Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 33453
-
06-20-22 22:10 #24063Regular Member

Posts: 6Go see Sarah!
I've seen Sarah 1 time have tried numerous other times but schedules didn't align, I had a great time, she's a petite little thing but those are her tits, BBBJ w cfs 200 hr was in Sharonville on Chester Rd, she's a doll baby!
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 22:09 #24062Senior Member

Posts: 760Where timeless and timely merge. . . In hell
Yea the 55+ crowd has certainly forgotten all about it due to reduced brain capacity. But I think the game probably changes enough in the later stages that getting a random lady to even participate becomes a twisted turn-on. Reminds me of a youtube interview with comedian Joey Diaz where he said something like not wanting to traumatize younger women by letting them give him a BJ. Shit. I guess I'm on another level of evil. Because even now I can see myself getting off on that angle when the time comes. LMAO.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 21:43 #24061Senior Member

Posts: 3424Timely
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
The post you guys have responded to is from January. I'd imagine the original poster has forgotten all about it.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 20:28 #24060Senior Member

Posts: 827Saffy
I just saw her today. She is a really nice young lady. She just likes that ALT look. Super fine body, smooth skin, nice shape, small perky tits, just like the other monger described. I'll be back to see her. Oh, she likes Taco Bell.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 20:26 #24059Senior Member

Posts: 138Sarah?
Anyone seen this one. Been posting for a while. Over a month. Once a day Texted her. Says name is Sarah. Decent rates. And Cincy location. Only shows one pic in ad. But other pics show when looking deeper. Seems TGTBT. But maybe. Will do verification via FaceTime or duo. Not ready to TOFTT but would love to hear of anyone has seen her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84329109
-
06-20-22 17:07 #24058Senior Member

Posts: 200Lexi
Decided to TOFTT again. Last 4 are 5299. She is on listcrawler. Is standard fare for what types are usually on there. Pictures are accurate. She's about 5'5". She smokes. Answered door in lingerie, which was nice. I asked to use restroom. So no one else in room. She asked for donation upfront. Which I didn't mind. Although I know many on here do. She was already on bed and ready to get to it. BYOP, she was out, so was limited to what I would do. Finger felt outside, seemed tight. No kissing. Good bbj. She couldn't DT it all. But skills are good. I thanked her for seeing me. Since it's been tough to get ahold of anyone. She said she just hasn't felt like seeing anyone. Would I see her again? Yes, but make sure she has covers before I get there.
-
06-20-22 15:33 #24057Banned Member

Posts: 1056What?
His post is dared 6-18-22 and in the post he says he reached out at 9:30 that morning and saw her later that same day. See there is the blue line that separated each post where the date is? That would be your clue.
Originally Posted by WillieJJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 13:45 #24056Senior Member

Posts: 919Providers (some vs streetwalkers) have their preferences as to who they will see just as we do. It may hurt your feelings and a reminder that you are not a young man, and that I understand. But we have to respect their preferences and wishes as to who they will or will not see, as we expect them to respect ours. No matter how virile or good looking you think you still are.
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 11:52 #24055Senior Member

Posts: 121OK thanks, I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 11:31 #24054Senior Member

Posts: 1222Emalee
There are a handful of reports if you search Emalee. The search function doesn't work on 3 characters so Ema or Ema Lee won't work.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 10:36 #24053Senior Member

Posts: 121Any info on her?
Good morning, any info on this one? (I did search the feed with no luck).
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84307539
-
06-20-22 07:19 #24052Regular Member

Posts: 24Cleared more
I've had nearly 100 messages about her so every time I reply and delete some, it fills up again.
Originally Posted by GonHome
[View Original Post]
If you haven't seen her previously and can't convince her you have when you contact her, you might be out of luck with how many people are reaching out.
-
06-20-22 06:41 #24051Senior Member

Posts: 242Ryann Age Verification
Ryann is a great person. I don't see an issue with it. As a monger, you have the ability to view photos of who you choose to see. No one makes a big deal out of guys that refuse to see a BBW or older provider. We all know that guys would lie about their age or try to send fake pics to see her. There's a reason she's so highly rated. Unfortunately she isn't attracted to older guys. That's her preference.
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 23:01 #24050Senior Member

Posts: 31Eh
Most providers, if they have an age requirement, have an age minimum (usually 40-45) rather than maximun so when it happens once I wouldn't complain too much if I were you. I agree its frustrating but lets be real... you found an outlier there
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 12:54 #24049Regular Member

Posts: 3So when did you see her?
Originally Posted by NkyGuy8917
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






