Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 528 928 1428 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18424
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy99  [View Original Post]
    Does she still have the sores on her chin or anywhere else?
    No sores on her chin. But not sure about everywhere else, cause she kept her fishnet outfit on throughout the session.

  2. #18423
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking Andrea Virgo, Avalon, Nikki Brand. Anyone remember these gems? I only ask because, well, I'm afraid we'll never see their like again. Today it's all GPS and and needy, phone-addicted Millennials and Get Z who don't now a dick from an eyeliner pen and sloppy fat chicks who Kim Kardashian convinced that they look good in a bikini. I'm no catch. But. Please. Some of these girls.
    I have seen the ladies you mentioned and certainly miss those days. But honestly there are still some gems out there today you just need to find them. It does require some work but you are correct the options are not as plentiful as yesteryear.

  3. #18422
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...044/7654348396

    Met this lady late Wednesday night. She's pretty attractive, nice petite body. Silly and goofy gal. Only did a quickie though, should've did a half hour. She looks good in person as she does in her photos. The only problem I had was the location, not too terrible, but shady place. Walking through the place, walked by a group of guys exchanging "goods".

    Overall, I had a good time with her.
    Does she still have the sores on her chin or anywhere else?

  4. #18421

    Av

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking Andrea Virgo, Avalon, Nikki Brand. Anyone remember these gems? I only ask because, well, I'm afraid we'll never see their like again. Today it's all GPS and and needy, phone-addicted Millennials and Get Z who don't now a dick from an eyeliner pen and sloppy fat chicks who Kim Kardashian convinced that they look good in a bikini. I'm no catch. But. Please. Some of these girls.
    Still keep in contact with Andrea, see her every once in a while.

  5. #18420

    I'm new to this game

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking Andrea Virgo, Avalon, Nikki Brand. Anyone remember these gems? I only ask because, well, I'm afraid we'll never see their like again. Today it's all GPS and and needy, phone-addicted Millennials and Get Z who don't now a dick from an eyeliner pen and sloppy fat chicks who Kim Kardashian convinced that they look good in a bikini. I'm no catch. But. Please. Some of these girls.
    I don't know any of these girls but one thing you forgot to mention is that aside from all that, most won't even reply back! At one point I started messaging some that were obvious red flags for one reason or another and only got one reply! Looking at my text history, only about half actually reply.

  6. #18419

    Open Question. With All Due Respect.

    I'm thinking Andrea Virgo, Avalon, Nikki Brand. Anyone remember these gems? I only ask because, well, I'm afraid we'll never see their like again. Today it's all GPS and and needy, phone-addicted Millennials and Get Z who don't now a dick from an eyeliner pen and sloppy fat chicks who Kim Kardashian convinced that they look good in a bikini. I'm no catch. But. Please. Some of these girls.

  7. #18418

    Visited her on many occasions

    She is a keeper. Very nice a attractive for a lady in her 60's. She has gum drop size nipples which is a turn on. Treat her right and she will treat you right. It takes a couple of visits for her to warm to you. $.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this aged wine?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641

  8. #18417

    Aged wine

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this aged wine?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641
    I saw her a few times a couple of years ago. Her house is in a safe area. She has HUGE nipples and is easy to talk to. Everything is covered.

  9. #18416

    BBW Chelsea

    Any experience with this one? Not usually my type but something about her interests me.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...951/3177327832

  10. #18415

    Like a fine wine?

    Anyone have any experience with this aged wine?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641

  11. #18414

    Nikki

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...044/7654348396

    Met this lady late Wednesday night. She's pretty attractive, nice petite body. Silly and goofy gal. Only did a quickie though, should've did a half hour. She looks good in person as she does in her photos. The only problem I had was the location, not too terrible, but shady place. Walking through the place, walked by a group of guys exchanging "goods".

    Overall, I had a good time with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1b40fc83e7db19326de6c0fbabeae80f_f.jpg‎  

  12. #18413

    That's some Bad Luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlumDog01  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/033886459452

    Outcall to hotel, grabbed money and ran. Beware.
    This gal has been around for quite awhile. I'm a little bit surprised that she did that to you. What a lousy start for you. She usually didn't have the option to host & she offered car dates. I know she has been reviewed on this board & from what I recall. Mostly good (I thought) She has a different look with dark hair, but I always liked that lean body. I guess we shouldn't be too surprised given their chosen life style. Hope your next venture goes like it should. Be Safe, g.

  13. #18412

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by SlumDog01  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/033886459452 Outcall to hotel, grabbed money and ran. Beware.
    Because with her youth and slender little body she could do well in this business.

  14. #18411

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see. If anyone had any newer experiences with Brooke. I've read ok reviews at best on her but her menu looks limited and I wouldn't want to spend if she's basic at best. https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/069411036818
    If you do get with her please post a review. Would love to know if she's actually got the 36 DDD she claims! Rates and quality of service would also be nice.

  15. #18410

    Any newer experiences with Brooke?

    Wanted to see. If anyone had any newer experiences with Brooke. I've read ok reviews at best on her but her menu looks limited and I wouldn't want to spend if she's basic at best.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/069411036818

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape