Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 751 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 11265
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6825

    19 yo

    Somehow, I feel like that advice columnist Ann Landers, who used to get letters she would publish but then say 'You Yalies keep trying', because frat boys from Yale would always send in elaborate fakes.

    I have (separately in time and space) met both a mother (first) and her daughter (second) from SA. I took each to dinner, but neither was prepared to pull the trigger on an arrangement. That was the closest I have some to something like this.

  2. #6824

    Cute 19 year old

    So found this cute 19 year old who I met with for Coffee yesterday. After coffee we walked along the beach, talked some more and decided to go to the FC. Girl had some skills and she was reasonably enough priced where I'd gladly keep her on the roster but here's what intrigued me and don't know what to think.

    We finished and we starting discussing experiences. To which the topic of 3 some came up and she asked if I'd be interested in some friends. I said of course and she showed me their pics, but then she swiped by this other pic of a girl who looked sort of like her and she was like I can introduce you to my sister. First thought was damn she's a clinger but then she was like we can all go out together. Then my thought was ok so this must be like a sorority sister you know where the coin each other "big sis and little sis. " So I was like nice so this is like your sister from college. She's like no my older sister and shows a family photo from a vacation.

    She says they're down to get together and I have us planned to meet tomorrow. Not sure how I feel but it'll be one for the books.

  3. #6823
    Quote Originally Posted by CumInPussy  [View Original Post]
    I have been on and off doing SB / SD about 5 years. When I started, a lot of girls are okay with 300 ppm, pretty and young one about 400. Quality girls were abundant in Seeking. I came back recently (about 3 months ago), things are changed. Seeking is getting strict, girls quality went down or the pretty one has GPS. Seems the rate now is 500 ppm, some will do 400 but rare. If they think they are pretty, they will ask for 800-1000. I miss those days where girls are easy to find with reasonable ppm.
    I'm pretty generous but I'd never pay 800-1000 to a girl no matter how hot. At the risk of sounding sanctimonious, you can do a lot of good in the world with 1000 dollars and helping a dumb girl buy a pair of pradas ain't on that list. This is why I don't Seek in tier 1 US cities. Man in some Tier 1. 5 European cities (big cities but not London Paris Berlin etc) girls are thrilled to get dinner and a night for 350 euros. And top shelf chickenheads. One vagina I'd literally consider flying to whichever European country I visit next she was so hot. Once you've done that, 1000 dollars seems absurd. Ain't no Brittany or Madison worth that.

  4. #6822
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She was very flakey with me. Would respond out of the blue and then disappear.
    Met her in the past for a meet and greet. Picture is very misleading. She is very big width wise to say it nicely.

  5. #6821
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    With everything going on, is inflation going to bring up or down the avg. Ppm?
    I have been on and off doing SB / SD about 5 years. When I started, a lot of girls are okay with 300 ppm, pretty and young one about 400. Quality girls were abundant in Seeking. I came back recently (about 3 months ago), things are changed. Seeking is getting strict, girls quality went down or the pretty one has GPS. Seems the rate now is 500 ppm, some will do 400 but rare. If they think they are pretty, they will ask for 800-1000. I miss those days where girls are easy to find with reasonable ppm.

  6. #6820

    [URL]https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-a8f115e18ece[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She was very flakey with me. Would respond out of the blue and then disappear.
    Were you able to meet her Large Ess?

  7. #6819
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    I was reading other reviews about people not paying her anything, but just give her a good bottle of wine and she'll let you cream pie her numerous times.
    I still couldn't do it even for free, man. You go ahead though, take her for a spin, and report back to us.

  8. #6818
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyerles1  [View Original Post]
    I know she is mention in the OC thread but any of the LA county had any encounter with this Cutie?

    Any information will help thank you?



    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-a8f115e18ece
    She was very flakey with me. Would respond out of the blue and then disappear.

  9. #6817
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Saw her before the pandemic, so things could have changed, but still.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-484a5fbd1def
    What is her rate?

  10. #6816
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    Why anyone would give this average looking Milf their hard earned money is beyond my belief when there are so many hot young chicks on Seeking but to each his own.
    I was reading other reviews about people not paying her anything, but just give her a good bottle of wine and she'll let you cream pie her numerous times.

  11. #6815
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Man those are some low ass standards. Cmon you can do better than this.
    I am going to with Mr. Murrican on this one. This chick is maybe a 4 or 5 and considering how easy it is to get SBs out there that are 7's and up.

  12. #6814
    At MetalKnight21 - Got a number for Bri?

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKnight21  [View Original Post]
    Met with Bri this weekend.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-4cd107a677dd

    Had some fun she's on bc so she let me cip. Really tall, used to play volleyball at USC. Great body, and was a good time in bed. 400. Not sure what her situation was, didn't sound too desperate when we met but sounded pretty bad after we met. Kept asking for gas money so I decided not to repeat. Anyone else seen her?

  13. #6813
    Quote Originally Posted by Deschlang  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple times in the last weeks but have to leave la for a while so happy to share:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-c4f7e5b9d4c0

    Cheers.
    Man those are some low ass standards. Cmon you can do better than this.

  14. #6812

    Ebony crystal

    Met her a couple times in the last weeks but have to leave la for a while so happy to share. Super fun and relaxed sub.

    Have fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-c4f7e5b9d4c0

  15. #6811

    Ebony crystal

    Saw her a couple times in the last weeks but have to leave la for a while so happy to share:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-c4f7e5b9d4c0

    Cheers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape