Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 804 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 304 704 754 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 854 904 1304 1804 ... LastLast
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18767

    Samanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighguy  [View Original Post]
    That Samantha, formerly of Innovative Beauties in GSO.

    I never got to see her, but 15 or 20 years ago she had rave reviews and a very dedicated following.
    Was her name Samantha with innovative beauties as well? She kind of looks like Regan from innovative back in the day.

  2. #18766

    Samantha Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    That Samantha, formerly of Innovative Beauties in GSO.

    I never got to see her, but 15 or 20 years ago she had rave reviews and a very dedicated following.

  3. #18765

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by JrRussel  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me this girl is legit? Anybody? Looking a petite Asian.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/nami0308
    I saw her like 2-3 months ago for the Nuru, and it was definitely an amazing massage. She's put on some weight but that's her. However I don't think FS is on the table. For the 300 Nuru you get a great Nuru massage with lots of oil and body sliding and a HJ. I have never tried the 450 session, but I'm fairly certain it's a BJ not even FS. And I'm not willing to pay that much for anything other than FS.

  4. #18764
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    I recently had someone ask me for my Linkedin profile, listed phone number (wouldn't accept my Google Voice), selfie, unaltered NC driver's license, two references (one of whom she already knows), and a deposit. And this was after I bought a month to her * (No biggie, I had wallet credits.) She wouldn't accept any other forms of verification. I guess that's her prerogative, but that's. A lot. Makes me curious how often she actually sees anyone. I definitely don't feel willing to share that much.
    That's totally insane.

  5. #18763
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    I recently had someone ask me for my Linkedin profile, listed phone number (wouldn't accept my Google Voice), selfie, unaltered NC driver's license, two references (one of whom she already knows), and a deposit. And this was after I bought a month to her * (No biggie, I had wallet credits.) She wouldn't accept any other forms of verification. I guess that's her prerogative, but that's. A lot. Makes me curious how often she actually sees anyone. I definitely don't feel willing to share that much.
    The key observation there is to imagine how many bullshit rules she'd enforce once you DID see her. Unless it's 100% a bonified porn star, blow these requests off and move on. Not worth the risks, not losing your money tona guaranteed bad experience.

  6. #18762

    Gums

    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    Yeah aims to please. Only seen her for just that.Straight gums! Has a phat ass with a butterface. At Days in town.
    Gums as no teeth or good head?

  7. #18761
    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. Very petite, barely 5 ft if that. Super tight. You may want to bring some dick oil, and a treat for the puppy.
    Redheads, every man's kryptonite. Most definitely mine. Unfortunately I can't deal with the GPS. It would be great if these girls could come up with some realistic prices!

  8. #18760

    Thai girls?

    Please tell me this girl is legit? Anybody? Looking a petite Asian.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/nami0308

  9. #18759

    Phoenix

    I also saw her recently and I guess I lucked out because I had a pretty good time although there were some slight yellow flags. I showed up to the motel and she said she needed a few minutes because she was "stressed out" and needed some time. She then calls me and is going on a lot of rants on the phone and thanks me for being understanding. Since I already drove all the way out I decide to wait it out. After 10 minutes she says I'm good and gives me the room number. I head in and it's pretty clean, smoke odor is present. We talk and hit it off pretty well, then move on to the act which was really good. I'm fairly certain it was a BBBJ but my memory is a little fuzzy, however everything else is covered. Start CG, then mish and some doggy. She does kissing If you're into that. I had a really good time, I also saw her very early in the morning. I didn't see any signs of the bf, however I very much believe the stories. I guess I just got lucky. Paid for a HH was there probably 45 min. I also got her a MtN Dew during the 10 minute wait, so maybe that helped also.

  10. #18758

    Hoover

    @milesdepper Few weeks ago. Seen her several times.

  11. #18757
    Just search the forum, she's been reviewed by myself and others.

  12. #18756

    Phoenix

    Stay away. After my most recent post about her, I had several brothers from this area and her previous area up in the midwest share her previous troubles with uncles and warrants. She hides her demons the best she can, but have a feeling her pimp is the major problem. Yes, her male friend she claims who likes other men and is harmless is actually her pimp and controls things. Such a shame because this gal once had model potential back when she was in her prime.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    You might be spelling "Phoenix" incorrectly in the search -- there are reports in this thread.

  13. #18755
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/284691221009

    Any intel on this one? Red head spinner is up my alley.
    She is the real deal. Very petite, barely 5 ft if that. Super tight. You may want to bring some dick oil, and a treat for the puppy.

  14. #18754

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    Yeah aims to please. Only seen her for just that.Straight gums! Has a phat ass with a butterface. At Days in town.
    How long ago did you see her?

  15. #18753

    Samantha Taylor


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape