Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 425 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 475 525 925 1425 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 24791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18431

    Ryan / Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She came over this evening, BBBJ and I fisted her. Yep for real. May repeat as it was fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/77472487
    If you like a fuck fast and can pop many times. She's the chick for you.

  2. #18430
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    It's hotter and better.
    Does her sister advertise anywhere.

  3. #18429

    Her sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her multiple times with pretty good success. She's currently on 21st near Post and a dump of a hotel, but it's safe enough. She's really nice and likes to ramble on a bit, but if you listen and comment every now and then, she gets really into the session itself. I suggest the QV as it always lasted longer than hh for me and she doesn't watch the clock. She just enjoys most everything I do which is pretty much everything by Greek. I guess you might say YMMV with her.
    It's hotter and better.

  4. #18428

    Actually not bad with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by AirMax2020  [View Original Post]
    Her ad seems very legit, and consistent. I've messaged her already but her in call is in a bit of a rough area near Emerson and Washington so want to be safe.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/089974918646
    I've seen her multiple times with pretty good success. She's currently on 21st near Post and a dump of a hotel, but it's safe enough. She's really nice and likes to ramble on a bit, but if you listen and comment every now and then, she gets really into the session itself. I suggest the QV as it always lasted longer than hh for me and she doesn't watch the clock. She just enjoys most everything I do which is pretty much everything by Greek. I guess you might say YMMV with her.

  5. #18427

    Andrea Virgo

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking Andrea Virgo, Avalon, Nikki Brand. Anyone remember these gems? I only ask because, well, I'm afraid we'll never see their like again. Today it's all GPS and and needy, phone-addicted Millennials and Get Z who don't now a dick from an eyeliner pen and sloppy fat chicks who Kim Kardashian convinced that they look good in a bikini. I'm no catch. But. Please. Some of these girls.
    She was one of my first entrances to the hobby and an all time favorite. She was amazing. Haven't thought of her in years and now your post has me thinking of those times. Well said.

  6. #18426

    Re: Any reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by Southernbred  [View Original Post]
    I got her booked next week. Curious about any reviews. My initial search came up dry.

    https://tryst.link/escort/workinggirlky
    You might want to try searching a little harder.

    Consider looking on the Kentucky. Louisville forum and searching on Joann or Workinggirlky.

    Also on TER. 14 reviews.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6101931-345530

    No personal experience.

  7. #18425

    Saw this amazing chubby escort, Jessica. Has anyone else seen her?


  8. #18424

    Any reviews?

    I got her booked next week. Curious about any reviews. My initial search came up dry.

    https://tryst.link/escort/workinggirlky

  9. #18423

    Sipped the wine

    Tried the wine today, very comfortable setting. Hotel is in descent location and she made the transaction very easy. She not 54 years old like the ad says, maybe early 60's but still OK. Both guys that replied were right, she has gumdrop nipples and likes them to be sucked on.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641

  10. #18422
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy99  [View Original Post]
    Does she still have the sores on her chin or anywhere else?
    No sores on her chin. But not sure about everywhere else, cause she kept her fishnet outfit on throughout the session.

  11. #18421
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking Andrea Virgo, Avalon, Nikki Brand. Anyone remember these gems? I only ask because, well, I'm afraid we'll never see their like again. Today it's all GPS and and needy, phone-addicted Millennials and Get Z who don't now a dick from an eyeliner pen and sloppy fat chicks who Kim Kardashian convinced that they look good in a bikini. I'm no catch. But. Please. Some of these girls.
    I have seen the ladies you mentioned and certainly miss those days. But honestly there are still some gems out there today you just need to find them. It does require some work but you are correct the options are not as plentiful as yesteryear.

  12. #18420
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...044/7654348396

    Met this lady late Wednesday night. She's pretty attractive, nice petite body. Silly and goofy gal. Only did a quickie though, should've did a half hour. She looks good in person as she does in her photos. The only problem I had was the location, not too terrible, but shady place. Walking through the place, walked by a group of guys exchanging "goods".

    Overall, I had a good time with her.
    Does she still have the sores on her chin or anywhere else?

  13. #18419

    Av

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking Andrea Virgo, Avalon, Nikki Brand. Anyone remember these gems? I only ask because, well, I'm afraid we'll never see their like again. Today it's all GPS and and needy, phone-addicted Millennials and Get Z who don't now a dick from an eyeliner pen and sloppy fat chicks who Kim Kardashian convinced that they look good in a bikini. I'm no catch. But. Please. Some of these girls.
    Still keep in contact with Andrea, see her every once in a while.

  14. #18418

    I'm new to this game

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking Andrea Virgo, Avalon, Nikki Brand. Anyone remember these gems? I only ask because, well, I'm afraid we'll never see their like again. Today it's all GPS and and needy, phone-addicted Millennials and Get Z who don't now a dick from an eyeliner pen and sloppy fat chicks who Kim Kardashian convinced that they look good in a bikini. I'm no catch. But. Please. Some of these girls.
    I don't know any of these girls but one thing you forgot to mention is that aside from all that, most won't even reply back! At one point I started messaging some that were obvious red flags for one reason or another and only got one reply! Looking at my text history, only about half actually reply.

  15. #18417

    Open Question. With All Due Respect.

    I'm thinking Andrea Virgo, Avalon, Nikki Brand. Anyone remember these gems? I only ask because, well, I'm afraid we'll never see their like again. Today it's all GPS and and needy, phone-addicted Millennials and Get Z who don't now a dick from an eyeliner pen and sloppy fat chicks who Kim Kardashian convinced that they look good in a bikini. I'm no catch. But. Please. Some of these girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape