Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48893

    Sauna one

    Quote Originally Posted by TrickDadddy  [View Original Post]
    I heard this on the radio today.

    <I The Brookhaven Police Department launched an investigation into Orange Massage on Buford Highway on May 4. Investigators discovered that employees of the business were offering sex acts in exchange for money.

    On June 1, investigators obtained a search warrant for Sauna One. When they conducted the warrant, investigators discovered a naked man inside with contraceptives lying nearby. </ I .
    While it looks suspicious and could cause some uncomfortable questioning contraceptives near a naked man doesn't prove he had intent to use them. But I'm sure that guy won't be back to a parlor for a while.

  2. #48892
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian267  [View Original Post]
    I went by to meet Cindy today. They told me she did not work there anymore. The lineup is Eva, Tina, and Jamie. I did not see Eva because of previous reports. Jamie was busy, so I saw Tina. It is still $40 for 30 min and $50 for an hour. I had to pay upfront for the hour with Tina. She provided a good happy ending with lots of teasing. No kissing or sucking was allowed. Only UTC top and OTC bottom. I saw Jamie when I left. I could not tell her breast size.

    Does anyone know if Cindy is still around or somewhere else? I am looking for a big rack in Roswell. Tina is a small B. She was worth the visit, but not what I am looking for.
    If that was Eve who used to work at Enjoy she is married and get out of spa business.

  3. #48891
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian267  [View Original Post]
    I went by to meet Cindy today. They told me she did not work there anymore. The lineup is Eva, Tina, and Jamie. I did not see Eva because of previous reports. Jamie was busy, so I saw Tina. It is still $40 for 30 min and $50 for an hour. I had to pay upfront for the hour with Tina. She provided a good happy ending with lots of teasing. No kissing or sucking was allowed. Only UTC top and OTC bottom. I saw Jamie when I left. I could not tell her breast size.

    Does anyone know if Cindy is still around or somewhere else? I am looking for a big rack in Roswell. Tina is a small B. She was worth the visit, but not what I am looking for.
    Travel a short distance up the road, across the river, at the top of the hill on the right where Roswell road becomes S. Atlanta street Roswell, Ga. KT.

  4. #48890

    Pearl Roswell Rd

    I went by to meet Cindy today. They told me she did not work there anymore. The lineup is Eva, Tina, and Jamie. I did not see Eva because of previous reports. Jamie was busy, so I saw Tina. It is still $40 for 30 min and $50 for an hour. I had to pay upfront for the hour with Tina. She provided a good happy ending with lots of teasing. No kissing or sucking was allowed. Only UTC top and OTC bottom. I saw Jamie when I left. I could not tell her breast size.

    Does anyone know if Cindy is still around or somewhere else? I am looking for a big rack in Roswell. Tina is a small B. She was worth the visit, but not what I am looking for.

  5. #48889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Went by here like 3 weeks ago, she ain't good for shit. She ain't got nothing to make one want to see her a second time. She wanted 100 to get ass naked, I told her I was not interested to see her naked. She got a little offended.
    That's funny. I don't really like her but sometimes she has brought in some good ones in over the years at her various locations.

  6. #48888
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    There's no real hype about Massage Legend. It's just a motionless flavor of the month CAMP as someone else suggested. Guys who rant about any parlor do so for a quick buck or brownie points.

    Which CAMPs will be juicy in July? Back to Alice at Li or will her mammaries overheat?
    That's the thing with AMPs, as with most businesses: they popping one month and the next month you barely hear anything. I'm sure in the next few months (like it was / is with Li) they'll get another rise in mongers.

  7. #48887
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #48886
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Thought Pro had closed as it was allegedly owned by the same dude that owned Sunset. Then again, Sunset is in Cumming and Pro is in Suwanee.
    Diff counties. Forsyth is a barren wasteland now.

  9. #48885
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  10. #48884

    Any update

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    The great news is that Massage Legend has some lovely new masseuses joining The Legend Girls Team. When they release the next Best of Massage Legend selections, undoubtedly there will be a few new faces along with some familiar and popular favorites. Stay Tuned!
    Any update and recommend? Going to my lunch time fun today.

  11. #48883
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  12. #48882

    Disappointed?

    Quote Originally Posted by TaoistMaster  [View Original Post]
    I was disappointed.
    I sent you a PM.

  13. #48881

    Roster

    Quote Originally Posted by CookiesMan  [View Original Post]
    Tryouts have been had over the last 2 yrs and my roster is completed. LOL. If I had to say it, I feel pretty good putting this team up against anyone for totally satisfaction for whatever needs and desires you may have. My starting Five are at all fantasy levels and the bench is solid when I need to switch it up.

    Sent you a pm

    Kelly (Sunny Day) and LuLu (Ivy) filled the last two roster spots a few weeks ago.

    Kelly, the librarian look is spot on. She is very sexy and she knows how to use it to her advantage.

    She told me she was 36 and enjoys what she do. It shows her massage is very sensual and personal. Jr was up at all times. Her massage is very good to where she able to work out your kinks and keep you aroused all at the same time. We had good conversations and will most definitely see her again. She gave me a big hug and kiss after I tipped her. 60/60 it'd.

    Lulu massages very well also. She is very upfront, which I like. She offered 4 hands, to double my pleasure, but she was doing such a good job I declined. On the flip we both enjoyed each other. 70/100 otd.
    Sent you a pm.

  14. #48880

    Old April

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    10xx0 Medlock bridge.

    April massage used to be there, had fun times. There seems to be another place there now, anything worth visiting?
    I don't remember the name of the place either. Been there only once, strictly legit massage.

  15. #48879

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    There's no real hype about Massage Legend. It's just a motionless flavor of the month CAMP as someone else suggested. Guys who rant about any parlor do so for a quick buck or brownie points.

    Which CAMPs will be juicy in July? Back to Alice at Li or will her mammaries overheat?
    I was disappointed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape