Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48926

    Any KAMP or Massage FS on GA 400

    Hey guys,

    Have been following this community for a while. Just wanted to check if any one has good suggestions for good KAMP or any good massage FS around GA 400 from exit 5 to exit 14 .

  2. #48925
    Quote Originally Posted by BandaLider  [View Original Post]
    Who needs a new girl when you've got Katy?
    Best 3 Big Bills I ever parted with, I'd do it again.

  3. #48924
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Prospector12  [View Original Post]
    Haven't visited golden but I'm usually pleasantly satisfied with massage at health. Wouldn't consider what I got at great a massage fk them. Elite has 2 senior providers that are busty and give decent massages however they keep it too warm inside like plus 75 degrees my last visit. What are the pros and cons at golden?
    Had forgotten about Elite in my previous post referencing what's left in Forsyth. Elite has always been exactly as you stated and why I've always avoided them.

    A little further east on Hwy 20, Station 6 is no more. Hadn't been able to contact them in about 2 months, so contacted a local monger who confirmed their demise. Station 6 was by far the top dog for many months. Fuck LE!

  4. #48923
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I don't know the I75 CAMPs that well but I do know Cobb pretty good. I haven't heard many Li reports in awhile, and I haven't been at Li since February. Last AMP I hit up was Sisi and got Tiffany. I never been to Adore, but if you're guessing the top Cobb (as in Smyrna and Marietta area) AMP then I'm thinking Li.
    Thought as much but thanks for the update.

  5. #48922
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Speaking on Kaina, any new talents besides the old gang Lulu, Monica,. ?
    Who needs a new girl when you've got Katy?

  6. #48921

    Kaina

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    One person goes tells they had an amazing time then it becomes the "it" place for a while, many other shops were the "it" place that weren't all that either, "kaina" in Roswell used to be the place, along with tons others. Remember the grass is always greener on the other side. LOL.
    Speaking on Kaina, any new talents besides the old gang Lulu, Monica,. ?

  7. #48920

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have information on Joy & Health Spa in Norcross, Georgia. There website list photos with only "men" getting a massage.
    Nice little place tucked into a plaza, last time I was there mama at the counter had a mask, took your temp LOL, the whole 9 yards, the girl was Sodakim, she as since disappeared. They tend to have pretty women usually 40's but with great bodies and descent faces. They offer the usual KAMP services including full service. They do tend to ask more money though as far as tip, the girl will ask you what you want, if you want FS she will ask a premium. The way Norcross isn't renewing licenses they likely won't be there too long, You are probably looking at 240-260 out the door.

  8. #48919
    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have information on Joy & Health Spa in Norcross, Georgia. There website list photos with only "men" getting a massage.
    Had a dream there once. That was a while back though. Standard kamp. Doubt anything has changed. Had a better lineup than most at that time.

  9. #48918
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    LOL the Starting 5 roster idea is awesome. Mm agreed Kelly the librarian is top tier.
    It's just silly and immature. Kinda like you and Inch and Niteluvr.

  10. #48917

    You're right, pal

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    In my many years of mongering I've met and / or talked to many many mongers that were caught in situations that looked bad but no actual proof. All related to massage parlor busts (and being there naked at the time with rubbers everywhere) to guys who got caught picking up streetwalkers on FIB.

    Only 2 out of probably 30 stopped actually were cited, and both went to court and charges were dropped due to lack of evidence.

    The condoms in the room mean nothing, guy goes for a massage which is typically performed naked even in legit shops. They would have to prove he was there for more than a legitimate massage and that he had intent to use the condoms. The massage girl or owner will very likely be charged for having them on location but the guy will play dumb, shrug his shoulders and simply state "I don't know anything about those".

    Only way the monger is going to jail is if he is caught in the act..
    We Got crossed up on direct vs circumstantial evidence. In that scenario, no way that guy gets convicted or even arrested!

  11. #48916

    Joy & Health Spa in Norcross, Georgia

    Anybody have information on Joy & Health Spa in Norcross, Georgia. There website list photos with only "men" getting a massage.

  12. #48915
    Quote Originally Posted by Prospector12  [View Original Post]
    Haven't visited golden but I'm usually pleasantly satisfied with massage at health. Wouldn't consider what I got at great a massage fk them. Elite has 2 senior providers that are busty and give decent massages however they keep it too warm inside like plus 75 degrees my last visit. What are the pros and cons at golden?
    Its all grandmas over there. You are better off going south to roswell.

  13. #48914
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #48913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian267  [View Original Post]
    I went by to meet Cindy today. They told me she did not work there anymore. The lineup is Eva, Tina, and Jamie. I did not see Eva because of previous reports. Jamie was busy, so I saw Tina. It is still $40 for 30 min and $50 for an hour. I had to pay upfront for the hour with Tina. She provided a good happy ending with lots of teasing. No kissing or sucking was allowed. Only UTC top and OTC bottom. I saw Jamie when I left. I could not tell her breast size.

    Does anyone know if Cindy is still around or somewhere else? I am looking for a big rack in Roswell. Tina is a small B. She was worth the visit, but not what I am looking for.
    What's the story with Eva? I stopped in there last week and met her, she said couldn't see me until later so I left. I was planning on going back to see her or one of the others.

  15. #48912

    Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob2022  [View Original Post]
    Had a bit of free time this weekend and was in need of a massage.

    Hit up Sun Massage in Lawrenceville. Second time I've tried for a walk in there, both times I've been told no one was free and that I'd need to wait. The woman who greeted me this weekend was cute, and I'd have loved a massage, but I wasn't going to wait 30-45 minutes for one.

    Decided to head down the road to Starlight Massage in Suwanee. I was shown back to the room right away and told it would be a short wait for my massage. It was probably a 15 min wait, but since I was able to wait in the room I didn't mind too much. I didn't get the masseuse's name, she didn't offer and I didn't ask, but she was attractive (as far as I could see-she did wear a mask the whole time) small and fit with nice breasts. She gave one of the better massages I have enjoyed. Good firm pressure, relaxing, and well targeted to sooth the strains of the workweek. A bit of teasing before the flip, and once over she asked me how much I'd tipped last time. There not having been a "last time" I guessed. 5 and that got the job done. A nice, enjoyable ending was provided. She allowed OTC top and bottom. Total cost was $. 2 (70/50) for the hour.

    Only negative is that I opted for the hour and ended up with closer to 50 minutes.

    Service was good, massage was very good. I might repeat in time, but not until after I've explored a few more options.
    The girl at the door is really cute but doesn't do massages, not sure why, surprised they were that busy, I've called ahead each time and usually 3 girls are free, so I make an appt so no wait. At least you had fun at starlight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape