Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 805 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 305 705 755 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 855 905 1305 1805 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18754

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    Yeah aims to please. Only seen her for just that.Straight gums! Has a phat ass with a butterface. At Days in town.
    How long ago did you see her?

  2. #18753

    Samantha Taylor


  3. #18752

    Screening.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Ask her if providing your username here or a video chat is good enough. Frankly I see no reason to give a hooker you real name unless they're willing to do the same, which in all my years I've had maybe a handful agree to. If those aren't good enough then because she's been verified by multiple people on here offer a deposit. I've given my name to an agency for an outcall and showed my I'd to a provider when I was first starting. As years have gone on, I feel zero obligation to do that.
    I recently had someone ask me for my Linkedin profile, listed phone number (wouldn't accept my Google Voice), selfie, unaltered NC driver's license, two references (one of whom she already knows), and a deposit. And this was after I bought a month to her * (No biggie, I had wallet credits.) She wouldn't accept any other forms of verification. I guess that's her prerogative, but that's. A lot. Makes me curious how often she actually sees anyone. I definitely don't feel willing to share that much.

  4. #18751
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude1124  [View Original Post]
    She is asking for linkedin / office Id verification. Did you guys had the same situation and is it safe?
    Ask her if providing your username here or a video chat is good enough. Frankly I see no reason to give a hooker you real name unless they're willing to do the same, which in all my years I've had maybe a handful agree to. If those aren't good enough then because she's been verified by multiple people on here offer a deposit. I've given my name to an agency for an outcall and showed my I'd to a provider when I was first starting. As years have gone on, I feel zero obligation to do that.

  5. #18750

    Danni

    Any idea of her 4-5 or 10-11 rate?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/821938082736

  6. #18749

    Any info appreciated


  7. #18748

    Hoover

    Yeah aims to please. Only seen her for just that.Straight gums! Has a phat ass with a butterface. At Days in town.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]

  8. #18747

    Good thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked;5979138[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/84387231[/URL]

    Set up a morning appointment. Got to her location and was ghosted.
    Lucky you got ghosted, it's a scam situation / cash and dash is the word on the street.

  9. #18746

    Melody Marie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/84387231

    Set up a morning appointment. Got to her location and was ghosted.

  10. #18745

    Hoover in benson


  11. #18744

    Idea

    Since every time I log on, the last 4 pages of posts I have missed are all about some "Noa" I will never meet and who I am pretty sure must be overrated, overpriced, or both, why has someone not created a sub-thread dedicated to her? We have it for BBFS, sugar babies, and other girls. Just an idea.

    Also, when it comes to STDs, is there a legit way to communicate about these? S, G, and C have been running RAMPANT for about 3 years now. One of the many reasons I don't partake as much as I used to, and try to find the elusive "new" girl who doesn't have track marks on both arms yet (meaning you have about a 2 week span at best to hit it for a good time).

  12. #18743
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #18742

    Stupid and crazy!

    Giving out any info on yourself is not only crazy but stupid. If you are easily persuaded to believe something or someone in this type of business then you need 2 seek some help. You might be putting love ones in danger bro.

  14. #18741

    Phoenix Pheonix

    You might be spelling "Phoenix" incorrectly in the search -- there are reports in this thread.

  15. #18740

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape