Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3559
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKipper  [View Original Post]
    Look up Joleen Diaz on Google and tell me she looks 45.
    Bruh Joleen Diaz is a freak of nature. I refused to believe she was real, and figured she was lying about her age, so I researched it and. She's legit. She looks the same age as her daughter, only she's even hotter. My girlfriend (azn) looks very young for her age, but you can still see her age if you look at her hands, for example. Generally with very hot women in their 40's, their hands are the giveaway. With Joleen Diaz, her age is completely invisible. Not a hint of it anywhere. Like seriously what the fuck. And on top of that she's a school teacher with a real job teaching little kids that she didn't quit when she became a famous instathot.

    I blow up instathots that get posted on reddit for fun, since 99% of them photoshop the shit out of their pics and aren't nearly as attractive irl. Usually it's just a matter of tracking down a video of them taken by someone else, such as at an event, and BAM, thot exposed. It honestly only takes a couple minutes to do, usually. But with this girl? Nope. It doesn't even matter if she photoshops her pics, because she looks equally as hot in 3rd party video such as interviews, etc.

    I'm seriously in awe. You know, Elon Musk is the richest dude in the world, and he picked ugly ass Grimes. If I was him I'd be picking this girl, and I'd keep her in a permanent state of pregnancy to maximize the spread of her superhuman vampire genes. Sandra Bullock gets Korean baby foreskins injected into her face (it's real, look it up) and she looks like an old hag next to this girl.

  2. #3558
    How do these girls stack up against legendary Flynn?

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Overall looks and service I would put Vivian above Heri, Jane and White. It may be due to repeat visits with Vivian vs only first visits with the other girls.

    Bodywise Vivian is probably the best out of the bunch in IMO, toned with an ass and really well done implants.

    Her face looks like there may have some work done, but I still found her to be attractive.

    She's not HYA, probably mid 30's but so are most girls done here.

  3. #3557

    Holi with SAG

    Saw Holi with SAG in OC, Can anybody confirm she really has DD tits?

  4. #3556

    CA-KDolls

    Quote Originally Posted by Alyptic  [View Original Post]
    I seriously can't find the # through their website. Can you DM details? Appreciate it.
    Their number is a little hard to see, but it's there. There's a header that says LA MODELS, and right above that is the number. I had trouble seeing it too. Another way to find numbers is to got the TER Advanced Search and looking at the reviews of girls that are booked by the org you're trying to figure out. In the reviews, you'll find numbers and links.

    ca-kdolls.ch

  5. #3555
    Quote Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs  [View Original Post]
    I contact them through their phone number.
    I seriously can't find the # through their website. Can you DM details? Appreciate it.

  6. #3554

    MKC Duo?

    Just went to check the website to see if IZ was available and didn't see, sucks I missed my opportunity, but I noticed they had a duo on there with Scarlett and Iris. Scarlett is amazing by herself, but I haven't heard anything about Iris. Any info would be great, cause I bet a duo with Scarlett would be a really hot and fun time. Its been a while since I've been out so I'd be more than happy to pay for that price!

  7. #3553
    I'm into big tits and titty fuck. Which provider does offer that?

  8. #3552
    How do you get ratings from bookers? Just saw a Costa Mesa KGirl (who was a quick fly by night) and would rather get the rating first before I give my negative review.

  9. #3551
    Quote Originally Posted by KGFever  [View Original Post]
    Agreed on the look but Heri doesn't FIV and Greek. Jane does. Its YMMV. LOL!
    It is PG Jane. She did everything excerpt BBFS. YMMV! Reviews on TER.

  10. #3550

    Kdoll

    Quote Originally Posted by Alyptic  [View Original Post]
    Is the only way to get into contact with ca kgirld through HX? I'm not really able to find contact info on their website.
    I contact them through their phone number.

  11. #3549

    Iu

    Went to see IU. Looking at her she is definitely early 40's. Very petite woman with nice set up top. Somewhat flat butt. Took me inside toast then fun. She takes it slow and builds up. She was really wet too. I enjoyed my time because she is small but when it comes to small asians Yoji is still the gold medal winner.

    I'd rec IU if you like small ones.

  12. #3548
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    I give Heri a slight edge over Jane, I would rate Heri a little higher then Jane on looks, but that's a personal preference, both are attractive.

    I haven't repeated with either of them yet so my preference could change based on repeats. I think they're both worth a try, and both are repeatable.

    My order based on CA-kDoll girls I've visited.

    Heri.

    White.

    Jane.

    All are good, and are worth a try if you can.
    Is the only way to get into contact with ca kgirld through HX? I'm not really able to find contact info on their website.

  13. #3547

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs  [View Original Post]
    How about Vivian looks like she's coming to OC soon.
    Overall looks and service I would put Vivian above Heri, Jane and White. It may be due to repeat visits with Vivian vs only first visits with the other girls.

    Bodywise Vivian is probably the best out of the bunch in IMO, toned with an ass and really well done implants.

    Her face looks like there may have some work done, but I still found her to be attractive.

    She's not HYA, probably mid 30's but so are most girls done here.

  14. #3546

    Bookergray Champagne

    Any info on her? I'm always concerned if she is the girl in the pics, we all know that its pretty much never the case but if she's close to it Ill pull the trigger and see her. Thanks!

  15. #3545

    Bebe at MKC

    Did anyone tried her? Body looks good. But pics are always deceptive.

    Lately, MKC have been bringing lot of good talents. I saw IU and then Scarlett recently.

    Scarlett because you can never get disappointed with her.

    Any new ones?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape