Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 1126 1626 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24078

    Kylie

    I'm hoping she is real and legit. Spoke to her quite a bit 2 days ago but got the feeling she was way TGTBT.

  2. #24077

    Wow!

    Thanks for sharing this. I sent you a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    kylie kylie.

  3. #24076

    Kylie

    Kylie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _photos_tmp_281941246.jpg‎  

  4. #24075

    Kylie Reid

    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    Kylie Reid (pictures coming Thursday)

    The general area of town: Tylersville Road (North Cincinnati).
    Kylie is not advertising right now.
    Kylie looks exactly like her pictures. Pictures were taken this week!
    Boobs: WOW!
    5'8' 130 pounds, 25-year-old body (Look at the damn picture!

    Three texts total. Super easy set-up..
    I also saw Kylie and echo all that Kenwood Jack has written. She is special!

  5. #24074

    Jack

    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    Kylie Reid (pictures coming Thursday)

    The general area of town: Tylersville Road (North Cincinnati).
    Kylie is not advertising right now.
    Kylie looks exactly like her pictures. Pictures were taken this week!
    Boobs: WOW!
    5'8' 130 pounds, 25-year-old body (Look at the damn picture!
    Glad to see your posts again!

  6. #24073

    Kylie. Kylie - Kylie. Kylie - Kylie

    Kylie Reid (pictures coming Thursday)

    The general area of town: Tylersville Road (North Cincinnati).
    Kylie is not advertising right now.
    Kylie looks exactly like her pictures. Pictures were taken this week!
    Boobs: WOW!
    5'8' 130 pounds, 25-year-old body (Look at the damn picture!

    Three texts total. Super easy set-up.
    On-time? She was ready when I was 10 minutes early to our 9 AM meet.

    REFERENCES NEEDED (or not). Just mention Kenwood Jack.

    Incall at beautiful fancy / schmancy apartment. She lives there.
    Safety of incall (nicer than my place. Super safe).
    And safeness of the neighborhood. Nobody, not one person, looked out of place.
    Spidey sense-o-meter = 0.0.

    The incall was seemingly spotless.
    Kylie seemed clean to my eyes, nose, and tongue.
    There was no smoking smell at all.

    Kylie was bright-eyed (as in sober) with a smile like "the girl next door".
    Kylie Reid is beautiful and hot like one of those porn-hub girls you jerk off to!

    MENU: What's on the menu for everyone? We know it's always YMMV, but her menu includes BBBJCIM,
    CFS, GFE, DATY, various CFS positions, MSOG, LFK, DFK
    - NO GREEK, NO BBFS.

    Overall pros: Not only were her looks, her body, her attitude, and her skills all primo, but also Kylie was atypical. I kissed her. I held her. A full hour seemed to disappear in an instant, but I shall always have those moments to cherish. Today was special. In today's market, Kylie is priced low for the overall experience.
    Kylie is beautiful, with a top-notch incall location, a full menu, and she even kissed a 75-year-old fart. What more could one ask for?

    Overall cons: I have great regrets about what might have been. I haven't been able to perform for years, and with someone like this, I am saddened not to have fully partaken. I NOW truly understand that old saying, "The spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak".

    Cost: $300 per hour. NO HALF HOUR.

    In today's world, Kylie's price is below market value for the experience. I do agree that all providers seem too high-priced!.
    I heartily recommend Kylie Reid?
    Special. We went to lunch. She pulled on a thin sundress (and nothing else) - to go to Chick-fil-A. Only I knew there was nothing under that sundress! WOW!
    I hope to repeat when she gets unbusy again.

    I only met her Wednesday morning, and she is not my personal friend (I wish)
    You can use this review to help you decide whether to visit her or not. But to those that know me, most that see her will say, "Dead-ON AGAIN, KJ."

    Kylie Reid made my heart smile.

    For those of you that I know, or should know, there's a magic password to get you to the front of the line. PM Kenwood Jack.

    My reviews are to help those here who contribute. If you have not contributed here, I will not answer your PM.

  7. #24072
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    What was the cost?
    Your self dignity. C'mon man.

  8. #24071
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke  [View Original Post]
    Had recent visit to Chase who has been posting frequently. Was able to communicate easy and setup time for half hour visit. She is pretty much like as posted picture and good shape. She was overall nice and had good time though I do all covered. She mentioned that do not like DATY which is not my usual choice so no issue. Hotel incall in the area she posted.

    Will try when get chance again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84381393
    What was the cost?

  9. #24070

    Kiley Reid

    Kiley Reid.

    I saw Kiley Reid this morning.

    Kiley is legit.

    Kiley is beautiful.

    Kiley is great.

    Full report tomorrow.

    Pm Kenwood Jack, if you need something answered NOW.

  10. #24069

    Look here

    Quote Originally Posted by Stream60  [View Original Post]
    Could someone give me a link to Saffy. I could not find her ad. Thanks.
    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...d=04%3A00%3A00

  11. #24068

    Saffy / Old add but obtains current number

    Quote Originally Posted by Stream60  [View Original Post]
    Could someone give me a link to Saffy. I could not find her ad. Thanks.
    Here is a link that works, couldn't find a super recent add but her number in this add is current and working. Good luck & stay safe out there.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...s/230438782166

  12. #24067

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her today. She is a really nice young lady. She just likes that ALT look. Super fine body, smooth skin, nice shape, small perky tits, just like the other monger described. I'll be back to see her. Oh, she likes Taco Bell.
    I'm glad you had some fun Potus. Also glad my review was of any help. Stay safe out there everyone.

  13. #24066

    Saffy

    Could someone give me a link to Saffy. I could not find her ad. Thanks.

  14. #24065

    Chase. Good visit

    Had recent visit to Chase who has been posting frequently. Was able to communicate easy and setup time for half hour visit. She is pretty much like as posted picture and good shape. She was overall nice and had good time though I do all covered. She mentioned that do not like DATY which is not my usual choice so no issue. Hotel incall in the area she posted.

    Will try when get chance again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84381393

  15. #24064

    Simple image search

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. Been posting for a while. Over a month. Once a day Texted her. Says name is Sarah. Decent rates. And Cincy location. Only shows one pic in ad. But other pics show when looking deeper. Seems TGTBT. But maybe. Will do verification via FaceTime or duo. Not ready to TOFTT but would love to hear of anyone has seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84329109
    A simple image search shows those pics are all over the internet. Highly unlikely to be real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape