Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 1007 1507 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 26908
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19318

    I'd like to know this as well

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/84734476

    Got to love that headline 🤣.

    More reliable link including phone:

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7087247944

    More posting history here: https://sumosear.ch/phone/708-724-7944.

    She looks like fun.
    Yeah I agree. I'd like to know what the deal is with her as well.

    Anybody?

  2. #19317
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a month ago and her pictures are still accurate. Good experience. Conventional GFE (DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS). She can do a deep throat but when she got beyond a certain point for me I could feel her teeth scraping against me a little so I will probably skip the DT next time.

    She's not a squirter, but she has an unusually creamy pussy. She's not quite a regular for me but she's a good price, reliable, and always looks the same.
    Thanks for this review. She's been on my list for a while. Will have to visit.

  3. #19316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Carmella Star

    Quote Originally Posted by LordTyrion  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Carmella Starr recently? How was your experience like?

    Are her pictures still accurate?
    I saw her about a month ago and her pictures are still accurate. Good experience. Conventional GFE (DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS). She can do a deep throat but when she got beyond a certain point for me I could feel her teeth scraping against me a little so I will probably skip the DT next time.

    She's not a squirter, but she has an unusually creamy pussy. She's not quite a regular for me but she's a good price, reliable, and always looks the same.

  4. #19315

    Libertyrae

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    It appears that she may be in Arizona.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...-only/42235639
    I think she was just visiting there but seems like she may be done providing. She hasn't had any ads up since then and her email and phone number no longer work.

  5. #19314
    Anybody seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/84734476

    Got to love that headline 🤣.

    More reliable link including phone:

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7087247944

    More posting history here: https://sumosear.ch/phone/708-724-7944.

    She looks like fun.

  6. #19313

    Preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Naw. That's not her.

    Who's the preggo babe in those pictures?
    She had advertised with Pink for a few days, then by herself for a couple of days, then dropped off. I had texted with her but the services I was looking for were not available.

  7. #19312
    Quote Originally Posted by Vbenny  [View Original Post]
    I saw a meh review about this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/84548228 but still decided to take the dive. She stays in a safe neighborhood, nice building, and has a ridiculous natural body. Her apartment has a smell, clearly must have a pet. Her hhr rate wasn't terrible, $$, and everything was covered. Honestly, outside of her not wearing make up in the session, she's easily one of the hottest providers I've ever linked up with and I plan on doing it again. Very accommodating, she's just firm in her everything covered stance.
    What is the damage $$?

  8. #19311

    Interesting Post

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2249336220

    Anybody seen? That's not bike room stacey, is it?
    The post looks promising, but the pictures appear to be two different people, including one who looks pregnant. I may follow and see if she continues to post. I should be up that way in early July.

  9. #19310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Bike Room Stacey.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2249336220

    Anybody seen? That's not bike room stacey, is it?
    Naw. That's not her.

    Who's the preggo babe in those pictures?

  10. #19309

    Any info?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2249336220

    Anybody seen? That's not bike room stacey, is it?

  11. #19308

    Delilah

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5864476031 Someone mentioned that she offers BBBJ but was wondering if anyone took the plunge and seen her and what type of experience you had if she's worth the visit.

  12. #19307

    You told me so! Watch out for Anna.

    I don't know how many times I've heard you all say, 'Don't provide a deposit' but I still got taken.

    Last minute request for a deposit to cover transport to an outcall from Anna (LC link below) and I fell for it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...332/3128742892

    Felt like an idiot but learned a valuable lesson. Watch out for this one gents.

    Hoping someone can recommend a good incall in (or out all to) downtown. I could use a win.

    Thanks.

  13. #19306

    Carmella Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by LordTyrion  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Carmella Starr recently? How was your experience like?

    Are her pictures still accurate?
    It's been like 2 years, but the pics were accurate then. I think her "star" has taken off since then and her business has risen. I can't imagine she's changed too much, but I don't know for a fact.

    Oh, and she did great GFE with DFK and sloppy BBBJ, bat and ball play. All around great time.
    Last edited by Illinois Guy 7; 06-24-22 at 11:55. Reason: add

  14. #19305

    Carmella Starr

    Anyone seen Carmella Starr recently? How was your experience like?

    Are her pictures still accurate?

  15. #19304

    One Man's Trash is another man's treasure

    I saw a meh review about this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/84548228 but still decided to take the dive. She stays in a safe neighborhood, nice building, and has a ridiculous natural body. Her apartment has a smell, clearly must have a pet. Her hhr rate wasn't terrible, $$, and everything was covered. Honestly, outside of her not wearing make up in the session, she's easily one of the hottest providers I've ever linked up with and I plan on doing it again. Very accommodating, she's just firm in her everything covered stance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape