Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 30805
-
06-23-22 13:21 #18760Regular Member

Posts: 9Samantha
Samantha from the innovative beauties Days lived in Jacksonville North Carolina and traveled to Raleigh and Durham. She was a very attractive and talented brunette. I always wondered what happened to her.
Originally Posted by BigNY
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 13:14 #18759Senior Member

Posts: 43Rose
What are the teeth like? I notice there is nary a smile to be found in any of her photos. I don't mind if they're a little jacked up, but full on meth mouth is a non starter for me. Also, BB seems to be her niche, but do you think she'd mind if I brought a rubber? My appetite for that kind of risk isn't what it once was, can't be bringing anything home to the old lady, upend my whole damn life.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 12:22 #18758Senior Member

Posts: 112Nami
She is real and very passionate.
Originally Posted by JrRussel
[View Original Post]
There is a FS on the table, however that is 500 donation. She used to advertise on Eros.
I visit regularly for massage and 3 times for FS.
Visits were always great, water, wine on the table, light massage, followed by BJ daty DFK and all positions. And she always got in the shower with me after our sessions.
-
06-23-22 10:49 #18757Senior Member

Posts: 46Samanta
Was her name Samantha with innovative beauties as well? She kind of looks like Regan from innovative back in the day.
Originally Posted by Raleighguy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 10:02 #18756Senior Member

Posts: 104Samantha Taylor
That Samantha, formerly of Innovative Beauties in GSO.
Originally Posted by Baxter49
[View Original Post]
I never got to see her, but 15 or 20 years ago she had rave reviews and a very dedicated following.
-
06-23-22 09:00 #18755Senior Member

Posts: 126Nami
I saw her like 2-3 months ago for the Nuru, and it was definitely an amazing massage. She's put on some weight but that's her. However I don't think FS is on the table. For the 300 Nuru you get a great Nuru massage with lots of oil and body sliding and a HJ. I have never tried the 450 session, but I'm fairly certain it's a BJ not even FS. And I'm not willing to pay that much for anything other than FS.
Originally Posted by JrRussel
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 08:29 #18754Senior Member

Posts: 480That's totally insane.
Originally Posted by PlanetSide
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 08:13 #18753Senior Member

Posts: 1710The key observation there is to imagine how many bullshit rules she'd enforce once you DID see her. Unless it's 100% a bonified porn star, blow these requests off and move on. Not worth the risks, not losing your money tona guaranteed bad experience.
Originally Posted by PlanetSide
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 05:32 #18752Senior Member

Posts: 218Gums
Gums as no teeth or good head?
Originally Posted by Panama7996
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 03:56 #18751Banned Member

Posts: 719Redheads, every man's kryptonite. Most definitely mine. Unfortunately I can't deal with the GPS. It would be great if these girls could come up with some realistic prices!
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 23:17 #18750Regular Member

Posts: 21Thai girls?
Please tell me this girl is legit? Anybody? Looking a petite Asian.
https://tryst.link/bdsm/nami0308
-
06-22-22 22:24 #18749Senior Member

Posts: 126Phoenix
I also saw her recently and I guess I lucked out because I had a pretty good time although there were some slight yellow flags. I showed up to the motel and she said she needed a few minutes because she was "stressed out" and needed some time. She then calls me and is going on a lot of rants on the phone and thanks me for being understanding. Since I already drove all the way out I decide to wait it out. After 10 minutes she says I'm good and gives me the room number. I head in and it's pretty clean, smoke odor is present. We talk and hit it off pretty well, then move on to the act which was really good. I'm fairly certain it was a BBBJ but my memory is a little fuzzy, however everything else is covered. Start CG, then mish and some doggy. She does kissing If you're into that. I had a really good time, I also saw her very early in the morning. I didn't see any signs of the bf, however I very much believe the stories. I guess I just got lucky. Paid for a HH was there probably 45 min. I also got her a MtN Dew during the 10 minute wait, so maybe that helped also.
-
06-22-22 19:26 #18748Senior Member

Posts: 64Hoover
@milesdepper Few weeks ago. Seen her several times.
-
06-22-22 19:06 #18747Senior Member

Posts: 283Just search the forum, she's been reviewed by myself and others.
Originally Posted by See200
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 18:32 #18746Senior Member

Posts: 1242Phoenix
Stay away. After my most recent post about her, I had several brothers from this area and her previous area up in the midwest share her previous troubles with uncles and warrants. She hides her demons the best she can, but have a feeling her pimp is the major problem. Yes, her male friend she claims who likes other men and is harmless is actually her pimp and controls things. Such a shame because this gal once had model potential back when she was in her prime.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





