Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 26910
-
06-21-22 20:46 #19290Senior Member

Posts: 184Yeah that's her one in the same looking to see if anyone has seen her before.
Originally Posted by Bbd81
[View Original Post]
Thanks for jogging my memory also.
-
06-21-22 19:27 #19289Senior Member

Posts: 47What is 262? Link to her?
Originally Posted by Rounded25
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 18:44 #19288Senior Member

Posts: 352KeishA
I think that's Keisha. Never met her but she used to post around Lansing a few years back. Look liked gained some weight since then.
Originally Posted by Pennywise666
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 18:14 #19287Senior Member

Posts: 184Anyone seen honey?
She looks really familiar.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/84345263
-
06-21-22 14:01 #19286Senior Member

Posts: 228Yea her pics look awesome but if service is poor I dunno if I want to pay that much. I'm ok with CBJ if there's some DFK involved but that doesn't seem like it's available either.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 13:15 #19285Senior Member

Posts: 1445So basically paying a model to strike poses with your cock in her. I actually get it. Not generally my preference but I can see the appeal, especially if it's half the price or less of the equivalent girl as a GFE. I've had fun times with a hot girl who only offered L1.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 12:26 #19284Banned Member

Posts: 443Klaudia
Here's the link.
Originally Posted by Rackster
[View Original Post]
https://www.foxylists.com/klaudia
She's been recommended to me by another fellow monger. Says the action is non-stop.
-
06-21-22 11:09 #19283Senior Member

Posts: 1445Found her
Here she is:
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7725339-362615
Reviews are pretty lukewarm. They say she's good looking but everything is covered and no GFE is offered. So I'll pass.
-
06-21-22 10:54 #19282Senior Member

Posts: 1445She's got to be legit because she is on p411, has Twitter, and has her own website. But she said she's on TER but I can't find an entry for her. I agree, great photos, and I like Polish girls.
Originally Posted by Rackster
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 10:46 #19281Senior Member

Posts: 503Rates?
I've done the same if the damage matches the limited menu. What's was the damage?
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 10:46 #19280Senior Member

Posts: 1445Link? Klaudia is a common escort name.
Originally Posted by JustDoIt2
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 09:41 #19279Senior Member

Posts: 228Link? Is this the same one that used to work for NG?
Originally Posted by JustDoIt2
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 22:15 #19278Senior Member

Posts: 27Klaudia
Have seen Klaudia twice recently. Cute young Polish girl late twenties early thirties. Very friendly and accommodating. BBBJ cfs daty $$ half. $$$ hour Will repeat.
-
06-20-22 19:29 #19277Senior Member

Posts: 352Marsella
I think 200/250 but not sure. I only asked out rates.
Originally Posted by Stuffdamuff
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 18:07 #19276Senior Member

Posts: 228Maya Poland
Anyone seen this girl? Pics look good.
https://mayapoland.ch/











Reply With Quote





