Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3554

    MKC Duo?

    Just went to check the website to see if IZ was available and didn't see, sucks I missed my opportunity, but I noticed they had a duo on there with Scarlett and Iris. Scarlett is amazing by herself, but I haven't heard anything about Iris. Any info would be great, cause I bet a duo with Scarlett would be a really hot and fun time. Its been a while since I've been out so I'd be more than happy to pay for that price!

  2. #3553
    I'm into big tits and titty fuck. Which provider does offer that?

  3. #3552
    How do you get ratings from bookers? Just saw a Costa Mesa KGirl (who was a quick fly by night) and would rather get the rating first before I give my negative review.

  4. #3551
    Quote Originally Posted by KGFever  [View Original Post]
    Agreed on the look but Heri doesn't FIV and Greek. Jane does. Its YMMV. LOL!
    It is PG Jane. She did everything excerpt BBFS. YMMV! Reviews on TER.

  5. #3550

    Kdoll

    Quote Originally Posted by Alyptic  [View Original Post]
    Is the only way to get into contact with ca kgirld through HX? I'm not really able to find contact info on their website.
    I contact them through their phone number.

  6. #3549

    Iu

    Went to see IU. Looking at her she is definitely early 40's. Very petite woman with nice set up top. Somewhat flat butt. Took me inside toast then fun. She takes it slow and builds up. She was really wet too. I enjoyed my time because she is small but when it comes to small asians Yoji is still the gold medal winner.

    I'd rec IU if you like small ones.

  7. #3548
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    I give Heri a slight edge over Jane, I would rate Heri a little higher then Jane on looks, but that's a personal preference, both are attractive.

    I haven't repeated with either of them yet so my preference could change based on repeats. I think they're both worth a try, and both are repeatable.

    My order based on CA-kDoll girls I've visited.

    Heri.

    White.

    Jane.

    All are good, and are worth a try if you can.
    Is the only way to get into contact with ca kgirld through HX? I'm not really able to find contact info on their website.

  8. #3547

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs  [View Original Post]
    How about Vivian looks like she's coming to OC soon.
    Overall looks and service I would put Vivian above Heri, Jane and White. It may be due to repeat visits with Vivian vs only first visits with the other girls.

    Bodywise Vivian is probably the best out of the bunch in IMO, toned with an ass and really well done implants.

    Her face looks like there may have some work done, but I still found her to be attractive.

    She's not HYA, probably mid 30's but so are most girls done here.

  9. #3546

    Bookergray Champagne

    Any info on her? I'm always concerned if she is the girl in the pics, we all know that its pretty much never the case but if she's close to it Ill pull the trigger and see her. Thanks!

  10. #3545

    Bebe at MKC

    Did anyone tried her? Body looks good. But pics are always deceptive.

    Lately, MKC have been bringing lot of good talents. I saw IU and then Scarlett recently.

    Scarlett because you can never get disappointed with her.

    Any new ones?

  11. #3544
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    I give Heri a slight edge over Jane, I would rate Heri a little higher then Jane on looks, but that's a personal preference, both are attractive.

    I haven't repeated with either of them yet so my preference could change based on repeats. I think they're both worth a try, and both are repeatable.

    My order based on CA-kDoll girls I've visited.

    Heri.

    White.

    Jane.

    All are good, and are worth a try if you can.
    Agreed on the look but Heri doesn't FIV and Greek. Jane does. Its YMMV. LOL!

  12. #3543

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    My order based on CA-kDoll girls I've visited.

    Heri.

    White.

    Jane.

    All are good, and are worth a try if you can.
    How about Vivian looks like she's coming to OC soon.

  13. #3542
    Quote Originally Posted by KGFever  [View Original Post]
    None of them have natural tits or skinny body although they have the pretty face. Heri has better massage skill vs Jane has better services options.
    I give Heri a slight edge over Jane, I would rate Heri a little higher then Jane on looks, but that's a personal preference, both are attractive.

    I haven't repeated with either of them yet so my preference could change based on repeats. I think they're both worth a try, and both are repeatable.

    My order based on CA-kDoll girls I've visited.

    Heri.

    White.

    Jane.

    All are good, and are worth a try if you can.

  14. #3541
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Do Heri and Jane really have natural C cup tits? My thing is skinny girls with nice / big natural tits. Do you think Heri / Jane are equal there or is one better?
    None of them have natural tits or skinny body although they have the pretty face. Heri has better massage skill vs Jane has better services options.

  15. #3540

    Heri

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Do Heri and Jane really have natural C cup tits? My thing is skinny girls with nice / big natural tits. Do you think Heri / Jane are equal there or is one better?
    She has c man mades. She's not skinny. Just regular body. Slim but not skinny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape