Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 24031
-
06-22-22 11:11 #15931Senior Member

Posts: 1065Board help and contributions
I see this is your second post. Some people might want you to contribute information to the group. ACS = Asian crap shoot. Means who ever is there. Does the phone in the picture look old? You didn't provide a link. Did you reach out to the agency that might answer some of your basic questions.
Originally Posted by Fred3334
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 11:05 #15930Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Reputable agencies
I'm going to be traveling into the NOVA area for work on and off for the next couple of months. Does anyone know of any reputable agencies that will send a girl to my hotel like SirensVA.com? I know SirensVA will send girls all over Virginia, but I was wondering if there were any good established agencies that someone could recommend in NOVA. I don't like dealing with the girls directly, like Eros and Tryst. They're too difficult to deal with and sometimes they ghost. I want a guarantee that they're going to show up on time and not all doped up on drugs.
-
06-22-22 00:27 #15929Regular Member

Posts: 2I did a search before I posted but didn't find much on the details of Cherry and what she provides. I was also seeing if I could verify the photo before I commit.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 23:41 #15928Senior Member

Posts: 327The search feature is your friend
Most folks are going to tell you to RTFF. I'll say it nicely. The search button is your friend. None of the ACSs use real pics.
Originally Posted by Fred3334
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 20:18 #15927Regular Member

Posts: 2Cherry at ACS info?
I had a dream I visited Tina once and got a bbjcim from her. 10/10 great experience. I reached out to the number and learned Tina is out of town and will be back in a month. They guy said Cherry was in town and wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with her. They also sent me her picture and wanted to confirm that it is accurate.
-
06-21-22 12:57 #15926Senior Member

Posts: 335Agreed, Chelsea is a tiny one that can take a pounding. She only does mish and doggie. I found her very cute, and her CBJ was very good as well. She does keep the lights low and it took a minute for my eyes to adjust. 100/ qv. I'd repeat.
Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 09:18 #15925Senior Member

Posts: 269Chelsea
She's as real as they come. She MUCH thinner and all tatted up now (even has one on her face). But doesn't appear to be a drug abuser at all. Just probably all the fk'ing she does LOL. She's usually in the Chantilly area for 2 to 3 days consecutively every month like clock work. And when she's in town she's a high volume provider. Meaning she's getting guys in and out. She probably doesn't mean to be rude but when you're seeing as much wood as she has you probably get a little void of emotion. I mean she's in no way a dead fish. She can get loud and into it. I actually like her because she tiny and can take a pounding. No telling you to stop, no begging you to hurry up and finish or anything. In other words you can make this chick earn her money and I respect that about her. Just don't look to be treated like a man king while your there. In and out.
Originally Posted by Leviathan921
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 15:45 #15924Senior Member

Posts: 1981 for 1 so far
I decided to give this place a try, a different number / girl but the same spot. Pretty much the same experience. The girl I met did have some enhancements and not the best ones but not bad enough to distract from the deed. I'm guessing late 20's or early 30's. Same pricing and I'm pretty sure same location right off 95 near the mall. It feels a bit awkward coming in and out of a lobby than the more discrete apartment entrance for the local ACS. I'll repeat and check out other girls for sure.
Originally Posted by Cave45
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 13:15 #15923Senior Member

Posts: 586Meena
I probably guessed right on her age. Not an experience that was for me, by any means. I love submissive women, but the subservient act is not at all my cup of tea. I also just didn't find her attractive. She's not fat, but she's one of those types where her body is the same thickness from the shoulders to the hips, and that doesn't do it for me. Nothing to look at in the face, either.
But she's definitely enthusiastic, and obviously cheap. To each their own, but no chance I'd see her again.
-
06-19-22 22:16 #15922Senior Member

Posts: 108She is real
Met with her. Few months ago. Think I did a review. Get better customer service at a fast food joint. First time I tried to see here she was over booked and was trying to get the guy a previous guy to leave. I bailed then went back a day latter. She was on the phone the entire time. Did our thing I wasn't off the bed yet and he was calling her friend a room over to go to lunch. Pics are accurate at the time. For, the price pretty cheap but expect to in and out in 10 minutes.
Originally Posted by Leviathan921
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 20:05 #15921Senior Member

Posts: 194Potomac inn
Thats place is a no go. If you are going in there to see someone.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
You just asking for trouble.
-
06-19-22 20:03 #15920Senior Member

Posts: 194Bambi
Wow I have been looking for her review on board for awhile.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
I had texted her about few months back. She told me to come.
I asked her if the pics were hers she stop replying.
-
06-19-22 16:15 #15919Senior Member

Posts: 365It's new. I saw her yesterday at this number. It's legit. Have photos to prove.
Originally Posted by VaPlay
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 15:34 #15918Senior Member

Posts: 443Sushi new # or fake?
Anyone visited recently that can verify this new # and add is actually her? I texted her old number with no reply yet so guessing it's not fake but.
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...t/284221887169
-
06-19-22 11:28 #15917Senior Member

Posts: 586Asian Meena
So I got an appointment with her set up soon after relatively quick screening. I know a few of you have seen her. How old would you say she actually is? Late 30's / early 40's? Seems like people say her reports go back at least 10 years+, so she either started as soon as she was legal or her age is off and she's leaning on the Asian aging curve.











Reply With Quote




