Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 5066
-
05-25-22 01:59 #3161Senior Member

Posts: 130https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DulceAmor
Originally Posted by LexShaun14
[View Original Post]
Can suck a golf ball through a garden hose with the garden hose at her esophagus.
-
05-23-22 22:25 #3160Senior Member

Posts: 27Dt
Hey boys, looking for some really good deepthroat, like break through the throat barrier type. I've only found one girl who can do it but her rate went from 300 hhr (expensive but worth it for her talent) up to 1100 hr which. No. Any recommendations?
-
05-23-22 12:14 #3159Senior Member

Posts: 77There is always one, ten or a hundred suckers that gets horny, goes to the atm, crosses the picket line and screws everything up.
Originally Posted by Coolhand6
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 22:56 #3158Senior Member

Posts: 7266Boycotting has "never" worked in the past, present and even the Future!
Originally Posted by Coolhand6
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 17:46 #3157Regular Member

Posts: 22Sommer
Anyone have any experience with this one? She's been around for a while but I haven't found any info about her on here.
https://tryst.link/escort/sommer-150
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=235895
https://adultsearch.com/california/a...scorts/1336175
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948119
-
05-22-22 11:50 #3156Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977It should cost a penny
Are ads on bed page free?
https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22473498.html
This kind of ad offends me. I think I responded once and got redirected to cam sites, save on energy on your house sites, car warranty sites, and a fucken timeshare.
Why do these scammers bot post like this.
-
05-22-22 11:05 #3155Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Twitch
I must be the cheapest fuck out there. I tip 100 at goldfinger, but that is mostly to get you all pissed. But there are guys who pay to subscribe on twitch to watch people play chess (it is free the next hour on youtube) or fortnite (again, free on youtube the next hour) and crash bandicot. And I had not even known about "camster" and chaturbate. You guys are nuts to pay some lazy millenial finger herself in akron ohio. And then there is * where you pay for taped video and pics of girls? Is it that hard to just go to a bar and shag someone?
Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 04:28 #3154Regular Member

Posts: 21Ajbaybee69
I had high hopes with this girl but she just ended up wasting my time for two nights. At least she's not a thief and did return my deposit. IDK what's going on but two girls in a row bad experiences.
-
05-21-22 10:25 #3153Senior Member

Posts: 42LOL at Boycott
Providers today make MORE money with online content than you can even imagine. A boycott will do no good as providers can make around $250 k monthly making lame videos for suckers to buy. Providers today don't even want to meet us mongers in person anymore. Its the sad truth, so unless you are a millionaire and can afford their extorted rates, we are mostly out of luck. The game has changed for the worse and you can thank online content for that.
Originally Posted by Coolhand6
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 22:17 #3152Regular Member

Posts: 13Boycott
I think we should do kind of a boycott all of the girls. Too much crap going on.
Let them get really hungry or they can't pay the rent and they can't eat I see you 3 to 4 weeks.
And these girls would be whining to God for a customer badly at any price.
Cool Hand.
-
05-20-22 10:29 #3151Senior Member

Posts: 256Dude! That's all bad, sorry to hear.
Originally Posted by BigBossDaddy33
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 06:21 #3150Senior Member

Posts: 2011Inflation
Yeas everything about this Country is going down the drain!
Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 14:02 #3149Regular Member

Posts: 21Rylieria
Seen this beautiful girl but sadly to say she a scam / upsale and complete disappointment. Being pushed by her black bf. Talks real nice beautiful face body ok but not worth it. My advice is stay away unless you OK with horrible handjob for 700.
-
05-19-22 11:00 #3148Regular Member

Posts: 23Escape from Bay to Angeles
Hello Brethren,
I am from the Frisco area. Have a trip planned for LA and thought I would check with fellow brethren first.
Before I ask, I would like to say that I can provide since Intel about korgs or some indis in the Bay. Although I have to earth you that quality in Bay area started sucking and inflation hit the roof.
Been wanting to do a f*kfest.
Is there any agency that use pd as verification? And that has amazing white Latino escorts that can do real pse?
Or any pointers to reach pse level Indis?
Have a donation budget of 3 k and thinking of doing like 3 or 4 hotties. Any pointers appreciated.
What are your recommendations or pointers or tips.
Hoping for a successful trip.
-
05-19-22 02:34 #3147Banned Member

Posts: 621Where do you live? Who pays 600 for street pussy? Who pays 1 k for pussy? I lived in the Bay / LA / Reno / vegas and I have never ever paid 600-1000 for 1 pussy during my 8 years of fucking these providers. I fucked thousands and thousands. I have a secret note book with all the providers I fucked with there name and tally marks to show how many times I fucked and how much I spent. You do not want to know how much I spent so far its mind blowing. I started doing this 4 years ago but imagine the first 4 years how many bitches I fucked. I was so horny 8 years ago I use to fuck so many black girls because they were cheaper at the time. Use to pay. 50 for BJ and 80-120 max for GFE. Now of recent I donate 200-400 max for clean hot escorts not the street ******. I've fucked amateur porn stars for no more than 250-300. Had threesome fuckfest for no more than 300-500 (15 min-1 hr). Not going to lie BBBJ prices are killing me. Lately they want 150-200 for a bbj.
Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




