Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 425 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 475 525 925 1425 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 24787
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18427

    Saw this amazing chubby escort, Jessica. Has anyone else seen her?


  2. #18426

    Any reviews?

    I got her booked next week. Curious about any reviews. My initial search came up dry.

    https://tryst.link/escort/workinggirlky

  3. #18425

    Sipped the wine

    Tried the wine today, very comfortable setting. Hotel is in descent location and she made the transaction very easy. She not 54 years old like the ad says, maybe early 60's but still OK. Both guys that replied were right, she has gumdrop nipples and likes them to be sucked on.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641

  4. #18424
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy99  [View Original Post]
    Does she still have the sores on her chin or anywhere else?
    No sores on her chin. But not sure about everywhere else, cause she kept her fishnet outfit on throughout the session.

  5. #18423
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking Andrea Virgo, Avalon, Nikki Brand. Anyone remember these gems? I only ask because, well, I'm afraid we'll never see their like again. Today it's all GPS and and needy, phone-addicted Millennials and Get Z who don't now a dick from an eyeliner pen and sloppy fat chicks who Kim Kardashian convinced that they look good in a bikini. I'm no catch. But. Please. Some of these girls.
    I have seen the ladies you mentioned and certainly miss those days. But honestly there are still some gems out there today you just need to find them. It does require some work but you are correct the options are not as plentiful as yesteryear.

  6. #18422
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...044/7654348396

    Met this lady late Wednesday night. She's pretty attractive, nice petite body. Silly and goofy gal. Only did a quickie though, should've did a half hour. She looks good in person as she does in her photos. The only problem I had was the location, not too terrible, but shady place. Walking through the place, walked by a group of guys exchanging "goods".

    Overall, I had a good time with her.
    Does she still have the sores on her chin or anywhere else?

  7. #18421

    Av

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking Andrea Virgo, Avalon, Nikki Brand. Anyone remember these gems? I only ask because, well, I'm afraid we'll never see their like again. Today it's all GPS and and needy, phone-addicted Millennials and Get Z who don't now a dick from an eyeliner pen and sloppy fat chicks who Kim Kardashian convinced that they look good in a bikini. I'm no catch. But. Please. Some of these girls.
    Still keep in contact with Andrea, see her every once in a while.

  8. #18420

    I'm new to this game

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking Andrea Virgo, Avalon, Nikki Brand. Anyone remember these gems? I only ask because, well, I'm afraid we'll never see their like again. Today it's all GPS and and needy, phone-addicted Millennials and Get Z who don't now a dick from an eyeliner pen and sloppy fat chicks who Kim Kardashian convinced that they look good in a bikini. I'm no catch. But. Please. Some of these girls.
    I don't know any of these girls but one thing you forgot to mention is that aside from all that, most won't even reply back! At one point I started messaging some that were obvious red flags for one reason or another and only got one reply! Looking at my text history, only about half actually reply.

  9. #18419

    Open Question. With All Due Respect.

    I'm thinking Andrea Virgo, Avalon, Nikki Brand. Anyone remember these gems? I only ask because, well, I'm afraid we'll never see their like again. Today it's all GPS and and needy, phone-addicted Millennials and Get Z who don't now a dick from an eyeliner pen and sloppy fat chicks who Kim Kardashian convinced that they look good in a bikini. I'm no catch. But. Please. Some of these girls.

  10. #18418

    Visited her on many occasions

    She is a keeper. Very nice a attractive for a lady in her 60's. She has gum drop size nipples which is a turn on. Treat her right and she will treat you right. It takes a couple of visits for her to warm to you. $.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this aged wine?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641

  11. #18417

    Aged wine

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this aged wine?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641
    I saw her a few times a couple of years ago. Her house is in a safe area. She has HUGE nipples and is easy to talk to. Everything is covered.

  12. #18416

    BBW Chelsea

    Any experience with this one? Not usually my type but something about her interests me.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...951/3177327832

  13. #18415

    Like a fine wine?

    Anyone have any experience with this aged wine?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641

  14. #18414

    Nikki

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...044/7654348396

    Met this lady late Wednesday night. She's pretty attractive, nice petite body. Silly and goofy gal. Only did a quickie though, should've did a half hour. She looks good in person as she does in her photos. The only problem I had was the location, not too terrible, but shady place. Walking through the place, walked by a group of guys exchanging "goods".

    Overall, I had a good time with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1b40fc83e7db19326de6c0fbabeae80f_f.jpg‎  

  15. #18413

    That's some Bad Luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlumDog01  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/033886459452

    Outcall to hotel, grabbed money and ran. Beware.
    This gal has been around for quite awhile. I'm a little bit surprised that she did that to you. What a lousy start for you. She usually didn't have the option to host & she offered car dates. I know she has been reviewed on this board & from what I recall. Mostly good (I thought) She has a different look with dark hair, but I always liked that lean body. I guess we shouldn't be too surprised given their chosen life style. Hope your next venture goes like it should. Be Safe, g.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape