Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 1579
-
06-25-22 21:00 #979Senior Member

Posts: 1095She doesn't seem that good looking to me. Great petite body but, looks like a $400 girl to me.
Originally Posted by WolfPackMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 20:22 #978Senior Member

Posts: 148Katarina
Like I posted earlier, I went to see her. Face looks s bit better than pics. Body is spectacular, and GFE. Very into it and a pleaser.
Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 10:50 #977Senior Member

Posts: 322She looks life a he in the face
Maybe she had heavy Botox etc. But facial features are many AF. The biggest jawbone I have ever seen on a woman.
Originally Posted by DavidG704
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 10:46 #976Senior Member

Posts: 322Cups of coffee
How many cups of coffee did you get for 500 roses?
Originally Posted by ThikDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 22:37 #975Senior Member

Posts: 50Let is know how it goes!
She's definitely hot. Let us know how it goes!!
Originally Posted by NyteOwl
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 17:22 #974Senior Member

Posts: 73Veronica
Anyone had the pleasure?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6452272.htm
In the process of booking now, looking for a scouting report. TIA.
-
06-24-22 13:32 #973Senior Member

Posts: 50Good To Know
That's definitely good to know for future reference. IMO it just wasn't worth the risk. But it's totally possible that she is legit.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 12:38 #972Senior Member

Posts: 47Laura Bentley
She seems really cool on the phone, but for $1 k / hr. Hmm. Thinking about it.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3044685.htm?cat=1
-
06-24-22 10:18 #971Senior Member

Posts: 419Reckless??
Hell I have had providers text me all kinds of shit that is why I stick to eros girls. These Latin chicks when they are independent tend to say a little more sometimes to entice you to go see them IMO.
Originally Posted by DavidG704
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 23:54 #970Senior Member

Posts: 50Reckless Texting
I don't know about everyone else's experiences before but if a provider ever texts me that she provides "uncovered oral sex", I assume it's the police and I'm not taking the chance.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 16:47 #969Senior Member

Posts: 25I had a dream about her recently. She is very good looking and sweet. One of the best bbjnqtcim I have ever had. Her pics are a little touched up, but not much. Her English is still pretty limited so we had to talk via google translate, but we had a very nice time. Would recommend!
Originally Posted by Saku93
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 21:24 #968Senior Member

Posts: 781Reckless Texting
Would you mind telling us what she was saying in the text that spooked you.
Originally Posted by DavidG704
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 18:43 #967Senior Member

Posts: 50Did Not Go Through With It
As much as I wanted to, I ended up not going through with it. She was texting very recklessly. Talking explicitly about the services she offered, I've never seen a legit provider do that so I took the "better safe than sorry" route.
Originally Posted by CltObserver
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 17:30 #966Senior Member

Posts: 101She seems hot, what are the rates? Please share your experience if you end up going through with it.
Originally Posted by DavidG704
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 12:57 #965Senior Member

Posts: 180Brooke
It's been a few years but when I saw her she looked exactly like her pictures. She had a lot of rules about touching and gave a horrible covered BJ and laid there like a dead fish during missionary.
Originally Posted by JasonPer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






