The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 294 of 552 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3876
    Quote Originally Posted by Sm157  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to. The devils triangle? New in town formwork and wanted to. Check this out. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
    I'm here for work too and I also wondered the same thing. Is there a coverage charge?

  2. #3875
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Ava is a hottie. Nice rack, bubble butt. Gave me a hot HJ. Said she would be open to takeout. Would be a fun ride so said let's chat more next encounter.
    Has anyone been to Devils lately? New in town and need some guidance since this is close to my hotel.

  3. #3874

    Devils

    Has anyone been to. The devils triangle? New in town formwork and wanted to. Check this out. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

  4. #3873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsPhatCock  [View Original Post]
    Hey posted before but will try again.

    Anyone want to visit a strip club together.

    Straight hung fit construction guy in my late 20's.
    What the fuck is your deal dude? Nobody took you up on your offer the first time because no one is interested. If you are so hot to have other guys see your cock, go to the gang bang forum or go get a Grinder account.

  5. #3872
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Ava is a daytime dancer. Tiny waist but wouldn't call her skinny. Half Asian / half South American.
    Ava is a hottie. Nice rack, bubble butt. Gave me a hot HJ. Said she would be open to takeout. Would be a fun ride so said let's chat more next encounter.

  6. #3871
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Ava is a daytime dancer. Tiny waist but wouldn't call her skinny. Half Asian / half South American.
    Skinny WG I spoke to was Julia. Per their IG.

  7. #3870
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Usually 1-2 days a week but schedule seems to change a little time to time. Last I remember it was Wednesday and Saturday. She opens.
    Lola updates regularly on her Instagram x. After. Hours. X and it seems this week is Friday and Saturday. She can acquire a queue of dudes pretty fast so it's best to set a time with her. Never was my style but I now appreciate how accommodating and loyal she is to her customers. Best of luck.

  8. #3869

    Not Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Side note: skinny white girl Ava I think was wack in my opinion, not pretty and her chat game is just way off. Had the nerve to say she down for action at $3 k.just had to chuckle as she has no clue. Happy hunting gents.
    Ava is a daytime dancer. Tiny waist but wouldn't call her skinny. Half Asian / half South American.

  9. #3868
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Yet another Pandora not so great moment. Popped in yesterday 8-10 pm. Decent amount of ladies but customer wise it was me and maybe 3-4 others off and on. All young twenty-something's.On a scale 0-10 ladies were in the 5-7 range with 7 being generous. Chatted to a few. One dance from Melly a South-Eastern Asia / Latin mix. Spinner, good convo but the typical try to soup daddy up compliments. Her dance was kinda weird. Very flirty. Talked about outside club action which is where I was steering the convo (she was receptive) she was minimally handsy once we were seated in the back. But a small red flag. Song started and we were standing at her request. Flirting etc. Then halfway thru the song she wanted to start her $40 show LOL. Anyway. 50 seconds later she gets called to stage and I was just going to pay her but she said naw I ain't charging you. I gave her $20 anyway for the 30 second show and her grazing my junk on purpose. Once she went onstage the vultures pounced and wasted my time. Left soon after. Probably should have followed up on Melly but that will be another mission.

    Side note: skinny white girl Ava I think was wack in my opinion, not pretty and her chat game is just way off. Had the nerve to say she down for action at $3 k.just had to chuckle as she has no clue. Happy hunting gents.
    I had a dance with Mele or however you spell it. I was wanting extras but no dice. Generally I haven't had much luck for extras during night shift, it's always been during the day.

  10. #3867

    Sugars

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Where is Lola dancing / entertaining these days?.thanks.
    Usually 1-2 days a week but schedule seems to change a little time to time. Last I remember it was Wednesday and Saturday. She opens.

  11. #3866
    Yet another Pandora not so great moment. Popped in yesterday 8-10 pm. Decent amount of ladies but customer wise it was me and maybe 3-4 others off and on. All young twenty-something's.On a scale 0-10 ladies were in the 5-7 range with 7 being generous. Chatted to a few. One dance from Melly a South-Eastern Asia / Latin mix. Spinner, good convo but the typical try to soup daddy up compliments. Her dance was kinda weird. Very flirty. Talked about outside club action which is where I was steering the convo (she was receptive) she was minimally handsy once we were seated in the back. But a small red flag. Song started and we were standing at her request. Flirting etc. Then halfway thru the song she wanted to start her $40 show LOL. Anyway. 50 seconds later she gets called to stage and I was just going to pay her but she said naw I ain't charging you. I gave her $20 anyway for the 30 second show and her grazing my junk on purpose. Once she went onstage the vultures pounced and wasted my time. Left soon after. Probably should have followed up on Melly but that will be another mission.

    Side note: skinny white girl Ava I think was wack in my opinion, not pretty and her chat game is just way off. Had the nerve to say she down for action at $3 k.just had to chuckle as she has no clue. Happy hunting gents.

  12. #3865

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Monse is cheaper; usually asks you to pay what you think its worth. Accent can be a little challenging. Not much is off limits.

    Lola is younger. Has set prices. BBJ / CFS on the table.

    If both were in the club an I'm picking one, it's Lola.
    Where is Lola dancing / entertaining these days?.thanks.

  13. #3864

    Lola vs Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this question has been asked her before.

    Who is better monse or Lola? I have never met Lola and I want to make an appointment with her but I don't know if I book time with here is one pop and done or will she give you the all the time from the appointment, I know by experience that monse will give the 15 or 30 min from the VIP time and I was wondering if Lola would do the same? If anyone has any info please pm if you don't want to make it public.
    Monse is cheaper; usually asks you to pay what you think its worth. Accent can be a little challenging. Not much is off limits.

    Lola is younger. Has set prices. BBJ / CFS on the table.

    If both were in the club an I'm picking one, it's Lola.

  14. #3863
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I swung through on Saturday, mid day. Only one lady really struck my fancy. Physically Trinity is what I am into. I wanted to feel all that loveliness. I spoke with her, and her energy felt a little rough. Not necessarily a deal breaker. Before I got a chance to partake in a dance from her, I found myself being taken care of by Monse. She is not my type, but I guess I am not that ridged.

    So, how is Trinity? Does she do dirty things? What is her millage like?
    Trinity ripped me off a couple of years ago. She's the main reason why I will never step foot in Pandora's again.

  15. #3862

    Pandoras Saturday

    I swung through on Saturday, mid day. Only one lady really struck my fancy. Physically Trinity is what I am into. I wanted to feel all that loveliness. I spoke with her, and her energy felt a little rough. Not necessarily a deal breaker. Before I got a chance to partake in a dance from her, I found myself being taken care of by Monse. She is not my type, but I guess I am not that ridged.

    So, how is Trinity? Does she do dirty things? What is her millage like?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape