Escort Review: The Massholes
+
Submit Review
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 9866
-
06-24-22 12:28 #8246Senior Member

Posts: 1247Yeah, you are old and gay. It makes you an old homo, right? And you live in Illinois. Sucks to be you!
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 12:24 #8245Banned Member

Posts: 4190That's better than your usual everyone is old and a homo rants.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 12:16 #8244Senior Member

Posts: 121She started asking for more than $80, after she met you, Kevin. Isn't that interesting? Now with 2 drug habbits to support, she needed more $. For a year before she met your sorry ass, we routinely went to movies, Chinese food at the Ruby, and I always offered her Dunks. What kind of monster does that! LOL. #340 to be accurite, and I do know her family, having bumped into them several times over the 3. 5 years. Apartment in Ayer? That's a good one, most likely the "Ayer Motor Inn". I never shorted her, recently she was at $130, sometimes asked for an extra $20, and usually I gave it to her. That's the truth. She decided she didn't like to be pounded any longer about 3 weeks ago, when she upped the rate to $200, which I agreed to, for the remainder of our visits. She fucked up her ATM, who's going to send her $40 advances via Paypal now, when she needs her next fix? I'm absolutley sure she'll be reading this, and good. I've already replaced her, for less $, and a much shorter drive. Good luck, losers.
Originally Posted by PeterBoris
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 10:26 #8243Senior Member

Posts: 1247One thing is missing
Hey Jack, one thing is missing — you still love receiving golden showers, don't you? It's OK, we are not judgmental here. You probably feel like you are on a beach in Costa Rica when they piss on you.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 10:20 #8242Senior Member

Posts: 1247Fascinating! And now I want to know who Alisha and Mitch are. Not sure that I am looking for a $100 bareback hooker though. That sounds a bit scary.
Originally Posted by PeterBoris
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 06:19 #8241Senior Member

Posts: 115Mitch
This is what I know Alisha saw Mitch every Wednesday for years Never goasted him, always hosted and provided bareback service Mitch would insist lunch and a movie should be included in the date He would pay her $80 for her time Mitch is a very wealthy man and weighs close to 400 lbs Ali is about 110 lbs Mitch talks like he knows all about her and family not the case. She told him bullshit because she didn't want him to know about her life. She is in an apartment with her mate in Ayer.
When she asked him for more money $140 he would agree then short change her by $20-$40 He is a fat cheap prick that is looking for the $100 bareback hooker that will host Good Luck Mitch you fucked up a good thing She will not see anyone now. Drugs didn't make her a ***** You did!
-
06-23-22 21:50 #8240Senior Member

Posts: 1247Why is this homosexual man from Connecticut posting here — where the great people of Massachusetts are talking to each other? Should he go and fuck himself? I think he should.
Originally Posted by Occupyso
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 19:52 #8239Senior Member

Posts: 54WTF is this thread LOL
Just stumbled on this thread for the first time. Not sure what it is I'm reading but I'm glad everyone is having a nice time (it seems?) LOL.
-
06-23-22 17:57 #8238Senior Member

Posts: 3853Oh the rant is so overwhelming. Too bad I didn't read the 99% of it. A2's definition of a waste of bandwidth. That means you fuck face! Save it for another forum. See you in five days while you troll the forum with your other Handles. Seems like lately, users who haven't written in over a year is popping out. I'm surprised A2 allows you to keep that many Handles.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 17:10 #8237Senior Member

Posts: 115False information
Mitch is telling a story that he knows nothing about I don't have time to get into everything at the moment but will give a full report tomorrow.
Alisha wanted to stop seeing him and said she was moving back home In fact she has moved to an apartment in Ayer. I know because I was there yesterday.
More to follow.
-
06-23-22 10:24 #8236Senior Member

Posts: 3853Oh, the Ho is back and of course, nothing creative and just plain shit. Mongers can go through my posts for useful information, unlike yours, which 100% garbage. Why don't you share your normal Handle pretty boy? What are you afraid of? I'm not impressed with your copy / paste antiques along with anyone else here. Still waiting for something good from you.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 09:49 #8235Senior Member

Posts: 1247A serious question
Why is Jack / Wiseass / Sounds so dumb? Any thoughts?
-
06-22-22 11:21 #8234Banned Member

Posts: 1036Mattis McBragg Helpful Aid
Yes, that is so true of you! But to be fair, you do post a Thimble full of Valid Info every once and awhile. So I to help Members sift through your many posts of bullshit, I figured I'd help them in Pic Form with your Bullshit Meter (See Attached Pic). Now whenever a Member reads one of your Posts, he can use the Bullshit Meter to see if it's Valid Info. No need to Thank Me, just trying to help the Membership.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 11:05 #8233Banned Member

Posts: 1036Mattis McBragg needs a Friend
Look at this Guy! Everything he just ranted applies to himself. Did you go to the DumDum School of Psychology, majoring in the Art of Projection? You remember DumDum, your Bunghole BFF, that you spent endless posts idolizing. Andir pulls the same shit, accusing others of doing what he already does. Like the Child you are, you're doing the same thing. The expression Monkey see, Monkey do! Let's look at your Post. Pathetic Loser? Mattis, Check! Homophonic Stalker? Mattis, Check! You seem to be the one posting itching for a fight with me. New Handles? Mattis, Check! Actionman which was rolled into WongMicheal, which is your Banned Account. Creating new Handles? DumDum, Check! That's your Bungjhole BFF, the one that got Banned. Both of you were giving each other rimjobs, back and forth via posts. You know it's him, you even posted about it:
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
And what does your BFF do? He kicked you to the Curb! Told you get your Shoe Shine Box and Shine his Shoes! LMAO! "Now, go get your fucking shine box Masshole and spit shine my shoes!" No wonder why your all upset! LMAO! And that wasn't the 1st Time you got dissed by your your BFF. "Dude, you are just looking for some big time trouble when you venture into these rat infested shitholes, where the scum of all scum and skanks hang out. With all due respect Mattis1775, you need to give serious and deliberate consideration to upgrading your portfolio. However, If your funds are limited, then I totally understand and can see why you would risk your safety for a piece of infected ass in these areas. Best of luck to you, sir.". You do know how to make friends, lmao!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Why didn't you answer this? Your the one with experience on this Topic with your vast History of Ladyboy Adventures, most recently Bangkok Spa in Newton. You Comment, Advise, and Pontificate on every subject under the Sun, as the In-House Expert of USASG. Heart still broken over Ms. Andrew Sq? Maybe you should PM Dentist Bob and talk to him, he'll help you, LOL.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Keep the Faith! You'll find a new ATF and BFF eventually.
Originally Posted by DentistBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 10:38 #8232Senior Member

Posts: 3853Well, that's a question to be put in the medical thread vice here. Wise (up my) Ass should be able to answer that since he gets fucked up there by total strangers everyday. I'm sure he has treatment plans for his busted up anus. Mostly AMPs wouldn't mind sticking their fingers there.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




