High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 508 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 1008 1508 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 26908
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19303
    Contacted the number in ad from a few different numbers over the last few days. With every subsequent communication the price dropped significantly. Menu wide open. Finally pulled the trigger and was directed to a motel in the burbs off Cicero. Asked for additional pics and received pics of Brittany Fox who I didn't expect to see as I'd been wanting to see her for sometime and looked like she resurfaced. Was told to let her know when I was a few minutes away to receive the room number. Let her know I was close and communication went silent. I received a couple calls from the number after I said I was leaving but when I picked up it was dead silence. Could be a set up. I never entered the hotel complex. In fact I leave that as a rule of thumb, tell them you arrive before you enter the structure or the premises as they could be watching the parking lot. I left and ended up seeing another provider right down the street for half the damage who I will report on later. I'd avoid this one tho. Communication was constant until I said I arrived. I also said initially to let me know if anything changes and if it was a good time to come. Could be a set up since Brittany had no issue posting pics of herself on her ad. Also the pics I received had another person in the background. They didn't seem like new pics but rather older ones taken from the internet. The inconsistency in charges tho is alarming, the difference in cost varied by several hundred just in the span of 24 hours. Brittany was much more reasonable in price. Could possibly be lowered because no one was interested initially in the high cost.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/84363396

  2. #19302

    Anyone seen Lucy Reed

    https://tryst.link/escort/lucy-reed

    No reviews yet and I guess I trust tryst a little more than other sites but the deposit is a red flag. I guess I was wondering if anyone else had seen her and could say if she was good or not.

    Thanks all.

  3. #19301
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7083910100 Was wondering if any of why'all seen this one is she worth the time and how's her service?
    Just make sure if there are any special requests you have them confirmed before meeting. I've contacted that ad from different numbers over the years and while the girls do change, they will offer menu options in the ad that they will later deny providing over the phone. Also make sure your seeing the girl that's claimed to be available. Additionally there are times they will or may not ask for a deposit.

  4. #19300
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7083910100 Was wondering if any of why'all seen this one is she worth the time and how's her service?
    I wouldn't do duos, they try to put add ons and jack up their prices even when you only want one of them.

  5. #19299
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN  [View Original Post]
    Finally took the plunge on seeing Casey. Easy setup to her incall in Lakeview (near Irving Park and Ashland). She's in a shitty apartment that's trashed to hell, but it's in a pretty nice neighborhood with convenient parking.

    There was some issue actually getting in the door: I called her several times after I arrived but no answers. 10 minutes later I'm about to cut my losses, but she texted me to apologize and let me in through the back door (giggity).

    She was fresh out of the shower and had a full face of makeup, but was wearing casual clothes. I'd say she's a 5 or 6 out of 10 in the face. Probably an 8 in the body (at least for her age). She has a pretty athletic body like strippers tend to have, but you can tell she's a bit wasted away from using some substance. I give her the donation, and get comfortable.

    Started with a outstanding BBBJ with lots of attention to the berries, plus deepthroat, then BBFSCIP in mish and cowgirl. She had me pop riding cowgirl with absolutely no work on my part, so I'd say she's pretty talented in that regard as that's never happened to me before. Knows how to use her hips for sure.

    We chatted in bed for a few minutes after she cleaned me up with her mouth, and then when I got ready for round two she laid on edge of the bed upside down and let me face-fuq her. That was really awesome. Onto BBFS k9 and lazy k9 and I didn't last long. She really throws it back and clenches hard. I did not do anal, but know it's on the menu along with pretty much anything you can think of. She also mentioned that I could go for as many pops in the hour as I wanted, but I was pretty exhausted after two so I left with probably 15 min to spare. $$$ for the hour..
    Really well written review. Thank you.

  6. #19298

    Lexi baby

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7083910100 Was wondering if any of why'all seen this one is she worth the time and how's her service?

  7. #19297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by CornCobMaker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl and can provide some feedback?

    https://hellomila.vip/chicago-gfe
    She's one of my ATFs in Chicago at that price point. She's beautiful, sweet, got a great body, great location. She's a true GFE. Great kisser. Loves DATY. Her BBBJ is more romantic than porn star, but I like it.

    It's like you're on a real date with a real woman you've met online that goes really well. You don't really want to do freaky stuff with her, you just want to impress her so she'll see you again. If you can afford the fee she is definitely worth it.

  8. #19296
    Yes. Very attractive, very fun. On the pricey side, but I enjoyed my time with her. Haven't repeated but mostly because of scheduling and convenience.

    Quote Originally Posted by CornCobMaker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl and can provide some feedback?

    https://hellomila.vip/chicago-gfe

  9. #19295

    Lacey Love / Mila Amira

    Has anyone seen this girl and can provide some feedback?

    https://hellomila.vip/chicago-gfe

  10. #19294

    The No list

    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    I made a last minute, late night outcall appointment last week with Lilliana https://tryst.link/escort/lillianna - a provider visiting from Phoenix, AZ. She arrived at my hotel room after 2 am after a brief Facetime verification. Pics are accurate, she is very attractive and sexy, 24 yo Latina with red hair, athletic petite body. I regret doing my research ahead of time as this was very much a spur of the moment appointment for me. Her rate is $$$$$ and she tries to upcharge you for extras. A lot of rules. CBJ and no kissing or oral. Kind of ruined the mood for me, but she was a very nice person and I enjoyed talking to her. If she had a better menu she'd still be overpriced, I wouldn't repeat because of all the rules.
    Yeah, I was interested after seeing the the Tr*st ad, but googled and I decided against it after seeing her 'No-list' on PD! Super expensive with such a long list of Nos.

  11. #19293
    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    I made a last minute, late night outcall appointment last week with Lilliana https://tryst.link/escort/lillianna - a provider visiting from Phoenix, AZ. She arrived at my hotel room after 2 am after a brief Facetime verification. Pics are accurate, she is very attractive and sexy, 24 yo Latina with red hair, athletic petite body. I regret doing my research ahead of time as this was very much a spur of the moment appointment for me. Her rate is $$$$$ and she tries to upcharge you for extras. A lot of rules. CBJ and no kissing or oral. Kind of ruined the mood for me, but she was a very nice person and I enjoyed talking to her. If she had a better menu she'd still be overpriced, I wouldn't repeat because of all the rules.
    Thanks for taking one for the team and reporting back.

  12. #19292

    Lilliana

    I made a last minute, late night outcall appointment last week with Lilliana https://tryst.link/escort/lillianna - a provider visiting from Phoenix, AZ. She arrived at my hotel room after 2 am after a brief Facetime verification. Pics are accurate, she is very attractive and sexy, 24 yo Latina with red hair, athletic petite body. I regret doing my research ahead of time as this was very much a spur of the moment appointment for me. Her rate is $$$$$ and she tries to upcharge you for extras. A lot of rules. CBJ and no kissing or oral. Kind of ruined the mood for me, but she was a very nice person and I enjoyed talking to her. If she had a better menu she'd still be overpriced, I wouldn't repeat because of all the rules.

  13. #19291
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I'll be out of the country and just realized that I'll be staying overnight in Warsaw. Any suggestions where to look for fun? I prefer the girl coming to my hotel rather than me going to a brothel and would prefer indies in order to avoid pimps and mobsters. I couldn't find the international forum, but can use any advice.
    Warsaw has a decently active forum on international sex guide. It looks to be a sister site to this forum which I've used before when out of the country.

  14. #19290
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Keisha. Never met her but she used to post around Lansing a few years back. Look liked gained some weight since then.
    Yeah that's her one in the same looking to see if anyone has seen her before.

    Thanks for jogging my memory also.

  15. #19289
    Quote Originally Posted by Rounded25  [View Original Post]
    Didn't have a concrete review to go off of but Emma was incredible. No regrets. Tall, taller than me but extremely beautiful, excellent skills. Really nice boobs given her petite frame. CBJ. CFS. LFK. Great conversation. Not pushed out door. A real winner. Catcher before she goes. She her when she comes back.
    What is 262? Link to her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape