Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 24708
-
06-26-22 18:38 #19473Regular Member

Posts: 7Inquiring minds want to know
Visited Summer off and on for 3 years or so. Lately it's 50/50 if the appointment occurs, lots of drama and oversleeping. Plus she had bruises on my last visit. It may be a coincidence, maybe more.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 03:00 #19472Senior Member

Posts: 263YMMV!
Originally Posted by HotTimes2787
[View Original Post]
Lolz.
There are no secrets or anything, Just be clean, nice, not a weirdo and tip appropriately. 20 for DIY, 40 or (sometimes 50 now) for HE. HE can take a lot of luck or a lot of repeat visits. . But there's no special password or anything. You can always take 2 bills to the east side, get rocked and pushed out the door after 30 minutes, but at least it's a sure thing.
-
06-25-22 00:37 #19471Senior Member

Posts: 41Oh the ALA is in town?
Originally Posted by Jannisary
[View Original Post]
Bets that's a a good time 🤓.
-
06-24-22 23:33 #19470Senior Member

Posts: 1087Hotels
Believe it or not but when the Cardinals have a home series it puts pressure on the hotel prices. If it is a series against a sorta rival or popular club it puts even more pressure on prices and availability. Then when it is a home series against the Cubs things are even worse and it can be hard to get a room at a reasonable rate.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234
[View Original Post]
So this weekend the Cards are hosting the Cubs and there are the Pride events drawing even more people to town. Plus there are several more conventions in town this weekend as well such as the American Library Association annual conference.
-
06-24-22 22:32 #19469Senior Member

Posts: 281Hotels
Originally Posted by Stlbill
[View Original Post]
I can't believe either of those can have that much of an impact. All I know is that I'll be skipping St Louis on this trip. Unfortunately for you guys, after reading through some of these posts it doesn't sound like I'm missing much. If it makes you feel better, it's pretty dry just about everywhere.
Originally Posted by BoilerWelder
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 20:42 #19468Regular Member

Posts: 23How are Nail Care Plus in Swansea and Kimjoe doing these days?
I no longer live in the area, but will be visiting soon. These used to my go-to locations depending on which direction I was headed. Both owners are a little older, so I am wondering how they operating post-COVID.
-
06-24-22 19:29 #19467Senior Member

Posts: 32Hotels are all booked
Cubs are in town.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 17:07 #19466Senior Member

Posts: 479Pride is what I'm guessing. Most have blocked booking with points too.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 16:54 #19465Senior Member

Posts: 281Hotels
Was originally on here looking for suggestions but after trying to book a hotel, I'm wondering what's going on in St.
Louis this weekend that just about every hotel that's under $200 a night is sold out?
-
06-24-22 15:57 #19464Senior Member

Posts: 44Eden
This girl won major points with me. I was on my way to a scheduled apptmnt when I got stuck in traffic. It was a standstill on 64. I texted her telling her I had no idea if I was going to be on time, late, or wouldn't be able to make it at all. It couldn't have been worse timing. Turns out out the guy who had the apptmnt before me stood her up. She had every reason to be pissed. Eden was not only tolerant but super sweet about it. "It's okay, just take your time and be safe, if you get here great, if not it's no big deal. " Thankfully things started moving and I was only a few minutes late.
Then I show up and get the royal treatment as always: BBBJCIM with lots of teasing and a solid massage on a nice, big comfy bed. She's Kink friendly as well. Damage 2.5 well worth it in my book.
-
06-24-22 15:55 #19463Senior Member

Posts: 139I am the monger you are writing this report to! Thanks for taking the time!! I don't usually head out to fuji until a friendly monger like yourself gives a tip like this, will have to try my luck to see this new kiki!
Originally Posted by HesDeadJim
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 10:51 #19462Senior Member

Posts: 458Asian. Cute. Petite. Big titties. Not fakes.
Okay if that got your attention you're the monger I'm bothering writing this report for.
So this is my first report in awhile. Got tired of getting bashed by other mongers that had some personal gripe with (what seemed like) every damn provider I wrote about. So this morning I in "that mood" and on the Illinois side, decided to make a last minute visit to Fuji. My hopes were not at all high, I know the usual fare that is there. I liken it to the price you pay for convenience. Always open, available and a decent price but you're probably not getting a super model. Or a model. Or even a mediocre young woman. But today my luck was good!
Kiki. Yes I know they all seem to be Kiki or Sunny or Lucky. So for clarity Probably not the "Kiki" that you personally remember from whenever. This is a new Kiki. And "new Kiki" is about 30, around 5'1", has a super cute face (I thought she might have been Japanese but she said she was Korean), can speak really good English and what will probably be the super bonus for a lot of Asian fetish mongers. A pair of very nicely shaped C cup titties. These are natural titties BTW. Now when I say natural, I don't mean pancake titties hanging down to her navel. I mean good enough to be bolt-ons but they aren't bolt-ons. The only detraction I can come up with is that she has a bit of a poochy belly, meaning she doesn't have a six pack on a washboard tummy. If she had that she would have been 100% perfect.
-
06-24-22 07:07 #19461Regular Member

Posts: 1Advice for newcomer
Hello all, I am fairly new to the AMP scene, have been a couple times with some teasing, but no service. I'm not sure if some of the girls are worried about getting in trouble or whatever, but I was curious what tips and tricks you guys have to help ensure a HE besides just asking outright.
-
06-23-22 15:24 #19460Senior Member

Posts: 251I saw Lemay Summer years ago a few different times. There was nothing more than a handshake ending. Her top will come off, and she let me roam a bit, but only north of the equator.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 10:57 #19459Senior Member

Posts: 1744Still Summer
Why yes she did. As I have said more than once, I have never seen her. I also, until today have never seen a review hinting at more than a back rub. If I am wrong, have a great time and tell us.
Originally Posted by Puppy73
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





