Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 106 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1579
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #964

    Booked with Katarina

    Booked a dream with Katarina for later tonight. Hope all goes well. Please send feedback if you have any.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1770642.htm?cat=1

  2. #963

    Julia?

    Any Intel on Julia? Have been talking to her about booking a dream for today, wanted to see if anyone had any experience with this one.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9771224.htm?cat=1

  3. #962

    Good Local Provider

    Can anyone point me in the direction of a good local provider? Tired of the fake pics by out of town providers, I'm sure we all know that "Eros Verified" doesn't really mean much. Looking for a hot local girl with good service in the 4 or 5 donation range. Any suggestions are appreciated!

  4. #961

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPer  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of giving Brooke a visit. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/690726.htm?cat=1
    I've seen Brooke many many many times. PM me for details and get the straight scoop.

  5. #960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG704  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Dee? Her donation seems fair but wondering what the experience is like. May just TOFTT.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5803973.htm?cat=1
    Do some googling and you'll see how she really looks and it's no where close to as good as her pictures. Her Twitter was a major red flag too.

  6. #959
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG704  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Dee? Her donation seems fair but wondering what the experience is like. May just TOFTT.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5803973.htm?cat=1
    Idk about the other guys but this was maybe my worst experience ever in the hobby. From me getting there and here forcing my I'd to take pictures of it because some news guy did like 5-10 k in charge back and she was out of all that money. She posted about it on twitter mentioned him and all. Idk maybe it was that but the vibe was off, the sex wasn't even good and don't even get me started on the scars and bruises she had. The pics gas her up but she's as basically as they come to me. No to mention her apt was messy. Bare face with no makeup is not what I was expecting either but ya everyone is different.

  7. #958

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPer  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of giving Brooke a visit. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/690726.htm?cat=1
    I have commented on her before. Search for post #789.

  8. #957

    She's a dream come true

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG704  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Dee? Her donation seems fair but wondering what the experience is like. May just TOFTT.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5803973.htm?cat=1
    Look for my review. Either keep scrolling back or search. My best and most favorite of all time since hobbying.

  9. #956

    Any Experience with Dee

    Has anyone had any experience with Dee? Her donation seems fair but wondering what the experience is like. May just TOFTT.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5803973.htm?cat=1

  10. #955
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Pics look familiar, kind of remind me to some Eastern girls that visit town sometimes.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1770642.htm?cat=1
    So I TOFTT. Same girl in the pics, might even look better with less makeup. Great body shape. GFE and $$$.5 hhr.

  11. #954

    Katarina

    Anyone seen her before? Pics look familiar, kind of remind me to some Eastern girls that visit town sometimes.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1770642.htm?cat=1

  12. #953

    Detail

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBReal  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8262866.htm?cat=1

    Not even close to the girl in the pic. Beware.

    I walked. Lost 40 bucks in gas. Yea!
    Can you give a little more detail? I have seen Laura more than once and never had any issues. Did you text after you left and say anything further? I have had girls try and switch with other girls many times and usually they are traveling at least two when they are independent. Most of the time one girl may be tired or get another appointment from a regular in my experience. Again in my experience when its a different girls it has always worked in my favor to a point but its never been an issue where the girl was not worth staying for when they have played that number. Hell last time the girl I saw was sexier than the eros ad and she told me she did not advertise for various reasons. I have found a few girls this way and they tend to be way better because they are low key and the original girl only puts them with good regulars because they are trusted. I have a few regular girls I see this way when I go to Miami and NY.

  13. #952

    Nicole / Alana

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    She either has a date set up with someone to make it worth the trip or does not realize its hard to command this kind of rate in CLT I get curious on girls like this when they have higher than normal rates for an area. I have paid 7 an hour hell I have spent way more than 7 on an hour with a girl but she does not fit the bill for me to see her at that much of an inflated rate.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Perfect example of one I spent more on to see and I found her to be well worth the price. She will be back in town today and I plan to see her tomorrow hopefully.

  14. #951

  15. #950

    Switcharoo

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8262866.htm?cat=1

    Not even close to the girl in the pic. Beware.

    I walked. Lost 40 bucks in gas. Yea!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape