Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 294 of 552 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3881

    Kinda right

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Was in Pan's this afternoon, supposedly Trinity was on shift; is she a mid height, thick / athletic build blonde, mid twenties or so? One girl fitting this description stopped by and introduced herself as Amber, she was not the ginger who has danced there recently.

    Also Paisley was supposedly on shift, is she a petite, curvy Latina looking girl? If she's the girl I saw, can't be more than about 5 ft.
    I am with Quinn on Trinity's age. She is in her 30's or 40's. When I chatted her up, she introduced herself as Amber, then said, "sorry my stage name is Trinity, I have trouble using it, because I don't give a fuck. " Or something along those lines. She is in great shape for her age, but she is definitely not a 20-something.

    Ginger Amber is now at anita. Playa on * She is down in CA (collaborating on videos. She did a porn shoot in Vegas recently. She wanted $50 for that one. I don't pay that much for porn. Part of the fun of following her * was that she was a local stripper. She does not seem to be doing that anymore, so I am no longer interested.

  2. #3880

    Devils Triangle

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTaco68  [View Original Post]
    I'm here for work too and I also wondered the same thing. Is there a coverage charge?
    The cover charge at Devils Triangle is 22 cash, 30 card. The management is more lenient and friendly than the other Deja Vu clubs. The atmosphere is more laid back than most of the clubs in the area. The girls are what you get pretty much everywhere else. In my opinion, the mileage gets better later in the evening, as the girls get drunker.

  3. #3879

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Trinity is in her mid 40's at the very least, small breasts, blonde.

    Paisley looks a bit like the asian actress Maggie Q. Not that short.
    Maybe I'm due for another eye exam. 🤷

  4. #3878

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Was in Pan's this afternoon, supposedly Trinity was on shift; is she a mid height, thick / athletic build blonde, mid twenties or so? One girl fitting this description stopped by and introduced herself as Amber, she was not the ginger who has danced there recently.

    Also Paisley was supposedly on shift, is she a petite, curvy Latina looking girl? If she's the girl I saw, can't be more than about 5 ft.
    Trinity is in her mid 40's at the very least, small breasts, blonde.

    Paisley looks a bit like the asian actress Maggie Q. Not that short.

  5. #3877

    Trinity. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Trinity ripped me off a couple of years ago. She's the main reason why I will never step foot in Pandora's again.
    Was in Pan's this afternoon, supposedly Trinity was on shift; is she a mid height, thick / athletic build blonde, mid twenties or so? One girl fitting this description stopped by and introduced herself as Amber, she was not the ginger who has danced there recently.

    Also Paisley was supposedly on shift, is she a petite, curvy Latina looking girl? If she's the girl I saw, can't be more than about 5 ft.

  6. #3876
    Quote Originally Posted by Sm157  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to. The devils triangle? New in town formwork and wanted to. Check this out. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
    I'm here for work too and I also wondered the same thing. Is there a coverage charge?

  7. #3875
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Ava is a hottie. Nice rack, bubble butt. Gave me a hot HJ. Said she would be open to takeout. Would be a fun ride so said let's chat more next encounter.
    Has anyone been to Devils lately? New in town and need some guidance since this is close to my hotel.

  8. #3874

    Devils

    Has anyone been to. The devils triangle? New in town formwork and wanted to. Check this out. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

  9. #3873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsPhatCock  [View Original Post]
    Hey posted before but will try again.

    Anyone want to visit a strip club together.

    Straight hung fit construction guy in my late 20's.
    What the fuck is your deal dude? Nobody took you up on your offer the first time because no one is interested. If you are so hot to have other guys see your cock, go to the gang bang forum or go get a Grinder account.

  10. #3872
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Ava is a daytime dancer. Tiny waist but wouldn't call her skinny. Half Asian / half South American.
    Ava is a hottie. Nice rack, bubble butt. Gave me a hot HJ. Said she would be open to takeout. Would be a fun ride so said let's chat more next encounter.

  11. #3871
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Ava is a daytime dancer. Tiny waist but wouldn't call her skinny. Half Asian / half South American.
    Skinny WG I spoke to was Julia. Per their IG.

  12. #3870
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Usually 1-2 days a week but schedule seems to change a little time to time. Last I remember it was Wednesday and Saturday. She opens.
    Lola updates regularly on her Instagram x. After. Hours. X and it seems this week is Friday and Saturday. She can acquire a queue of dudes pretty fast so it's best to set a time with her. Never was my style but I now appreciate how accommodating and loyal she is to her customers. Best of luck.

  13. #3869

    Not Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Side note: skinny white girl Ava I think was wack in my opinion, not pretty and her chat game is just way off. Had the nerve to say she down for action at $3 k.just had to chuckle as she has no clue. Happy hunting gents.
    Ava is a daytime dancer. Tiny waist but wouldn't call her skinny. Half Asian / half South American.

  14. #3868
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Yet another Pandora not so great moment. Popped in yesterday 8-10 pm. Decent amount of ladies but customer wise it was me and maybe 3-4 others off and on. All young twenty-something's.On a scale 0-10 ladies were in the 5-7 range with 7 being generous. Chatted to a few. One dance from Melly a South-Eastern Asia / Latin mix. Spinner, good convo but the typical try to soup daddy up compliments. Her dance was kinda weird. Very flirty. Talked about outside club action which is where I was steering the convo (she was receptive) she was minimally handsy once we were seated in the back. But a small red flag. Song started and we were standing at her request. Flirting etc. Then halfway thru the song she wanted to start her $40 show LOL. Anyway. 50 seconds later she gets called to stage and I was just going to pay her but she said naw I ain't charging you. I gave her $20 anyway for the 30 second show and her grazing my junk on purpose. Once she went onstage the vultures pounced and wasted my time. Left soon after. Probably should have followed up on Melly but that will be another mission.

    Side note: skinny white girl Ava I think was wack in my opinion, not pretty and her chat game is just way off. Had the nerve to say she down for action at $3 k.just had to chuckle as she has no clue. Happy hunting gents.
    I had a dance with Mele or however you spell it. I was wanting extras but no dice. Generally I haven't had much luck for extras during night shift, it's always been during the day.

  15. #3867

    Sugars

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Where is Lola dancing / entertaining these days?.thanks.
    Usually 1-2 days a week but schedule seems to change a little time to time. Last I remember it was Wednesday and Saturday. She opens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape