Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 26914
-
06-27-22 09:10 #19324Regular Member

Posts: 18Fake!
FYI, image search brings up Russian porn star Stella Cardo. Definitely a fake ad.
Originally Posted by Deeefggrr;5987710[URL
-
06-27-22 07:34 #19323Regular Member

Posts: 20LMAO, that is 100% fake ad my guy.
Originally Posted by Deeefggrr;5987710[URL
-
06-27-22 00:18 #19322Senior Member

Posts: 53Thinking of seeing
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/84539077
But seems too good to be true.
-
06-27-22 00:13 #19321Senior Member

Posts: 278https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/84714790
Gorgeous.
Hot body with great personality.
Goes the extra mile to satisfy.
Awesum booty.
I will repeat.
-
06-26-22 23:46 #19320Regular Member

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-26-22 23:00 #19319Senior Member

Posts: 196I'd like to know this as well
Yeah I agree. I'd like to know what the deal is with her as well.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
Anybody?
-
06-26-22 15:30 #19318Regular Member

Posts: 25Thanks for this review. She's been on my list for a while. Will have to visit.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 10:19 #19317Senior Member

Posts: 1445Carmella Star
I saw her about a month ago and her pictures are still accurate. Good experience. Conventional GFE (DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS). She can do a deep throat but when she got beyond a certain point for me I could feel her teeth scraping against me a little so I will probably skip the DT next time.
Originally Posted by LordTyrion
[View Original Post]
She's not a squirter, but she has an unusually creamy pussy. She's not quite a regular for me but she's a good price, reliable, and always looks the same.
-
06-26-22 00:58 #19316Senior Member

Posts: 74Libertyrae
I think she was just visiting there but seems like she may be done providing. She hasn't had any ads up since then and her email and phone number no longer work.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 00:58 #19315Senior Member

Posts: 1172Anybody seen this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/84734476
Got to love that headline 🤣.
More reliable link including phone:
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7087247944
More posting history here: https://sumosear.ch/phone/708-724-7944.
She looks like fun.
-
06-25-22 18:48 #19314Senior Member

Posts: 204Preggo
She had advertised with Pink for a few days, then by herself for a couple of days, then dropped off. I had texted with her but the services I was looking for were not available.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 13:45 #19313Regular Member

Posts: 20What is the damage $$?
Originally Posted by Vbenny
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 07:52 #19312Senior Member

Posts: 256Interesting Post
The post looks promising, but the pictures appear to be two different people, including one who looks pregnant. I may follow and see if she continues to post. I should be up that way in early July.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 23:27 #19311Senior Member

Posts: 3480Bike Room Stacey.
Naw. That's not her.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
Who's the preggo babe in those pictures?
-
06-24-22 23:13 #19310Senior Member

Posts: 663Any info?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2249336220
Anybody seen? That's not bike room stacey, is it?











Reply With Quote





