Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 736 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5318
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCreampie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with one lucky girl, can't find anything on here about her.
    There's a few scattered reports about how she got a couple people banned here because they gave not so positive reviews or something about messing up her coinbase account.

    I read she's incredibly difficult to book -- like her ads saying low volume is actually true unlike what other providers say. If you look at her recent reviews though, she's been taking newbies, so it seems to be more of an availability factor than anything more discerning.

    Meeting wise, I don't think anyone has given details other than the couple banned people saying it was nothing special, so take that for what you will.

    TNA appears to be unavailable right now though. So how panicked are providers when this happens on a longer term basis? Does everyone just flock to PD or other sites?

  2. #5317
    I sent you an internal message. Check it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsPhatCock  [View Original Post]
    I've emptied it.

    Still looking.

  3. #5316

    Refresh My Memory

    Anybody want to refresh my memory on this ebony provider? Can't remember the exact details but I know she has been reviewed on this forum before. Be safe out there gents and enjoy the sunshine while its here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....able-Right-NOW!

  4. #5315

    Joke

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsPhatCock  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I understand the Ho comment from Buck.

    Let me know what OK to post here.
    He was referencing John Mulaney the comedian.

  5. #5314

    Is there a joke I missed?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Here we go. Let the comments begin!
    Not sure I understand the Ho comment from Buck.

    Let me know what OK to post here.

  6. #5313

    Didn't realize

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    I've emptied it.

    Still looking.

  7. #5312

    OneLuckyGirl

    Anyone have any experiences with one lucky girl, can't find anything on here about her.

  8. #5311

    Pics and Video

    Any suggestions on providers who allow pics and / or videos taken during a session? Thank you.

  9. #5310

    Huge titty recommendations?

    I'll cut to the chase. I am obsessed with big breasts. I love playing with them, sucking on them, fucking them, cumming on them. The bigger the better in my opinion. Does anyone have recommendations on their favorite big titty providers? I've seen quite a few of the busty providers in the area but looking to meet some new ladies. I'd love to hear everyone's recommendations. Especially if you know any UTR ladies. Preferably GFE or PSE providers.

  10. #5309
    Your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsPhatCock  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone interested in splitting an Escort?

    Not fat or over 50.

    Drug free.

  11. #5308
    I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 108

    John Mulaney.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Here we go. Let the comments begin!
    Anyone want to get a ho for the table? How about it? You want a ho? I know you'll have a ho.

  12. #5307
    I am totally interested on this.

    I sent you a internal message.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Here we go. Let the comments begin!

  13. #5306

    Hey anyone interested in splitting an Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsPhatCock  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone interested in splitting an Escort?

    Not fat or over 50.

    Drug free.
    Here we go. Let the comments begin!

  14. #5305

    Split an escort?

    Hey anyone interested in splitting an Escort?

    Not fat or over 50.

    Drug free.

  15. #5304

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Eva Adams in Bellevue has an insane body. Obviously artificial but it was like those anime impossible female figures with F cup and ass implants. Nice GFE experience.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....8-European-eva
    I saw her ads when they first came out. She looks sexy as hell, but she's got some mixed reviews. I went on her page, but it looks like all her pics are pulled down including her photo albums. Strange.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape