Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 59502
-
06-21-22 10:20 #48912Senior Member

Posts: 1456Sun
The girl at the door is really cute but doesn't do massages, not sure why, surprised they were that busy, I've called ahead each time and usually 3 girls are free, so I make an appt so no wait. At least you had fun at starlight.
Originally Posted by Noob2022
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 10:15 #48911Senior Member

Posts: 1456Service
Without knowing how many parlors you've gone to, it's hard to compare service, and it depends on the girl too, Some places girls will really go the extra mile, some off multiple pops. If you are happy with their service then by all means that is great. I try to have a regular shop and then try others to compare periodically. I used to go to Angel by the hot dog place in Norcross / Peachtree corners. It was great to me, but then it got busted and eventually closed. Just saying its always good to explore other options, good to have more than 1 go to place.
Originally Posted by DeeJerry33
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 10:07 #48910Senior Member

Posts: 1456Abro
I've only been there 2 times, both were average, 60/60 cost different girls, one allowed otc only, other allowed utc on top. Nice little place but weird that the doors have those smoked glass windows.
Originally Posted by Sportyduke
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 10:05 #48909Senior Member

Posts: 1456Well I'll agree to disagree
In my many years of mongering I've met and / or talked to many many mongers that were caught in situations that looked bad but no actual proof. All related to massage parlor busts (and being there naked at the time with rubbers everywhere) to guys who got caught picking up streetwalkers on FIB.
Originally Posted by BandaLider
[View Original Post]
Only 2 out of probably 30 stopped actually were cited, and both went to court and charges were dropped due to lack of evidence.
The condoms in the room mean nothing, guy goes for a massage which is typically performed naked even in legit shops. They would have to prove he was there for more than a legitimate massage and that he had intent to use the condoms. The massage girl or owner will very likely be charged for having them on location but the guy will play dumb, shrug his shoulders and simply state "I don't know anything about those".
Only way the monger is going to jail is if he is caught in the act.
Sure if you are caught with a gun in your home that was used to commit a shooting that is where circumstantial evidence will likely catch you, its your home. But going to a licensed business and simply being there naked for a massage, will never hold up in court. Search back in the forums you'll see mongers talking about being at shops when they were busted.
-
06-21-22 09:32 #48908Senior Member

Posts: 798LOL the Starting 5 roster idea is awesome. Mm agreed Kelly the librarian is top tier.
Originally Posted by CookiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 09:30 #48907Senior Member

Posts: 798What radio station?
Originally Posted by TrickDadddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 07:21 #48906Senior Member

Posts: 289Haven't visited golden but I'm usually pleasantly satisfied with massage at health. Wouldn't consider what I got at great a massage fk them. Elite has 2 senior providers that are busty and give decent massages however they keep it too warm inside like plus 75 degrees my last visit. What are the pros and cons at golden?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 23:41 #48905Regular Member

Posts: 18Tina
My first ML trip I got a great one named Tina.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 23:13 #48904Regular Member

Posts: 18Idk
I mean, I have been there twice. Both times the HE was incredible. So for me it has been worth it at least.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 22:45 #48903Senior Member

Posts: 40Abro Suwanee
Hello to the forum. Long time lurker and finally deciding to give my hand at trying to share some information.
Went to Abro recently, and had an enjoyable time. Had an hr with Amanda, and the massage was excellent. Quite firm in the shoulders and the lower back as had requested. She was a little shy, but not a bother to me.
The flip was nice with your typical camp menu. Technique was on point. I would say she is attractive, but had a mask on so not 100% certain. I appreciated that she was into it and took direction to make me have a pleasant time.
I believe there is another there. Cindy. I had a good time with Amanda and if you head over, I hope you do too.
Otd was. 7/. 7.
Hope this is a good first effort.
-
06-20-22 22:40 #48902Senior Member

Posts: 4061I don't know the I75 CAMPs that well but I do know Cobb pretty good. I haven't heard many Li reports in awhile, and I haven't been at Li since February. Last AMP I hit up was Sisi and got Tiffany. I never been to Adore, but if you're guessing the top Cobb (as in Smyrna and Marietta area) AMP then I'm thinking Li.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 21:09 #48901Banned Member

Posts: 13634Market ebb, flow, and popularity take their toll. The longest tenure of interest that I can recall in recent memory is Adore in Chamblee. Not sure if Li in Marietta or the former No. 1 Massage (now Jasmine) in Smyrna could compete.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
What do you think, MA? You seem to know the I-75 corridor of CAMPs better than anyone.
-
06-20-22 21:03 #48900Banned Member

Posts: 13634Forsyth still has Golden, Great and Health and they're nothing to get excited about. But, yeah, it's a tiny percentage of what they had just a few years ago.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 20:55 #48899Banned Member

Posts: 13634Personally, I don't think Sauna One will be back in business. After the legal scare, the girls all bolted.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 20:23 #48898

Posts: 682We ran that liar off over a year ago.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






