Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 658 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8261
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Are you fucking kidding? Yes your street meat posts are legit, you are a bottom feeder. Every other post on every other thread is pure fucking fiction. Please respond as I really want to show how much shit you post that you have no clue about.
    Stop posting with your hundreds of new and forgotten Handles. You've been pretty active lately. Well, that makes you a bottom feeder yourself if you managed to read "my" posts. You really are fucking stupid aren't you? Like Quentin Tarantino would say, "go suck a dick". You're an expert at it so go fuck yourself while you're at it.

    If you decide to say something, say something more creative. Otherwise, have a cup of shut the fuck up. You're humiliating yourself. Bang me in the Ass Baloney. Try to catch up Homo, you'll never reach me, except when you combine your 50 Handles, you'll total 10,000 posts. The King of fucking bullshit. Peace.

  2. #8260

    Not To Be Mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Why is this homosexual man from Connecticut posting here where the great people of Massachusetts are talking to each other? Should he go and fuck himself? I think he should.
    I sort of Agree with Andir on this, but, with a different perspective. When guys post up on other out of town boards, it is usually to let guys guys know that they are passing through town and need a few leads on where to get laid, even though they know that they should RTFF prior to arriving in town. Though, I do give them a break, as some may not really have to time to RTFF. Colloquially speaking, we are All brothers on here. Yes, even some of the trolls are still our brothers, though they may banned in eternal perpetuity. Because, after all, they are our trolls and we love to fuck with them.

    So, Andir, he may be a homosexual man from Connecticut. Only he would know for sure. He could be heterosexual who happens to self identify as a homosexual. Should he go fuck himself? Well, maybe, maybe not, as that is a very personal and intimate decision on his part.

    Oh, maybe he should check the Provincetown thread. If there is one. LOL.

  3. #8259

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    OK then help out that's cool. But the back and forth with "Kevin" arguing who treats her better and buys her dinners and movies and who went to dunks to get her coffee or who knows more about her family is embarrassing. I mean she's a prostitute why you both treat her than something more than that is beyond me.
    These girls get money for sex. We are just another fuck to them and a means to get money. Nothing more, nothing less. They don't respect us in most instances and we, frankly, don't respect them, other than to treat them with respect when we are with them. I try to never get involved with a girl and her personal life.

  4. #8258

    Funniest post of the year! Please Vote!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Mongers can go through my posts for useful information,
    Are you fucking kidding? Yes your street meat posts are legit, you are a bottom feeder. Every other post on every other thread is pure fucking fiction. Please respond as I really want to show how much shit you post that you have no clue about.

  5. #8257

    This is a Great Thread

    Love reading the fighting that goes on in here! It is refreshing after a hard day at the office to come here and get a good laugh. The guys on here all appear intelligent, professional, progressive and insightful individuals who bring a unique ambience to the art of "keyboard warriors". My wife thinks it is hilarious that guys can fight like the filthy, nasty old hags on "The View". When I told her I was going to join USASG just to contribute to the fight thread "Massholes" she wished me luck and said as long as I don't post any "reviews" that my testicles will be safe! LOL.

    Since this is my first post, I wanted to say that I am not sure who I support in the ongoing feud between, Andir, Mattis, Wiseass, Sounds, Balls, Dum Dum, Jag, MathGuy, TonyBaloney, Phoney Baloney and whatever other baloney's are out there who are yelling at each other and their ubiquitous usernames. Nevertheless, the intelligence of these fine gentlemen takes the arguing to a higher, eclectic and more sophisticated level of comedic genius. So, as I go get my fucking "shine box" and commence to shining Billy Bats' shoes, I will enjoy contributing my "massholeness" to this thread.

  6. #8256

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch672  [View Original Post]
    She needs more clients now, I'm guessing 😉 just trying to help out.
    OK then help out that's cool. But the back and forth with "Kevin" arguing who treats her better and buys her dinners and movies and who went to dunks to get her coffee or who knows more about her family is embarrassing. I mean she's a prostitute why you both treat her than something more than that is beyond me.

  7. #8255
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    This is beyond pathetic that you and kevin are on a blog site like this arguing back and forth on who treated a drug addicted cum dumpster better. The both of you must have no shame because to us reading its pretty embarrassing. Stop treating hookers like your gf. Just a public service announcement for all reading.
    She needs more clients now, I'm guessing 😉 just trying to help out.

  8. #8254

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch672  [View Original Post]
    Cleanout your mailbox, can't reply to your PM.
    This is beyond pathetic that you and kevin are on a blog site like this arguing back and forth on who treated a drug addicted cum dumpster better. The both of you must have no shame because to us reading its pretty embarrassing. Stop treating hookers like your gf. Just a public service announcement for all reading.

  9. #8253
    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    Does any of this really matter? Alisha has decided to retire and go and live the happy life in Ayer or Acton or wherever The Husband / Pimp / Handler and Her have decided to hang their Hats and sewing needles and Ice Skates Whatever her customers were paying for rates are between them. Hopefully Mitch finds happiness with his new girl. I am sure everyone is happy to be updated on her retirement status. Best of Luck Alisha.
    Cleanout your mailbox, can't reply to your PM.

  10. #8252
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    This is all great stuff and reads like a reality tv show. For a girl who didn't advertise and supposedly UTR. She fucked about 7-10 guys a week all bareback. She got my money and still wanted more visits per month I was seeing her every other week. It was a pain drive out to acton.

    Keep up the stories gentlemen.
    Yep, it sure is. She's hardly retiring, just didn't like being pounded, LOL. She's so passive, she would't say shit if she had a mouthful. It's an impressive # of guys that come out of the woodwork defending this crack ho. Hey, it's her right to see whoever she wants. If I didn't text her on Tuesdays, I'd usually get a text from her. Guess she'll need to add more men to her stable. BTW, she absolutley hates all of this publicity, keep discussing 😉😂.

  11. #8251

    Latest Alisha Drama Fest

    Does any of this really matter? Alisha has decided to retire and go and live the happy life in Ayer or Acton or wherever The Husband / Pimp / Handler and Her have decided to hang their Hats and sewing needles and Ice Skates Whatever her customers were paying for rates are between them. Hopefully Mitch finds happiness with his new girl. I am sure everyone is happy to be updated on her retirement status. Best of Luck Alisha.

  12. #8250

    Since 2002

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch672  [View Original Post]
    Whatever you say, Kevin.
    I have posts about the combat zone Kevin wasn't born yet I'm done with this you are not worth the effort.

  13. #8249
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch672  [View Original Post]
    She started asking for more than $80, after she met you, Kevin. Isn't that interesting? Now with 2 drug habbits to support, she needed more $. For a year before she met your sorry ass, we routinely went to movies, Chinese food at the Ruby, and I always offered her Dunks. What kind of monster does that! LOL. #340 to be accurite, and I do know her family, having bumped into them several times over the 3. 5 years. Apartment in Ayer? That's a good one, most likely the "Ayer Motor Inn". I never shorted her, recently she was at $130, sometimes asked for an extra $20, and usually I gave it to her. That's the truth. She decided she didn't like to be pounded any longer about 3 weeks ago, when she upped the rate to $200, which I agreed to, for the remainder of our visits. She fucked up her ATM, who's going to send her $40 advances via Paypal now, when she needs her next fix? I'm absolutley sure she'll be reading this, and good. I've already replaced her, for less $, and a much shorter drive. Good luck, losers.
    This is all great stuff and reads like a reality tv show. For a girl who didn't advertise and supposedly UTR. She fucked about 7-10 guys a week all bareback. She got my money and still wanted more visits per month I was seeing her every other week. It was a pain drive out to acton.

    Keep up the stories gentlemen.

  14. #8248
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBoris  [View Original Post]
    My previous name on here was boris1069 been on this site forever I got Alisha # from G. Ver. At the same time you did You are a liar and don't have a clue.
    Whatever you say, Kevin.

  15. #8247

    Not Kevin

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch672  [View Original Post]
    She started asking for more than $80, after she met you, Kevin. Isn't that interesting? Now with 2 drug habbits to support, she needed more $. For a year before she met your sorry ass, we routinely went to movies, Chinese food at the Ruby, and I always offered her Dunks. What kind of monster does that! LOL. #340 to be accurite, and I do know her family, having bumped into them several times over the 3. 5 years. Apartment in Ayer? That's a good one, most likely the "Ayer Motor Inn". I never shorted her, recently she was at $130, sometimes asked for an extra $20, and usually I gave it to her. That's the truth. She decided she didn't like to be pounded any longer about 3 weeks ago, when she upped the rate to $200, which I agreed to, for the remainder of our visits. She fucked up her ATM, who's going to send her $40 advances via Paypal now, when she needs her next fix? I'm absolutley sure she'll be reading this, and good. I've already replaced her, for less $, and a much shorter drive. Good luck, losers.
    My previous name on here was boris1069 been on this site forever I got Alisha # from G. Ver. At the same time you did You are a liar and don't have a clue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape