Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 106 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1579
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #979
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfPackMan  [View Original Post]
    She seems really cool on the phone, but for $1 k / hr. Hmm. Thinking about it.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3044685.htm?cat=1
    She doesn't seem that good looking to me. Great petite body but, looks like a $400 girl to me.

  2. #978

    Katarina

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she had heavy Botox etc. But facial features are many AF. The biggest jawbone I have ever seen on a woman.
    Like I posted earlier, I went to see her. Face looks s bit better than pics. Body is spectacular, and GFE. Very into it and a pleaser.

  3. #977

    She looks life a he in the face

    Maybe she had heavy Botox etc. But facial features are many AF. The biggest jawbone I have ever seen on a woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG704  [View Original Post]
    As much as I wanted to, I ended up not going through with it. She was texting very recklessly. Talking explicitly about the services she offered, I've never seen a legit provider do that so I took the "better safe than sorry" route.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 185B9DB6-2259-4878-A10E-7EABC45BCEBB.jpg‎  

  4. #976

    Cups of coffee

    How many cups of coffee did you get for 500 roses?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThikDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about her recently. She is very good looking and sweet. One of the best bbjnqtcim I have ever had. Her pics are a little touched up, but not much. Her English is still pretty limited so we had to talk via google translate, but we had a very nice time. Would recommend!

  5. #975

    Let is know how it goes!

    Quote Originally Posted by NyteOwl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6452272.htm

    In the process of booking now, looking for a scouting report. TIA.
    She's definitely hot. Let us know how it goes!!

  6. #974

    Veronica

    Anyone had the pleasure?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6452272.htm

    In the process of booking now, looking for a scouting report. TIA.

  7. #973

    Good To Know

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    Hell I have had providers text me all kinds of shit that is why I stick to eros girls. These Latin chicks when they are independent tend to say a little more sometimes to entice you to go see them IMO.
    That's definitely good to know for future reference. IMO it just wasn't worth the risk. But it's totally possible that she is legit.

  8. #972

    Laura Bentley

    She seems really cool on the phone, but for $1 k / hr. Hmm. Thinking about it.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3044685.htm?cat=1

  9. #971

    Reckless??

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG704  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about everyone else's experiences before but if a provider ever texts me that she provides "uncovered oral sex", I assume it's the police and I'm not taking the chance.
    Hell I have had providers text me all kinds of shit that is why I stick to eros girls. These Latin chicks when they are independent tend to say a little more sometimes to entice you to go see them IMO.

  10. #970

    Reckless Texting

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind telling us what she was saying in the text that spooked you.
    I don't know about everyone else's experiences before but if a provider ever texts me that she provides "uncovered oral sex", I assume it's the police and I'm not taking the chance.

  11. #969
    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about her recently. She is very good looking and sweet. One of the best bbjnqtcim I have ever had. Her pics are a little touched up, but not much. Her English is still pretty limited so we had to talk via google translate, but we had a very nice time. Would recommend!

  12. #968

    Reckless Texting

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG704  [View Original Post]
    As much as I wanted to, I ended up not going through with it. She was texting very recklessly. Talking explicitly about the services she offered, I've never seen a legit provider do that so I took the "better safe than sorry" route.
    Would you mind telling us what she was saying in the text that spooked you.

  13. #967

    Did Not Go Through With It

    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    She seems hot, what are the rates? Please share your experience if you end up going through with it.
    As much as I wanted to, I ended up not going through with it. She was texting very recklessly. Talking explicitly about the services she offered, I've never seen a legit provider do that so I took the "better safe than sorry" route.

  14. #966
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG704  [View Original Post]
    Booked a dream with Katarina for later tonight. Hope all goes well. Please send feedback if you have any.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1770642.htm?cat=1
    She seems hot, what are the rates? Please share your experience if you end up going through with it.

  15. #965

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPer  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of giving Brooke a visit. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/690726.htm?cat=1
    It's been a few years but when I saw her she looked exactly like her pictures. She had a lot of rules about touching and gave a horrible covered BJ and laid there like a dead fish during missionary.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape