Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 8276
-
06-23-22 08:44 #3881Senior Member

Posts: 274Kinda right
I am with Quinn on Trinity's age. She is in her 30's or 40's. When I chatted her up, she introduced herself as Amber, then said, "sorry my stage name is Trinity, I have trouble using it, because I don't give a fuck. " Or something along those lines. She is in great shape for her age, but she is definitely not a 20-something.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
Ginger Amber is now at anita. Playa on * She is down in CA (collaborating on videos. She did a porn shoot in Vegas recently. She wanted $50 for that one. I don't pay that much for porn. Part of the fun of following her * was that she was a local stripper. She does not seem to be doing that anymore, so I am no longer interested.
-
06-23-22 08:04 #3880Senior Member

Posts: 103Devils Triangle
The cover charge at Devils Triangle is 22 cash, 30 card. The management is more lenient and friendly than the other Deja Vu clubs. The atmosphere is more laid back than most of the clubs in the area. The girls are what you get pretty much everywhere else. In my opinion, the mileage gets better later in the evening, as the girls get drunker.
Originally Posted by SeaTaco68
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 01:21 #3879Senior Member

Posts: 135Hmm.
Maybe I'm due for another eye exam. 🤷
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 00:41 #3878Senior Member

Posts: 444Nope
Trinity is in her mid 40's at the very least, small breasts, blonde.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
Paisley looks a bit like the asian actress Maggie Q. Not that short.
-
06-23-22 00:27 #3877Senior Member

Posts: 135Trinity. ?
Was in Pan's this afternoon, supposedly Trinity was on shift; is she a mid height, thick / athletic build blonde, mid twenties or so? One girl fitting this description stopped by and introduced herself as Amber, she was not the ginger who has danced there recently.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Also Paisley was supposedly on shift, is she a petite, curvy Latina looking girl? If she's the girl I saw, can't be more than about 5 ft.
-
06-22-22 19:53 #3876Regular Member

Posts: 1I'm here for work too and I also wondered the same thing. Is there a coverage charge?
Originally Posted by Sm157
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 17:39 #3875Regular Member

Posts: 2Has anyone been to Devils lately? New in town and need some guidance since this is close to my hotel.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 17:06 #3874Regular Member

Posts: 2Devils
Has anyone been to. The devils triangle? New in town formwork and wanted to. Check this out. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
-
06-22-22 12:01 #3873Senior Member

Posts: 276What the fuck is your deal dude? Nobody took you up on your offer the first time because no one is interested. If you are so hot to have other guys see your cock, go to the gang bang forum or go get a Grinder account.
Originally Posted by PaulsPhatCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 11:56 #3872Senior Member

Posts: 159Ava is a hottie. Nice rack, bubble butt. Gave me a hot HJ. Said she would be open to takeout. Would be a fun ride so said let's chat more next encounter.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 04:57 #3871Senior Member

Posts: 149Skinny WG I spoke to was Julia. Per their IG.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 20:53 #3870Senior Member

Posts: 99Lola updates regularly on her Instagram x. After. Hours. X and it seems this week is Friday and Saturday. She can acquire a queue of dudes pretty fast so it's best to set a time with her. Never was my style but I now appreciate how accommodating and loyal she is to her customers. Best of luck.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 18:58 #3869Senior Member

Posts: 444Not Ava
Ava is a daytime dancer. Tiny waist but wouldn't call her skinny. Half Asian / half South American.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 18:52 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 470I had a dance with Mele or however you spell it. I was wanting extras but no dice. Generally I haven't had much luck for extras during night shift, it's always been during the day.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 10:27 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 444Sugars
Usually 1-2 days a week but schedule seems to change a little time to time. Last I remember it was Wednesday and Saturday. She opens.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




