Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 1009 1509 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 26913
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19293
    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    I made a last minute, late night outcall appointment last week with Lilliana https://tryst.link/escort/lillianna - a provider visiting from Phoenix, AZ. She arrived at my hotel room after 2 am after a brief Facetime verification. Pics are accurate, she is very attractive and sexy, 24 yo Latina with red hair, athletic petite body. I regret doing my research ahead of time as this was very much a spur of the moment appointment for me. Her rate is $$$$$ and she tries to upcharge you for extras. A lot of rules. CBJ and no kissing or oral. Kind of ruined the mood for me, but she was a very nice person and I enjoyed talking to her. If she had a better menu she'd still be overpriced, I wouldn't repeat because of all the rules.
    Thanks for taking one for the team and reporting back.

  2. #19292

    Lilliana

    I made a last minute, late night outcall appointment last week with Lilliana https://tryst.link/escort/lillianna - a provider visiting from Phoenix, AZ. She arrived at my hotel room after 2 am after a brief Facetime verification. Pics are accurate, she is very attractive and sexy, 24 yo Latina with red hair, athletic petite body. I regret doing my research ahead of time as this was very much a spur of the moment appointment for me. Her rate is $$$$$ and she tries to upcharge you for extras. A lot of rules. CBJ and no kissing or oral. Kind of ruined the mood for me, but she was a very nice person and I enjoyed talking to her. If she had a better menu she'd still be overpriced, I wouldn't repeat because of all the rules.

  3. #19291
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I'll be out of the country and just realized that I'll be staying overnight in Warsaw. Any suggestions where to look for fun? I prefer the girl coming to my hotel rather than me going to a brothel and would prefer indies in order to avoid pimps and mobsters. I couldn't find the international forum, but can use any advice.
    Warsaw has a decently active forum on international sex guide. It looks to be a sister site to this forum which I've used before when out of the country.

  4. #19290
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Keisha. Never met her but she used to post around Lansing a few years back. Look liked gained some weight since then.
    Yeah that's her one in the same looking to see if anyone has seen her before.

    Thanks for jogging my memory also.

  5. #19289
    Quote Originally Posted by Rounded25  [View Original Post]
    Didn't have a concrete review to go off of but Emma was incredible. No regrets. Tall, taller than me but extremely beautiful, excellent skills. Really nice boobs given her petite frame. CBJ. CFS. LFK. Great conversation. Not pushed out door. A real winner. Catcher before she goes. She her when she comes back.
    What is 262? Link to her?

  6. #19288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    KeishA

    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise666  [View Original Post]
    She looks really familiar.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/84345263
    I think that's Keisha. Never met her but she used to post around Lansing a few years back. Look liked gained some weight since then.

  7. #19287

    Anyone seen honey?

    She looks really familiar.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/84345263
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220621-171130_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #19286
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    She's got to be legit because she is on p411, has Twitter, and has her own website. But she said she's on TER but I can't find an entry for her. I agree, great photos, and I like Polish girls.
    Yea her pics look awesome but if service is poor I dunno if I want to pay that much. I'm ok with CBJ if there's some DFK involved but that doesn't seem like it's available either.

  9. #19285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    No kissing, BBBJ or DATY are not a deal breaker for me. CBJ or CFS are acceptable for me ONLY if the girl is younger (20's) fairly fit and has an attractive face.

    Now if she is older, overweight with an average looking face. I would never see her.
    So basically paying a model to strike poses with your cock in her. I actually get it. Not generally my preference but I can see the appeal, especially if it's half the price or less of the equivalent girl as a GFE. I've had fun times with a hot girl who only offered L1.

  10. #19284

    Klaudia

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster  [View Original Post]
    Link? Is this the same one that used to work for NG?
    Here's the link.

    https://www.foxylists.com/klaudia

    She's been recommended to me by another fellow monger. Says the action is non-stop.

  11. #19283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Found her

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    She's got to be legit because she is on p411, has Twitter, and has her own website. But she said she's on TER but I can't find an entry for her. I agree, great photos, and I like Polish girls.
    Here she is:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7725339-362615

    Reviews are pretty lukewarm. They say she's good looking but everything is covered and no GFE is offered. So I'll pass.

  12. #19282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Pics look good.

    https://mayapoland.ch/
    She's got to be legit because she is on p411, has Twitter, and has her own website. But she said she's on TER but I can't find an entry for her. I agree, great photos, and I like Polish girls.

  13. #19281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    No kissing, BBBJ or DATY are not a deal breaker for me. CBJ or CFS are acceptable for me ONLY if the girl is younger (20's) fairly fit and has an attractive face.

    Now if she is older, overweight with an average looking face. I would never see her.
    I've done the same if the damage matches the limited menu. What's was the damage?

  14. #19280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDoIt2  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Klaudia twice recently. Cute young Polish girl late twenties early thirties. Very friendly and accommodating. BBBJ cfs daty $$ half. $$$ hour Will repeat.
    Link? Klaudia is a common escort name.

  15. #19279
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDoIt2  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Klaudia twice recently. Cute young Polish girl late twenties early thirties. Very friendly and accommodating. BBBJ cfs daty $$ half. $$$ hour Will repeat.
    Link? Is this the same one that used to work for NG?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape