Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 59499
-
06-21-22 10:05 #48909Senior Member

Posts: 1456Well I'll agree to disagree
In my many years of mongering I've met and / or talked to many many mongers that were caught in situations that looked bad but no actual proof. All related to massage parlor busts (and being there naked at the time with rubbers everywhere) to guys who got caught picking up streetwalkers on FIB.
Originally Posted by BandaLider
[View Original Post]
Only 2 out of probably 30 stopped actually were cited, and both went to court and charges were dropped due to lack of evidence.
The condoms in the room mean nothing, guy goes for a massage which is typically performed naked even in legit shops. They would have to prove he was there for more than a legitimate massage and that he had intent to use the condoms. The massage girl or owner will very likely be charged for having them on location but the guy will play dumb, shrug his shoulders and simply state "I don't know anything about those".
Only way the monger is going to jail is if he is caught in the act.
Sure if you are caught with a gun in your home that was used to commit a shooting that is where circumstantial evidence will likely catch you, its your home. But going to a licensed business and simply being there naked for a massage, will never hold up in court. Search back in the forums you'll see mongers talking about being at shops when they were busted.
-
06-21-22 09:32 #48908Senior Member

Posts: 798LOL the Starting 5 roster idea is awesome. Mm agreed Kelly the librarian is top tier.
Originally Posted by CookiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 09:30 #48907Senior Member

Posts: 798What radio station?
Originally Posted by TrickDadddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 07:21 #48906Senior Member

Posts: 289Haven't visited golden but I'm usually pleasantly satisfied with massage at health. Wouldn't consider what I got at great a massage fk them. Elite has 2 senior providers that are busty and give decent massages however they keep it too warm inside like plus 75 degrees my last visit. What are the pros and cons at golden?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 23:41 #48905Regular Member

Posts: 18Tina
My first ML trip I got a great one named Tina.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 23:13 #48904Regular Member

Posts: 18Idk
I mean, I have been there twice. Both times the HE was incredible. So for me it has been worth it at least.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 22:45 #48903Senior Member

Posts: 40Abro Suwanee
Hello to the forum. Long time lurker and finally deciding to give my hand at trying to share some information.
Went to Abro recently, and had an enjoyable time. Had an hr with Amanda, and the massage was excellent. Quite firm in the shoulders and the lower back as had requested. She was a little shy, but not a bother to me.
The flip was nice with your typical camp menu. Technique was on point. I would say she is attractive, but had a mask on so not 100% certain. I appreciated that she was into it and took direction to make me have a pleasant time.
I believe there is another there. Cindy. I had a good time with Amanda and if you head over, I hope you do too.
Otd was. 7/. 7.
Hope this is a good first effort.
-
06-20-22 22:40 #48902Senior Member

Posts: 4061I don't know the I75 CAMPs that well but I do know Cobb pretty good. I haven't heard many Li reports in awhile, and I haven't been at Li since February. Last AMP I hit up was Sisi and got Tiffany. I never been to Adore, but if you're guessing the top Cobb (as in Smyrna and Marietta area) AMP then I'm thinking Li.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 21:09 #48901Banned Member

Posts: 13634Market ebb, flow, and popularity take their toll. The longest tenure of interest that I can recall in recent memory is Adore in Chamblee. Not sure if Li in Marietta or the former No. 1 Massage (now Jasmine) in Smyrna could compete.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
What do you think, MA? You seem to know the I-75 corridor of CAMPs better than anyone.
-
06-20-22 21:03 #48900Banned Member

Posts: 13634Forsyth still has Golden, Great and Health and they're nothing to get excited about. But, yeah, it's a tiny percentage of what they had just a few years ago.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 20:55 #48899Banned Member

Posts: 13634Personally, I don't think Sauna One will be back in business. After the legal scare, the girls all bolted.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 20:23 #48898

Posts: 682We ran that liar off over a year ago.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 20:21 #48897

Posts: 682People get convicted all the time based on circumstantial evidence. In fact, the vast majority of people are convicted on circumstantial evidence versus direct evidence.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 20:18 #48896

Posts: 682Do you RTFF? Two pages back is a discussion about Big Titty Katy in the heart of Roswell.
Originally Posted by Asian267
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 18:36 #48895Senior Member

Posts: 36Sun and Starlight
Had a bit of free time this weekend and was in need of a massage.
Hit up Sun Massage in Lawrenceville. Second time I've tried for a walk in there, both times I've been told no one was free and that I'd need to wait. The woman who greeted me this weekend was cute, and I'd have loved a massage, but I wasn't going to wait 30-45 minutes for one.
Decided to head down the road to Starlight Massage in Suwanee. I was shown back to the room right away and told it would be a short wait for my massage. It was probably a 15 min wait, but since I was able to wait in the room I didn't mind too much. I didn't get the masseuse's name, she didn't offer and I didn't ask, but she was attractive (as far as I could see-she did wear a mask the whole time) small and fit with nice breasts. She gave one of the better massages I have enjoyed. Good firm pressure, relaxing, and well targeted to sooth the strains of the workweek. A bit of teasing before the flip, and once over she asked me how much I'd tipped last time. There not having been a "last time" I guessed. 5 and that got the job done. A nice, enjoyable ending was provided. She allowed OTC top and bottom. Total cost was $. 2 (70/50) for the hour.
Only negative is that I opted for the hour and ended up with closer to 50 minutes.
Service was good, massage was very good. I might repeat in time, but not until after I've explored a few more options.










Reply With Quote






