Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 33449
-
06-23-22 00:04 #24074Senior Member

Posts: 546Jack
Glad to see your posts again!
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 22:17 #24073Senior Member

Posts: 284Kylie. Kylie - Kylie. Kylie - Kylie
Kylie Reid (pictures coming Thursday)
The general area of town: Tylersville Road (North Cincinnati).
Kylie is not advertising right now.
Kylie looks exactly like her pictures. Pictures were taken this week!
Boobs: WOW!
5'8' 130 pounds, 25-year-old body (Look at the damn picture!
Three texts total. Super easy set-up.
On-time? She was ready when I was 10 minutes early to our 9 AM meet.
REFERENCES NEEDED (or not). Just mention Kenwood Jack.
Incall at beautiful fancy / schmancy apartment. She lives there.
Safety of incall (nicer than my place. Super safe).
And safeness of the neighborhood. Nobody, not one person, looked out of place.
Spidey sense-o-meter = 0.0.
The incall was seemingly spotless.
Kylie seemed clean to my eyes, nose, and tongue.
There was no smoking smell at all.
Kylie was bright-eyed (as in sober) with a smile like "the girl next door".
Kylie Reid is beautiful and hot like one of those porn-hub girls you jerk off to!
MENU: What's on the menu for everyone? We know it's always YMMV, but her menu includes BBBJCIM,
CFS, GFE, DATY, various CFS positions, MSOG, LFK, DFK - NO GREEK, NO BBFS.
Overall pros: Not only were her looks, her body, her attitude, and her skills all primo, but also Kylie was atypical. I kissed her. I held her. A full hour seemed to disappear in an instant, but I shall always have those moments to cherish. Today was special. In today's market, Kylie is priced low for the overall experience.
Kylie is beautiful, with a top-notch incall location, a full menu, and she even kissed a 75-year-old fart. What more could one ask for?
Overall cons: I have great regrets about what might have been. I haven't been able to perform for years, and with someone like this, I am saddened not to have fully partaken. I NOW truly understand that old saying, "The spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak".
Cost: $300 per hour. NO HALF HOUR.
In today's world, Kylie's price is below market value for the experience. I do agree that all providers seem too high-priced!.
I heartily recommend Kylie Reid?
Special. We went to lunch. She pulled on a thin sundress (and nothing else) - to go to Chick-fil-A. Only I knew there was nothing under that sundress! WOW!
I hope to repeat when she gets unbusy again.
I only met her Wednesday morning, and she is not my personal friend (I wish)
You can use this review to help you decide whether to visit her or not. But to those that know me, most that see her will say, "Dead-ON AGAIN, KJ."
Kylie Reid made my heart smile.
For those of you that I know, or should know, there's a magic password to get you to the front of the line. PM Kenwood Jack.
My reviews are to help those here who contribute. If you have not contributed here, I will not answer your PM.
-
06-22-22 19:42 #24072Senior Member

Posts: 919Your self dignity. C'mon man.
Originally Posted by Benji513
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 14:12 #24071Senior Member

Posts: 200What was the cost?
Originally Posted by LuckyLuke
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 12:13 #24070Senior Member

Posts: 284Kiley Reid
Kiley Reid.
I saw Kiley Reid this morning.
Kiley is legit.
Kiley is beautiful.
Kiley is great.
Full report tomorrow.
Pm Kenwood Jack, if you need something answered NOW.
-
06-22-22 10:42 #24069Senior Member

Posts: 362Look here
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...d=04%3A00%3A00
Originally Posted by Stream60
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 10:31 #24068Senior Member

Posts: 29Saffy / Old add but obtains current number
Here is a link that works, couldn't find a super recent add but her number in this add is current and working. Good luck & stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by Stream60
[View Original Post]
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...s/230438782166
-
06-22-22 10:21 #24067Senior Member

Posts: 29Saffy
I'm glad you had some fun Potus. Also glad my review was of any help. Stay safe out there everyone.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 08:33 #24066Senior Member

Posts: 34Saffy
Could someone give me a link to Saffy. I could not find her ad. Thanks.
-
06-21-22 17:08 #24065Senior Member

Posts: 153Chase. Good visit
Had recent visit to Chase who has been posting frequently. Was able to communicate easy and setup time for half hour visit. She is pretty much like as posted picture and good shape. She was overall nice and had good time though I do all covered. She mentioned that do not like DATY which is not my usual choice so no issue. Hotel incall in the area she posted.
Will try when get chance again.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84381393
-
06-21-22 01:47 #24064Senior Member

Posts: 38Simple image search
A simple image search shows those pics are all over the internet. Highly unlikely to be real.
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 22:10 #24063Regular Member

Posts: 6Go see Sarah!
I've seen Sarah 1 time have tried numerous other times but schedules didn't align, I had a great time, she's a petite little thing but those are her tits, BBBJ w cfs 200 hr was in Sharonville on Chester Rd, she's a doll baby!
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 22:09 #24062Senior Member

Posts: 760Where timeless and timely merge. . . In hell
Yea the 55+ crowd has certainly forgotten all about it due to reduced brain capacity. But I think the game probably changes enough in the later stages that getting a random lady to even participate becomes a twisted turn-on. Reminds me of a youtube interview with comedian Joey Diaz where he said something like not wanting to traumatize younger women by letting them give him a BJ. Shit. I guess I'm on another level of evil. Because even now I can see myself getting off on that angle when the time comes. LMAO.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 21:43 #24061Senior Member

Posts: 3424Timely
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
The post you guys have responded to is from January. I'd imagine the original poster has forgotten all about it.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 20:28 #24060Senior Member

Posts: 827Saffy
I just saw her today. She is a really nice young lady. She just likes that ALT look. Super fine body, smooth skin, nice shape, small perky tits, just like the other monger described. I'll be back to see her. Oh, she likes Taco Bell.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





