely excited by the prospect, and readily agreed to 400 with consideration to my overall costs (hotel, etc.).

    Negotiate in person. It is more trouble, but you'll get her best rate. She might realize upon meeting you that she actually likes you / is attracted to you. Don't discount the possibility that you are truly playing into a kink of hers and she can really see the virtue of an older guy. I am not quite as old as HG but close, and definitely have no trouble w / 20's girls.

    I have posted a fair amount about this, but perhaps that was on the Richmond or San Diego sugar threads lately.

  14. #6830
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I was asked by SA to verify my account with my CADL front and back and a selfie. They turned off my account for like an hour while they verified. Has this happened to anyone else?
    It hasn't happened to me. Well, it did on one of my profiles, where I was accused of having 'photos not of the person' somehow. Because I have a SO and don't have real pics of me on the site (too risky, re the Ashley Madison hack), I could not do this, and had to abandon that profile.

    However, HG, if someone like you who has had a profile there forever has suffered this, it can happen to anyone. Not a good sign. We're all vulnerable. Now, the fact that I was recently invited (from my main and now only profile) to this 'customer advice committee' or whatever it is they are calling it might indicate that they think I am a decent reliable guy, not engaged in any commercial sexual activity. But who knows? Perhaps this is just how they roll these days, that they are going through their whole user base and asking everyone to do this. If so, many of us married guys are sunk. That would be truly tragic. Surely they realize this at the site, that if they required all users to have I'd-verified profiles, their users would plummet.

  15. #6829
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    I personally would not pay any SB more than 600 max but of course she must be super hot, give PSE, GFE, and not time limit for that much. Otherwise, its 4-5 normally arranged on SA. I have had a few gals with GPS quote me 2 k or even 3 k (1 girl) for which I responded " ha ha you are delusional" and immediately blocked them. SA is a mixed bag of pricing but as one poster just said the hotter ones are now trying to get 600-800 per date which is crazy.
    Serious point and I'm just trying to be helpful. I would not reply back mocking a girl if she gives delusional pricing. I've heard on this board that on the girl side of the app they can flag guys for disrespectful behavior and it's not treated as due process issue. Guys find themselves in the penalty box. I would just say sorry we have different expectations here but best of luck to you. Walk away classy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape