Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 1126 1626 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 33446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24071
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke  [View Original Post]
    Had recent visit to Chase who has been posting frequently. Was able to communicate easy and setup time for half hour visit. She is pretty much like as posted picture and good shape. She was overall nice and had good time though I do all covered. She mentioned that do not like DATY which is not my usual choice so no issue. Hotel incall in the area she posted.

    Will try when get chance again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84381393
    What was the cost?

  2. #24070

    Kiley Reid

    Kiley Reid.

    I saw Kiley Reid this morning.

    Kiley is legit.

    Kiley is beautiful.

    Kiley is great.

    Full report tomorrow.

    Pm Kenwood Jack, if you need something answered NOW.

  3. #24069

    Look here

    Quote Originally Posted by Stream60  [View Original Post]
    Could someone give me a link to Saffy. I could not find her ad. Thanks.
    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...d=04%3A00%3A00

  4. #24068

    Saffy / Old add but obtains current number

    Quote Originally Posted by Stream60  [View Original Post]
    Could someone give me a link to Saffy. I could not find her ad. Thanks.
    Here is a link that works, couldn't find a super recent add but her number in this add is current and working. Good luck & stay safe out there.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...s/230438782166

  5. #24067

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her today. She is a really nice young lady. She just likes that ALT look. Super fine body, smooth skin, nice shape, small perky tits, just like the other monger described. I'll be back to see her. Oh, she likes Taco Bell.
    I'm glad you had some fun Potus. Also glad my review was of any help. Stay safe out there everyone.

  6. #24066

    Saffy

    Could someone give me a link to Saffy. I could not find her ad. Thanks.

  7. #24065

    Chase. Good visit

    Had recent visit to Chase who has been posting frequently. Was able to communicate easy and setup time for half hour visit. She is pretty much like as posted picture and good shape. She was overall nice and had good time though I do all covered. She mentioned that do not like DATY which is not my usual choice so no issue. Hotel incall in the area she posted.

    Will try when get chance again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84381393

  8. #24064

    Simple image search

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. Been posting for a while. Over a month. Once a day Texted her. Says name is Sarah. Decent rates. And Cincy location. Only shows one pic in ad. But other pics show when looking deeper. Seems TGTBT. But maybe. Will do verification via FaceTime or duo. Not ready to TOFTT but would love to hear of anyone has seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84329109
    A simple image search shows those pics are all over the internet. Highly unlikely to be real.

  9. #24063

    Go see Sarah!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. Been posting for a while. Over a month. Once a day Texted her. Says name is Sarah. Decent rates. And Cincy location. Only shows one pic in ad. But other pics show when looking deeper. Seems TGTBT. But maybe. Will do verification via FaceTime or duo. Not ready to TOFTT but would love to hear of anyone has seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84329109
    I've seen Sarah 1 time have tried numerous other times but schedules didn't align, I had a great time, she's a petite little thing but those are her tits, BBBJ w cfs 200 hr was in Sharonville on Chester Rd, she's a doll baby!

  10. #24062

    Where timeless and timely merge. . . In hell

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    The post you guys have responded to is from January. I'd imagine the original poster has forgotten all about it.
    Yea the 55+ crowd has certainly forgotten all about it due to reduced brain capacity. But I think the game probably changes enough in the later stages that getting a random lady to even participate becomes a twisted turn-on. Reminds me of a youtube interview with comedian Joey Diaz where he said something like not wanting to traumatize younger women by letting them give him a BJ. Shit. I guess I'm on another level of evil. Because even now I can see myself getting off on that angle when the time comes. LMAO.

  11. #24061

    Timely

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Ryann is a great person. I don't see an issue with it. As a monger, you have the ability to view photos of who you choose to see. No one makes a big deal out of guys that refuse to see a BBW or older provider. We all know that guys would lie about their age or try to send fake pics to see her. There's a reason she's so highly rated. Unfortunately she isn't attracted to older guys. That's her preference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Providers (some vs streetwalkers) have their preferences as to who they will see just as we do. It may hurt your feelings and a reminder that you are not a young man, and that I understand. But we have to respect their preferences and wishes as to who they will or will not see, as we expect them to respect ours. No matter how virile or good looking you think you still are.
    The post you guys have responded to is from January. I'd imagine the original poster has forgotten all about it.

  12. #24060

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    His post is dared 6-18-22 and in the post he says he reached out at 9:30 that morning and saw her later that same day. See there is the blue line that separated each post where the date is? That would be your clue.
    I just saw her today. She is a really nice young lady. She just likes that ALT look. Super fine body, smooth skin, nice shape, small perky tits, just like the other monger described. I'll be back to see her. Oh, she likes Taco Bell.

  13. #24059

    Sarah?

    Anyone seen this one. Been posting for a while. Over a month. Once a day Texted her. Says name is Sarah. Decent rates. And Cincy location. Only shows one pic in ad. But other pics show when looking deeper. Seems TGTBT. But maybe. Will do verification via FaceTime or duo. Not ready to TOFTT but would love to hear of anyone has seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84329109

  14. #24058

    Lexi

    Decided to TOFTT again. Last 4 are 5299. She is on listcrawler. Is standard fare for what types are usually on there. Pictures are accurate. She's about 5'5". She smokes. Answered door in lingerie, which was nice. I asked to use restroom. So no one else in room. She asked for donation upfront. Which I didn't mind. Although I know many on here do. She was already on bed and ready to get to it. BYOP, she was out, so was limited to what I would do. Finger felt outside, seemed tight. No kissing. Good bbj. She couldn't DT it all. But skills are good. I thanked her for seeing me. Since it's been tough to get ahold of anyone. She said she just hasn't felt like seeing anyone. Would I see her again? Yes, but make sure she has covers before I get there.

  15. #24057

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieJJ  [View Original Post]
    So when did you see her?
    His post is dared 6-18-22 and in the post he says he reached out at 9:30 that morning and saw her later that same day. See there is the blue line that separated each post where the date is? That would be your clue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape