Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 658 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8276

    My Puppet Mattis McBragg

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    WiseAss's other account, BillyBaloney got smacked in the face by A2 for posting an idiotic comment in the Massage Thread. Derelict Homo.
    What what happened to you ignoring my posts? You say that all the time and you always come back like my little tiny puppet. Super pathetic. I have told you multiple times I am not wiseass and I am not sounds. If you want to contact administration to confirm that certainly do so.

    Wiseass Mattis McBragg meter is fucking brilliant. Not only funny but 100% accurate.

    Oh BTW * A2 didn't smack me he deleted my post. Pay attention nit wit.

  2. #8275
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    WiseAss's other account, BillyBaloney got smacked in the face by A2 for posting an idiotic comment in the Massage Thread. Derelict Homo.
    You seem to be a relatively new guy. This imbecile was around forever, as Jack617 and BillyBaloney, and now Wiseass. He was someone else with hundreds of posts before Jack. The seasoned veterans remember that Jack was active (mostly in fighting threads) for years. This idiot created no-one-knows how many accounts. The presently active accounts are: Jack617, BillyBaloney, Wiseass, Sounds, TheBoobHound, JayBean, Katokay, PoorBill, and others which I forgot right now. The guy is crazy for real. Harassing every new poster for no reason. Fuck this piece of shit.

  3. #8274
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't referring to you Wiseass. When I say Ass Clown 🤡. I know you are a legit Member.

    I didn't realize you & Mattis had Beef with each other. I'm staying out of this, my bad. I'm a dumbass for Posting on this Thread.
    WiseFag a legit member? You sucking his dick or something? What are you smoking? This pathetic Homo was never a legit member.

  4. #8273
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    And you are not a troll, right? Isn't trolling all you do here?

    You are stupid, Jack. Sit down now, you old worthless sack of shit.
    WiseAss's other account, BillyBaloney got smacked in the face by A2 for posting an idiotic comment in the Massage Thread. Derelict Homo.

  5. #8272
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    You seem to be obsessed with Multiple Accounts. The only one I've seen with Multiple Accounts is YOU and Andir. You have adopted his tactic of accusing others with no Proof of something you have done or do yourself. Ok, Actionman, WongMicheal, and Mattis1775 name my Accounts. You can't, because this Account (Wiseass) is the only one. Here's something that's interesting, replying to yourself in the Special K Thread:



    Just like Andir does with his Puppet Accounts. There's much more I can Post, but I know you have the attention Span of a Gnat.
    Nice waste of bandwidth. I didn't understand anything that you just said. How long did this really take to write? All morning? If you really want to get under my skin fag boy, do better, a lot better! I don't need paragraphs, references or sources. You're not worth my time baby boy. It takes a lot to get my attention, you ain't it.

  6. #8271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    More Importantly, Why is this Non-Binary Pansexual Troll still posting here in the LBGTQIA Friendly State of Massachusetts and not moved back to his native Orlando Florida? Never mind, the Answer is obvious!
    And you are not a troll, right? Isn't trolling all you do here?

    You are stupid, Jack. Sit down now, you old worthless sack of shit.

  7. #8270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    House Wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by andanotherfagaccount  [View Original Post]

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Welcome back. Enjoy your brief stay. Over under is 7 posts before you are banned yet again LMAO.
    Good call Billy, banned right at 7!

  8. #8269

    Just for the Record.

    Wasn't referring to you Wiseass. When I say Ass Clown 🤡. I know you are a legit Member.

    I didn't realize you & Mattis had Beef with each other. I'm staying out of this, my bad. I'm a dumbass for Posting on this Thread.

  9. #8268
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Mattis "Hypocrite" McBragg

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Oh the rant is so overwhelming. Too bad I didn't read the 99% of it. A2's definition of a waste of bandwidth. That means you fuck face! Save it for another forum. See you in five days while you troll the forum with your other Handles. Seems like lately, users who haven't written in over a year is popping out. I'm surprised A2 allows you to keep that many Handles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Oh, the Ho is back and of course, nothing creative and just plain shit. Mongers can go through my posts for useful information, unlike yours, which 100% garbage. Why don't you share your normal Handle pretty boy? What are you afraid of? I'm not impressed with your copy / paste antiques along with anyone else here. Still waiting for something good from you.
    You seem to be obsessed with Multiple Accounts. The only one I've seen with Multiple Accounts is YOU and Andir. You have adopted his tactic of accusing others with no Proof of something you have done or do yourself. Ok, Actionman, WongMicheal, and Mattis1775 name my Accounts. You can't, because this Account (Wiseass) is the only one. Here's something that's interesting, replying to yourself in the Special K Thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    For some people, they a little of something something to help them with whatever they have. In fact, she may act normal with it. Or, worse. Don't judge her if she is using it. Everyone here has seen much worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by WongMichael  [View Original Post]
    True statement. I've seen an escort that snorts before our session. First time in my life that I've seen that shit. It calms her down and she feels relaxed during our sex. One time, she didn't have any for a hit and she acted more hyper, a bit annoyed and tense. Sex was OK. But, I felt rushed. Though, I don't encourage drugs, I see her point in using it vice prescribed drugs. She complains that they cause side effects and the BS she has to go through regarding free insurance. It's based on everyone's opinions. You be the judge.
    Just like Andir does with his Puppet Accounts. There's much more I can Post, but I know you have the attention Span of a Gnat.

  10. #8267
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Soap Opera Lover

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Fascinating! And now I want to know who Alisha and Mitch are...............
    Women do love Soap Operas, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    ............. Not sure that I am looking for a $100 bareback hooker though. That sounds a bit scary.
    I doubt very much Alisha would see you. She doesn't see Creepy Guys, especially a Creepy Guy with a Dentist Bob Bag of Toys. You would be a Bit Scary for her to handle, LOL.

  11. #8266
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Unfortunately Still Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Why is this homosexual man from Connecticut posting here where the great people of Massachusetts are talking to each other? Should he go and fuck himself? I think he should.
    More Importantly, Why is this Non-Binary Pansexual Troll still posting here in the LBGTQIA Friendly State of Massachusetts and not moved back to his native Orlando Florida? Never mind, the Answer is obvious!

    Quote Originally Posted by Occupyso  [View Original Post]
    Lmaooooooooooooooooooooo.

    11/10 good sir.

  12. #8265

    Who's Talking mad Shit to Mattis?

    Mattis is one of the more Solid dudes on this Website. So IDK which of the Multiple Borderline Personality Clowns is saying Non Sense? As this Forum Thread confuses me with Topics. But how about post real useful Info about a provider. Rather than having like a Million Handles. And if you were nice to People, you'd get Valued Members reaching out to ya. To offer and Share utrs. Rather than being a Useless Ass Clown 🤡.

  13. #8264
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Are you fucking kidding? Yes your street meat posts are legit, you are a bottom feeder. Every other post on every other thread is pure fucking fiction. Please respond as I really want to show how much shit you post that you have no clue about.
    Please share a post of your Handle and no, sharing from your other Handles don't count. Share with us something useful. I've been waiting for months. Well?

  14. #8263
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Why is this homosexual man from Connecticut posting here where the great people of Massachusetts are talking to each other? Should he go and fuck himself? I think he should.
    Lmaooooooooooooooooooooo.

    11/10 good sir.

  15. #8262

    From The Massage Thread

    Just wanted to put this here as I am already being attacked by someone who hates for no reason and assumes, without concrete and irrefutable proof, that just because a member joins the board that he is incarnate from a former member. This is from Mr. Billy Baloney:

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Welcome back. Enjoy your brief stay. Over under is 7 posts before you are banned yet again LMAO.
    Not sure where the hate is coming from my Billy Baloney friend. Understand: I don't want to fight with you, good sir. Why do you think I am someone else? Just because you think so? What is it? Formating? Syntax? Sentence structure? Diction? Writing style / Prose? I am here to enjoy the reviews of the board.

    FACT: I have no idea who you are. I seek peace, not war. I seek conciliation, not annihilation. I seek harmony, not disharmony. Just because a new member appears does not mean that he is incarnate from a former member. Please, Mr. Baloney, do not judge whether a new member is a former member until you have ironclad, irrefutable and factual proof. That is what fairness is all about. Correct? Do not judge me because you have a mere "suspicion". If all the members on here wanted to ban those members that they thought were incarnates, half the board would have their memberships revoked. Yes, that would include YOU, Mr. Baloney.

    I am going to paste this on the Massholes thread because this thread is for pussy only. But, since you already attacked me here, I felt that my response should be memorialized in same.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape