Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 338 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3206
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal131  [View Original Post]
    So this is a butter face LOL.
    Regardless, if a girl has a butter face I've banged some of the best chicks with the best bodies and Cip'd them as well!

  2. #3205
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal131  [View Original Post]
    So this is a butter face LOL.
    I've inquired with her about setting up a meeting one time, but after one response, she left me on read, so I gave up. I'm just really curious about her performance, given her rates.

  3. #3204
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal131  [View Original Post]
    So this is a butter face LOL.
    [Deleted by Admin] She's fire and even better in person. BTW, she slides dick down her throat easily.

  4. #3203
    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacking  [View Original Post]
    Umm she's a fucking butter face. There are much better looking girls on Fig.
    So this is a butter face LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2f80585da46371dd97cb962ac0eda65d.jpg‎  

  5. #3202
    Quote Originally Posted by Socal2021  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/bustybeautyleah

    Long Time lurker, seen on the site she was coming to town.

    Upgrades are supposedly available read her TER reviews 21/23 are.

    Good reviews. Will report back on her when she's gets to town. Seeing.

    Her the first night she gets here will leave a review.
    420 for a nuru massage! That's a bit expensive for no FS and just a HJ!

  6. #3201
    https://tryst.link/massage/bustybeautyleah

    Long Time lurker, seen on the site she was coming to town.

    Upgrades are supposedly available read her TER reviews 21/23 are.

    Good reviews. Will report back on her when she's gets to town. Seeing.

    Her the first night she gets here will leave a review.

  7. #3200
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuyLiving  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? She's been around for a while but I haven't found any info about her on here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sommer-150

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=235895

    https://adultsearch.com/california/a...scorts/1336175

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948119
    I have she's smoking hot.

    Looks 7/10.

    Personality 7/10.

    Service 8/10.

  8. #3199
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal131  [View Original Post]
    I am very conflicted if I want to see her.

    "bound me up and take your way with me!"

    "No limits everything is on the table."

    "step on me, smack me, spit on me."

    Than I start to imagine 100 different guys spitting in her mouth and than I'm like nah that's ok LOL.
    I've seen her. One of the best nuts I've had with an escort. She's smoking fucking hot and let me do a lot. She aims to please and is very nice too.

  9. #3198
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Sea world

    Anyone know if this whale still provides?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTa8bdUfDPU

  10. #3197

    Deepthroat with throatpie

    I'm looking for a girl that can take any size no gag reflex and will let me cum down her throat. Any leads appreciated.

  11. #3196
    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacking  [View Original Post]
    Umm she's a fucking butter face. There are much better looking girls on Fig.
    Agree about the face but I'd probably be too busy looking at her tits and used starfish!

  12. #3195

    Agencies

    Any opinions on agencies with girls?

    I'm browsing but would love some people's opinions.

  13. #3194
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    She's fucking hot! I wonder if only the "No limits everything is on the table. " option guarantees BB? How about Greek?
    Umm she's a fucking butter face. There are much better looking girls on Fig.

  14. #3193
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    She's fucking hot! I wonder if only the "No limits everything is on the table. " option guarantees BB? How about Greek?
    She's asking for deposit so the only guarantee is that you will get ripped off so there's that.

  15. #3192
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal131  [View Original Post]
    I am very conflicted if I want to see her.

    "bound me up and take your way with me!"

    "No limits everything is on the table."

    "step on me, smack me, spit on me."

    Than I start to imagine 100 different guys spitting in her mouth and than I'm like nah that's ok LOL.
    She's fucking hot! I wonder if only the "No limits everything is on the table. " option guarantees BB? How about Greek?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape