Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 541 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 591 641 1041 1541 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 24031
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15931

    Board help and contributions

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred3334  [View Original Post]
    I did a search before I posted but didn't find much on the details of Cherry and what she provides. I was also seeing if I could verify the photo before I commit.
    I see this is your second post. Some people might want you to contribute information to the group. ACS = Asian crap shoot. Means who ever is there. Does the phone in the picture look old? You didn't provide a link. Did you reach out to the agency that might answer some of your basic questions.

  2. #15930
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 52

    Reputable agencies

    I'm going to be traveling into the NOVA area for work on and off for the next couple of months. Does anyone know of any reputable agencies that will send a girl to my hotel like SirensVA.com? I know SirensVA will send girls all over Virginia, but I was wondering if there were any good established agencies that someone could recommend in NOVA. I don't like dealing with the girls directly, like Eros and Tryst. They're too difficult to deal with and sometimes they ghost. I want a guarantee that they're going to show up on time and not all doped up on drugs.

  3. #15929
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    Most folks are going to tell you to RTFF. I'll say it nicely. The search button is your friend. None of the ACSs use real pics.
    I did a search before I posted but didn't find much on the details of Cherry and what she provides. I was also seeing if I could verify the photo before I commit.

  4. #15928

    The search feature is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred3334  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream I visited Tina once and got a bbjcim from her. 10/10 great experience. I reached out to the number and learned Tina is out of town and will be back in a month. They guy said Cherry was in town and wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with her. They also sent me her picture and wanted to confirm that it is accurate.
    Most folks are going to tell you to RTFF. I'll say it nicely. The search button is your friend. None of the ACSs use real pics.

  5. #15927

    Cherry at ACS info?

    I had a dream I visited Tina once and got a bbjcim from her. 10/10 great experience. I reached out to the number and learned Tina is out of town and will be back in a month. They guy said Cherry was in town and wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with her. They also sent me her picture and wanted to confirm that it is accurate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.jpg‎  

  6. #15926
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29  [View Original Post]
    She's as real as they come. She MUCH thinner and all tatted up now (even has one on her face). But doesn't appear to be a drug abuser at all. Just probably all the fk'ing she does LOL. She's usually in the Chantilly area for 2 to 3 days consecutively every month like clock work. And when she's in town she's a high volume provider. Meaning she's getting guys in and out. She probably doesn't mean to be rude but when you're seeing as much wood as she has you probably get a little void of emotion. I mean she's in no way a dead fish. She can get loud and into it. I actually like her because she tiny and can take a pounding. No telling you to stop, no begging you to hurry up and finish or anything. In other words you can make this chick earn her money and I respect that about her. Just don't look to be treated like a man king while your there. In and out.
    Agreed, Chelsea is a tiny one that can take a pounding. She only does mish and doggie. I found her very cute, and her CBJ was very good as well. She does keep the lights low and it took a minute for my eyes to adjust. 100/ qv. I'd repeat.

  7. #15925

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan921  [View Original Post]
    She's as real as they come. She MUCH thinner and all tatted up now (even has one on her face). But doesn't appear to be a drug abuser at all. Just probably all the fk'ing she does LOL. She's usually in the Chantilly area for 2 to 3 days consecutively every month like clock work. And when she's in town she's a high volume provider. Meaning she's getting guys in and out. She probably doesn't mean to be rude but when you're seeing as much wood as she has you probably get a little void of emotion. I mean she's in no way a dead fish. She can get loud and into it. I actually like her because she tiny and can take a pounding. No telling you to stop, no begging you to hurry up and finish or anything. In other words you can make this chick earn her money and I respect that about her. Just don't look to be treated like a man king while your there. In and out.

  8. #15924

    1 for 1 so far

    I decided to give this place a try, a different number / girl but the same spot. Pretty much the same experience. The girl I met did have some enhancements and not the best ones but not bad enough to distract from the deed. I'm guessing late 20's or early 30's. Same pricing and I'm pretty sure same location right off 95 near the mall. It feels a bit awkward coming in and out of a lobby than the more discrete apartment entrance for the local ACS. I'll repeat and check out other girls for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cave45  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it's just in Woodbridge but this group seems to be taking the crap shoot out of lcs.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/83955986

    Pics are accurate, and basically the outfit I was greeted in. Age in the add was probably right too. She was young and smokin' hot. Had the scars from enhanced chest but I think the implants might have been removed? They weren't all inflated like I'm used to seeing. Knew how to move, did a little dance to get my attention, quick CBJ to finish getting me hard, and a couple of different positions. She was quite a sight in doggy. I felt a little rushed but I've come to expect that with half hour stays. The girls want to turn a hh into ss, hr usually get more attention. She seemed nice, didn't respond to text right away but I called and she answered in English and knew enough to get me there. $. 20 for hh.

    About the group in general, their adds all seem to be recent pics of the women you're actually going to meet (I've seen 3 different women so far), rather than the usual pics just grabbed somewhere online. They also all seem to be great looking so far. The prices seem low to standard ballpark of what I was used to before the recent explosion, usually.

  9. #15923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Meena

    I probably guessed right on her age. Not an experience that was for me, by any means. I love submissive women, but the subservient act is not at all my cup of tea. I also just didn't find her attractive. She's not fat, but she's one of those types where her body is the same thickness from the shoulders to the hips, and that doesn't do it for me. Nothing to look at in the face, either.

    But she's definitely enthusiastic, and obviously cheap. To each their own, but no chance I'd see her again.

  10. #15922

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan921  [View Original Post]
    Met with her. Few months ago. Think I did a review. Get better customer service at a fast food joint. First time I tried to see here she was over booked and was trying to get the guy a previous guy to leave. I bailed then went back a day latter. She was on the phone the entire time. Did our thing I wasn't off the bed yet and he was calling her friend a room over to go to lunch. Pics are accurate at the time. For, the price pretty cheap but expect to in and out in 10 minutes.

  11. #15921

    Potomac inn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her when she was supposedly at the Potomac Inn on the back side. Saw 3 dudes coming and going out of the room she gave me. Looked shady so I left. Later saw reports here of if being a set up. The title "hunting season" says it all. Stay safe and stay away!
    Thats place is a no go. If you are going in there to see someone.

    You just asking for trouble.

  12. #15920

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one lately, I seen her a while back and she was great, I heard on here she has gone down hill. She has been posting multiple adds a day lately though.

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...t/835162518058
    Wow I have been looking for her review on board for awhile.

    I had texted her about few months back. She told me to come.

    I asked her if the pics were hers she stop replying.

  13. #15919
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited recently that can verify this new # and add is actually her? I texted her old number with no reply yet so guessing it's not fake but.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...t/284221887169
    It's new. I saw her yesterday at this number. It's legit. Have photos to prove.

  14. #15918

    Sushi new # or fake?

    Anyone visited recently that can verify this new # and add is actually her? I texted her old number with no reply yet so guessing it's not fake but.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...t/284221887169

  15. #15917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Asian Meena

    So I got an appointment with her set up soon after relatively quick screening. I know a few of you have seen her. How old would you say she actually is? Late 30's / early 40's? Seems like people say her reports go back at least 10 years+, so she either started as soon as she was legal or her age is off and she's leaning on the Asian aging curve.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape