Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Submit Review
Page 299 of 752 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 11266
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6796
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    In case you need a summary- chocolate stem Majors at sc or ucla.
    I would assume the UCLA girls are a little more pricey and the cheaper chicks would be the ones studying at Santa Monica college.

  2. #6795
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just stop txting her. When she wants to know why. Then tell her. And if she says anything that doesn't work for you just say "I'll keep that in mind, thanks".
    I have never, ever done one pop and leave. Ever. Never ever.

    That is insulting.

    I can't believe you tolerated that. Are you new at this? Or not paying well? Or is there some circumstance that explains how this is even a topic for discussion?

  3. #6794
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

    I have been off and on SA for the last couple of years and have had a few successful arrangements with some gals. My current regular gal whom I just met, wants to leave after 1 session.

    My other past arrangements allowed me a couple of hours and multiple pops.

    I'm just curious so is the normal for you guys short time, meaning 1 pop and then its off. The price I am giving this girl is not cheap either, costing me 5 $$.

    How do I politely tell her I need more of a time limit or a couple of sessions? Thanks, much appreciated.

    Thanks.

    SB.
    Just stop txting her. When she wants to know why. Then tell her. And if she says anything that doesn't work for you just say "I'll keep that in mind, thanks".

  4. #6793

    Great Survey Here Needed

    Hi Guys,

    I have been off and on SA for the last couple of years and have had a few successful arrangements with some gals. My current regular gal whom I just met, wants to leave after 1 session.

    My other past arrangements allowed me a couple of hours and multiple pops.

    I'm just curious so is the normal for you guys short time, meaning 1 pop and then its off. The price I am giving this girl is not cheap either, costing me 5 $$.

    How do I politely tell her I need more of a time limit or a couple of sessions? Thanks, much appreciated.

    Thanks.

    SB.

  5. #6792
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Recapitulate

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    As a low baller I can tell you it's going up. Tougher and tougher to get a girl for a $ these days. I mean a good looking and physically fit girl. My fortunes are slowly rising so I am pretty sure I am going to have to go to $$ when I can afford to. At that price I am right back to having more than I could F in a lifetime. Most of the girls I hit up would be quite comfortable at that rate once a day. Even though inflation has hit vegas pretty hard the overall COL is so much lower then L. A. That $$ is still a good days pay. And even in L.A. depending on a girls living situation $$ is still a number well worth considering for the less fortunate or just less financially needy ( as in no kid, lives with parents, has a job, etc.).

    But generally speaking if you can convince a girl that you are no drama, fun to be with, experienced, not a dick, flexible, understanding, could be a regular, etc you should easily be able to shave a third off (or half if you really try) whatever their regular reasonable desired rate might be anyway. Most of these girls have a ton of drama in their life and actually like the idea of a casual good time once in a while. Definitely worth the effort. Plus being a business like any business an experienced girl knows she is gonna get a few over payers, so it all balances out. And a new girl might want to play it safe and take less thinking if she takes more the guy is gonna be more demanding or its a scam or whatever.

    I can't tell you how many times I got a crazy low rate for whatever reason. But if time is more precious than money this is not always going to be your best option.
    In case you need a summary- chocolate stem Majors at sc or ucla.

  6. #6791
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKnight21  [View Original Post]
    Fine in person but something off about her when she texts and her situation sounds like it changes.
    I agree, she texts a lot of craziness and told me she had been crying and all this and that, no car, I was all "wow" haha, haven't even met yet.

    I may hit it once, she's in San diego county now, bit of a hike for me. I'm on the fence.

    Thanks for that.

    AD.

  7. #6790
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    With everything going on, is inflation going to bring up or down the avg. Ppm?
    As a low baller I can tell you it's going up. Tougher and tougher to get a girl for a $ these days. I mean a good looking and physically fit girl. My fortunes are slowly rising so I am pretty sure I am going to have to go to $$ when I can afford to. At that price I am right back to having more than I could F in a lifetime. Most of the girls I hit up would be quite comfortable at that rate once a day. Even though inflation has hit vegas pretty hard the overall COL is so much lower then L. A. That $$ is still a good days pay. And even in L.A. depending on a girls living situation $$ is still a number well worth considering for the less fortunate or just less financially needy ( as in no kid, lives with parents, has a job, etc.).

    But generally speaking if you can convince a girl that you are no drama, fun to be with, experienced, not a dick, flexible, understanding, could be a regular, etc you should easily be able to shave a third off (or half if you really try) whatever their regular reasonable desired rate might be anyway. Most of these girls have a ton of drama in their life and actually like the idea of a casual good time once in a while. Definitely worth the effort. Plus being a business like any business an experienced girl knows she is gonna get a few over payers, so it all balances out. And a new girl might want to play it safe and take less thinking if she takes more the guy is gonna be more demanding or its a scam or whatever.

    I can't tell you how many times I got a crazy low rate for whatever reason. But if time is more precious than money this is not always going to be your best option.

  8. #6789
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinedio  [View Original Post]
    Just curious when you met her did she seem like she was on drugs, just something off kilter mental health wise? Talked to her and she's like anxious or frantic. The only other time I experienced this with with former stripper girlfriend who lived with me, who was on stuff and talked and texted 1000 miles and hour. Something seems a bit off but she looks good I may partake.
    Fine in person but something off about her when she texts and her situation sounds like it changes.

  9. #6788

    Inflation

    With everything going on, is inflation going to bring up or down the avg. Ppm?

  10. #6787

    Bri follow up

    Just curious when you met her did she seem like she was on drugs, just something off kilter mental health wise? Talked to her and she's like anxious or frantic. The only other time I experienced this with with former stripper girlfriend who lived with me, who was on stuff and talked and texted 1000 miles and hour. Something seems a bit off but she looks good I may partake.

    Had some fun she's on bc so she let me cip. Really tall, used to play volleyball at USC. Great body, and was a good time in bed. 400. Not sure what her situation was, didn't sound too desperate when we met but sounded pretty bad after we met. Kept asking for gas money so I decided not to repeat. Anyone else seen her?

  11. #6786

    Confused

    I"m confused as hell right now-is this a man or women. I'm not messing with this one LOL!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migs1224  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by the shower comment?

  12. #6785
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    Want a chick with accent? This one is for you. You should ask her to shower with you first if you know what I mean.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-9a603bc7d996
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    Down there.
    LOL. I thought she is a TS. Notice her neck.

  13. #6784
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJe  [View Original Post]
    My favorite gf of all time (before my wife) was / is Assyrian. Also dated a Moroccan and an Egyptian for awhile. Three of the most beautiful women I've ever come across. Wife is Indian.
    Thats is one great benefit of L.A... Eventually you are going to fuck girls from all over the world. Where I was born and lived tiil 20's it was just black or white. I never even met a latina till I was in my early 20's and I remember thinking how exotic she was. lol And even though there were a few other ethnic groups they really kept to them selves, I can tell you in the 70's that inter-racial dating of any kind was rare and mostly on the DL. In the 60's it would have most likely got you an ass whooping or being shunned by your family and maybe even your friends.

  14. #6783

    Love Middle Eastern women

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    I've been attracted to middle eastern women since I moved to the SFV area of Tarzana / Encino about a decade ago. I met a Persian lady in her mid 40's back in 2014 at a business her elderly father worked in before he passed away. We had a mutual attraction and communicated with each other for a few weeks before we connected physically at my house. She was very freaky and well established economically, but the relationship didn't work out because she was in a toxic relationship with someone else prior to me meeting her. I also met another middle eastern lady in her mid 20's who owned a liquor store down the street from my condo where I used to live, but she just wanted to get piped down with her regular store customer which was me at the time. The middle eastern women are well established and freaky, but I don't expect to have a long-term relationship with them.
    My favorite gf of all time (before my wife) was / is Assyrian. Also dated a Moroccan and an Egyptian for awhile. Three of the most beautiful women I've ever come across. Wife is Indian.

  15. #6782

    Brief non SA civi relationship with middle eastern women

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    After moving to L. A. And working in DTLA I developed a fascination for middle eastern women. Tried dating a couple persian girls (almost middle east) civi style, that did not work out. Met 3 on seeking. First one was an 18 year old Burbank runaway (russian/armenian). She stayed at my house for a week and nothing happened. Had her own money and refused to take mine. Ended up going back to her folks. Second one (persian/lebanese/armenian) was a total hottie like 25, hit the FC a few times, wanted to marry me, cost me a bundle. In the end she got busted at BofA trying to steal from one of my accounts. Last one (lebanese/armenian) a MILF very similar to the girl in the pics but like 40. Nice girl, kinda freaky like you said, did a few dates. So maybe not a true blue middle eastern selection. But after all that I decided to just go back to my usual demographic. A lot of work for not too much reward.
    I've been attracted to middle eastern women since I moved to the SFV area of Tarzana / Encino about a decade ago. I met a Persian lady in her mid 40's back in 2014 at a business her elderly father worked in before he passed away. We had a mutual attraction and communicated with each other for a few weeks before we connected physically at my house. She was very freaky and well established economically, but the relationship didn't work out because she was in a toxic relationship with someone else prior to me meeting her. I also met another middle eastern lady in her mid 20's who owned a liquor store down the street from my condo where I used to live, but she just wanted to get piped down with her regular store customer which was me at the time. The middle eastern women are well established and freaky, but I don't expect to have a long-term relationship with them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape