Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 535 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 585 635 1035 1535 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 26906
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18896

    Angels back around

    Angels back in Boston at an Airbnb till tomorrow morning. Saw her in nh was an absolute delight. See her while you can everyone she told me she's gunna be traveling a lot for a little bit. Won't be in once place fir about a month or two.

    https://app.tryst.link/members/providers

  2. #18895

    Libertyrae

    Quote Originally Posted by TexMex1  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if Libertyrae is still around? Her ads are down and her number I had is no longer in service. I saw her twice last year and enjoyed my time very much.
    It appears that she may be in Arizona.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...-only/42235639

  3. #18894

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by TexMex1  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if Libertyrae is still around? Her ads are down and her number I had is no longer in service. I saw her twice last year and enjoyed my time very much.
    Haven't seen her since last year here too.

  4. #18893
    Does anybody know if Libertyrae is still around? Her ads are down and her number I had is no longer in service. I saw her twice last year and enjoyed my time very much.

  5. #18892
    Had my sights on her for several weeks but she was on the other side of town. I had some free time so I decided to see what the service would be like with her once very open menu (BBFS was available) and very reasonable rates. I was only 20 minutes away when I contacted. She told me to come. I arrived on time and let her know. She went completely silent once I told her I arrived. Contacted another provider who I knew was in the same area, she gave me the exact same address and I figured it was a scam. Told her I just came from that address and was sent off. She told me that was her sister. Her sister also has (and still does) have a very open menu. I left it alone since I didn't want her sister to put any ideas in her head. Ended up seeing the other girl earlier this week (best session I've had in awhile by far will repeat). I'd avoid this one tho, never gave me an explanation as to why she ghosted me but her sister was everything, looks like her but younger, even more reasonable with prices, more open menu and better attitude. Would’ve included this in rip off reports but only thing I was ripped off was time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/80663822

  6. #18891
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForHer  [View Original Post]
    Bro look at my review I told you she's amazing she just doesn't do anything rough body is amazing but her skills are ehh 6/10.
    My bad, didn't see that. What's the menu / price? Safe area?

  7. #18890
    No idea. TOFTT and let us know.

    Quote Originally Posted by GousemouSe9  [View Original Post]
    OK thanks and is Mandy legit too?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3125866218

  8. #18889
    Nope. Will wait for yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by DennyOlsen  [View Original Post]
    Had an appointment scheduled with this today, but last night she said that her Aunt Flow had come over, and stay with her for 5 days. Any reports? Thanks again.

    https://callescort.org/224-814-1700

  9. #18888

    Mandy

    OK thanks and is Mandy legit too?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3125866218

  10. #18887
    Quote Originally Posted by Mgksux  [View Original Post]
    Good reviews but something seems off, haven't tried contacting her yet. Here's the link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/80655071
    Bro look at my review I told you she's amazing she just doesn't do anything rough body is amazing but her skills are ehh 6/10.

  11. #18886

    Ng l&o

    I have some info on a way we might be able to see our fav duo once again. But I may need help! Anyone interested msg me and I'll tell you more info over msgs.

  12. #18885
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Any intel? Reviews on the ad not looking too good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hicago/1/56607
    Well if you are looking for a little something extra, she's your man.

  13. #18884

    Any intel on Ada?

    Good reviews but something seems off, haven't tried contacting her yet. Here's the link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/80655071

  14. #18883
    Any intel? Reviews on the ad not looking too good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...chicago/1/5607

  15. #18882

    This one?

    Had an appointment scheduled with this today, but last night she said that her Aunt Flow had come over, and stay with her for 5 days. Any reports? Thanks again.

    https://callescort.org/224-814-1700

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape