Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 5075
-
06-24-22 22:41 #3215Senior Member

Posts: 42Gina Liu
https://tryst.link/escort/ginaliu
Anyone have any experience with her? I can't find any reviews.
-
06-23-22 22:26 #3214Senior Member

Posts: 90Butterface
I think she is cute! Would be curious how she tastes too! Anyone has her link or digits?
Originally Posted by Avocat
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 12:52 #3213Senior Member

Posts: 55HuH? She's cute and has amazing tits!
How is she a buttaface? She is cute, and I would be focusing on her tits! LOL.
Originally Posted by Animal131
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 21:11 #3212Senior Member

Posts: 37Send me a email I'm interested?
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 20:42 #3211Senior Member

Posts: 118Blue Diamonds, Viagra, Cialis, Generics
Anyone have any Happy Blue diamonds or Cialis they want to get rid of or happy to sell PM me.
-
06-22-22 19:22 #3210Senior Member

Posts: 733Looks and reads like a fake AF ad. "Backbare" LOL.
Originally Posted by CrackerLuv
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 17:08 #3209Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Under 40 but the attitude of Nurse Rached
https://www.thatmall.com/tiana/
This one comes back to L. A. When she is out of money or boyfriends.
She was at temple of bliss and seemed to believe in handjobs.
Now she is about as friendly as a candy striper in a liver ward.
Stay away.
-
06-22-22 01:35 #3208Regular Member

Posts: 21https://us.escortsaffair.com/losange...d8a90e8c7df8f8
Anyone know her performance.
-
06-22-22 01:01 #3207Regular Member

Posts: 21https://us.escortsaffair.com/losange...d8a90e8c7df8f8
Anyone know her performance. Looking to BB her.
-
06-21-22 22:23 #3206Senior Member

Posts: 7266Regardless, if a girl has a butter face I've banged some of the best chicks with the best bodies and Cip'd them as well!
Originally Posted by Animal131
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 18:28 #3205Senior Member

Posts: 42I've inquired with her about setting up a meeting one time, but after one response, she left me on read, so I gave up. I'm just really curious about her performance, given her rates.
Originally Posted by Animal131
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 13:57 #3204Regular Member

Posts: 9[Deleted by Admin] She's fire and even better in person. BTW, she slides dick down her throat easily.
Originally Posted by Animal131
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 19:55 #3203Senior Member

Posts: 316So this is a butter face LOL.
Originally Posted by Barebacking
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 09:34 #3202Senior Member

Posts: 860420 for a nuru massage! That's a bit expensive for no FS and just a HJ!
Originally Posted by Socal2021
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 18:41 #3201Senior Member

Posts: 36https://tryst.link/massage/bustybeautyleah
Long Time lurker, seen on the site she was coming to town.
Upgrades are supposedly available read her TER reviews 21/23 are.
Good reviews. Will report back on her when she's gets to town. Seeing.
Her the first night she gets here will leave a review.











Reply With Quote





