Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 6419
-
06-07-22 16:34 #3554Senior Member

Posts: 41MKC Duo?
Just went to check the website to see if IZ was available and didn't see, sucks I missed my opportunity, but I noticed they had a duo on there with Scarlett and Iris. Scarlett is amazing by herself, but I haven't heard anything about Iris. Any info would be great, cause I bet a duo with Scarlett would be a really hot and fun time. Its been a while since I've been out so I'd be more than happy to pay for that price!
-
06-07-22 00:09 #3553Senior Member

Posts: 200I'm into big tits and titty fuck. Which provider does offer that?
-
06-06-22 14:43 #3552Senior Member

Posts: 142How do you get ratings from bookers? Just saw a Costa Mesa KGirl (who was a quick fly by night) and would rather get the rating first before I give my negative review.
-
06-06-22 13:30 #3551Senior Member

Posts: 144It is PG Jane. She did everything excerpt BBFS. YMMV! Reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by KGFever
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 01:47 #3550Senior Member

Posts: 262Kdoll
I contact them through their phone number.
Originally Posted by Alyptic
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 01:31 #3549Senior Member

Posts: 173Iu
Went to see IU. Looking at her she is definitely early 40's. Very petite woman with nice set up top. Somewhat flat butt. Took me inside toast then fun. She takes it slow and builds up. She was really wet too. I enjoyed my time because she is small but when it comes to small asians Yoji is still the gold medal winner.
I'd rec IU if you like small ones.
-
06-05-22 12:59 #3548Regular Member

Posts: 10Is the only way to get into contact with ca kgirld through HX? I'm not really able to find contact info on their website.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 22:15 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 294Vivian
Overall looks and service I would put Vivian above Heri, Jane and White. It may be due to repeat visits with Vivian vs only first visits with the other girls.
Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs
[View Original Post]
Bodywise Vivian is probably the best out of the bunch in IMO, toned with an ass and really well done implants.
Her face looks like there may have some work done, but I still found her to be attractive.
She's not HYA, probably mid 30's but so are most girls done here.
-
06-03-22 19:54 #3546Regular Member

Posts: 6Bookergray Champagne
Any info on her? I'm always concerned if she is the girl in the pics, we all know that its pretty much never the case but if she's close to it Ill pull the trigger and see her. Thanks!
-
06-03-22 16:19 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 105Bebe at MKC
Did anyone tried her? Body looks good. But pics are always deceptive.
Lately, MKC have been bringing lot of good talents. I saw IU and then Scarlett recently.
Scarlett because you can never get disappointed with her.
Any new ones?
-
06-03-22 13:43 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 144Agreed on the look but Heri doesn't FIV and Greek. Jane does. Its YMMV. LOL!
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 13:14 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 262Vivian
How about Vivian looks like she's coming to OC soon.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 00:32 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 294I give Heri a slight edge over Jane, I would rate Heri a little higher then Jane on looks, but that's a personal preference, both are attractive.
Originally Posted by KGFever
[View Original Post]
I haven't repeated with either of them yet so my preference could change based on repeats. I think they're both worth a try, and both are repeatable.
My order based on CA-kDoll girls I've visited.
Heri.
White.
Jane.
All are good, and are worth a try if you can.
-
06-02-22 21:18 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 144None of them have natural tits or skinny body although they have the pretty face. Heri has better massage skill vs Jane has better services options.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 10:14 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 219Heri
She has c man mades. She's not skinny. Just regular body. Slim but not skinny.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




