Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 30814
-
06-22-22 17:33 #18754Senior Member

Posts: 122Curious
How long ago did you see her?
Originally Posted by Panama7996
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 17:01 #18753Senior Member

Posts: 122Samantha Taylor
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...9.htm?cat=4370 Anyone given this one a try?
-
06-22-22 16:56 #18752Senior Member

Posts: 136Screening.
I recently had someone ask me for my Linkedin profile, listed phone number (wouldn't accept my Google Voice), selfie, unaltered NC driver's license, two references (one of whom she already knows), and a deposit. And this was after I bought a month to her * (No biggie, I had wallet credits.) She wouldn't accept any other forms of verification. I guess that's her prerogative, but that's. A lot. Makes me curious how often she actually sees anyone. I definitely don't feel willing to share that much.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 15:12 #18751Senior Member

Posts: 1301Ask her if providing your username here or a video chat is good enough. Frankly I see no reason to give a hooker you real name unless they're willing to do the same, which in all my years I've had maybe a handful agree to. If those aren't good enough then because she's been verified by multiple people on here offer a deposit. I've given my name to an agency for an outcall and showed my I'd to a provider when I was first starting. As years have gone on, I feel zero obligation to do that.
Originally Posted by SuperDude1124
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 13:38 #18750Senior Member

Posts: 281Danni
Any idea of her 4-5 or 10-11 rate?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/821938082736
-
06-22-22 12:41 #18749Senior Member

Posts: 80Any info appreciated
Anyone have info on this one?
https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...e/615292293386
-
06-21-22 21:22 #18748Senior Member

Posts: 64Hoover
Yeah aims to please. Only seen her for just that.Straight gums! Has a phat ass with a butterface. At Days in town.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 20:48 #18747Senior Member

Posts: 337Good thing
Lucky you got ghosted, it's a scam situation / cash and dash is the word on the street.
Originally Posted by Ranked;5979138[URL
-
06-21-22 19:20 #18746Senior Member

Posts: 122Melody Marie
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/84387231
Set up a morning appointment. Got to her location and was ghosted.
-
06-21-22 17:54 #18745Senior Member

Posts: 141Hoover in benson
Anyone seen this one? TIA.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/971788138229
-
06-21-22 17:09 #18744Senior Member

Posts: 265Idea
Since every time I log on, the last 4 pages of posts I have missed are all about some "Noa" I will never meet and who I am pretty sure must be overrated, overpriced, or both, why has someone not created a sub-thread dedicated to her? We have it for BBFS, sugar babies, and other girls. Just an idea.
Also, when it comes to STDs, is there a legit way to communicate about these? S, G, and C have been running RAMPANT for about 3 years now. One of the many reasons I don't partake as much as I used to, and try to find the elusive "new" girl who doesn't have track marks on both arms yet (meaning you have about a 2 week span at best to hit it for a good time).
-
06-21-22 14:43 #18743Senior Member

Posts: 64[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-21-22 14:20 #18742Senior Member

Posts: 96Stupid and crazy!
Giving out any info on yourself is not only crazy but stupid. If you are easily persuaded to believe something or someone in this type of business then you need 2 seek some help. You might be putting love ones in danger bro.
-
06-21-22 10:17 #18741Senior Member

Posts: 201Phoenix Pheonix
You might be spelling "Phoenix" incorrectly in the search -- there are reports in this thread.
Originally Posted by See200
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 10:10 #18740Senior Member

Posts: 218Pheonix









Reply With Quote






