Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 735 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 11019
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5289

    Casey Tyler Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    So CelineBelle being back in town and part of the CaseyTyler group made me think to ask which CT girls do you guys have good experiences with?

    Most complaints I've seen have been in regards to how high volume they are so there was a chance hygiene or performance would be lacking when they're overworked (not showering between, rooms smelling of weed, etc.).

    Reading through CelineBelle's reviews on the other site, it seems a few had issues with her overly submissive personality or apathy, though most reviews seem ok. Generally 1 bad posted review = 5-10 unposted bad experiences. There is one vague, bad experience here too that someone reported.
    All Casey Tyler girls have their name like CelineBelle+ [EMAIL] as their email. Kind of the way I distinguish them. I have seen quite a few of them as they are generally hotter and down to do more.

    1. Cariana Grande (maybe a 7/10 in the face, 7. 5/10 body. Petite, huge tits, smelled like weed, BBBJ which was a bit uninspired as she seemed high, CFS a few positions and bust) Nice enough girl, just seemed so out of it when I saw her.

    2. Candy Milan: Probably my favorite to have seen. 9/10 face, 8/10 body. True spinner, small tits, tight snatch. Lots of DFK and BBBJ face fucking. CFS, busted pretty fast because of all the stimulation. Would see her again in a heart beat.

    3. Cassandra Cora: Pretty girl, got a little chubbier than her pics, but huge natural tits. Amazing BBBJ, maybe top 3 I've ever had. CFS, her tits bouncing in CG and MISH are a site to see.

    4. crystal something: Forgot her name and never left a review. She was a lot bigger than I expected. Like ALOT BIGGER. Gave a good BBBJ, but complained about allergies, and crushed me in CG. Think she was attractive when she was 50 pounds lighter. Quite tall.

    Thats about it from me, I think I ve seen a few other girls here and there but nothing memorable. I do like to dabble in the Brazilians chicks that come through once in a while. Jesus Batty was a fucking treasure. Hot, slim, and GFE through and through.

  2. #5288
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. I saw her about a year ago for an hour VIP session. GFE: DFK, DATY, DATO, BBJ, BLS, CFS. Denied BB. She was really nice.

    I'm guessing she's mid-late 40's. She was really nice. Pretty face but not especially so. Average body, a little extra stomach, but not much. The only knock when I saw her was her pussy was really musky. I even took a quick shower afterwards and I still had that smell on me. So if you see her do a better job of lathering up, LOL.

    Despite that, I'd recommend her. She's got a good deal going right now. I'd prefer to save a little extra and see someone a little more premium though.
    I concur. Cute but not drop dead gorgeous. I met her as she introduced me to Christina Marie.

    I don't mind musky so maybe I will take a dip.

  3. #5287

    Caseytyler group?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheAzz  [View Original Post]
    I've seen quite a few of these gals. CelineBelle can be hit and miss, saw her a few times and twice it was great, even hung out awhile after we were done. She can come across as mechanical though, her body has been touched up south of the border but has an amazing natural rack with pierced nipples. I got all the acronyms with her, just not a lot of passion. My hit ratio with this group has been in the 80% satisfaction, I think they're worth a visit.
    I've seen references to 'the CT girls' obit haven't picked up on how they're connected. Is there a tag or link in their ads, or maybe they advertise on a common web page? Inquiring minds want to know; thanks in advance for any info.

  4. #5286
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheAzz  [View Original Post]
    I've seen quite a few of these gals. CelineBelle can be hit and miss, saw her a few times and twice it was great, even hung out awhile after we were done. She can come across as mechanical though, her body has been touched up south of the border but has an amazing natural rack with pierced nipples. I got all the acronyms with her, just not a lot of passion. My hit ratio with this group has been in the 80% satisfaction, I think they're worth a visit.
    I've gotten that impression regarding the hit or miss after reading reviews and reports here. Most seem hot, but not all are necessarily the same in quality. Especially since they're just recruited under the name, but don't know each other.

    Also saw some random cases that not all may be rbgfe either (but majority are) so it helps to do a little verifying beforehand.

    The lack of passion or being mechanical is unfortunate, so I guess it depends on who you see, their mood at the time, and one's willingness to play the odds there. Has actually sometimes made me wonder if it's morning, lunch, or later that is best for meetups if you had the freedom to choose.

  5. #5285
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    So CelineBelle being back in town and part of the CaseyTyler group made me think to ask which CT girls do you guys have good experiences with?

    Most complaints I've seen have been in regards to how high volume they are so there was a chance hygiene or performance would be lacking when they're overworked (not showering between, rooms smelling of weed, etc.).

    Reading through CelineBelle's reviews on the other site, it seems a few had issues with her overly submissive personality or apathy, though most reviews seem ok. Generally 1 bad posted review = 5-10 unposted bad experiences. There is one vague, bad experience here too that someone reported.

    I've actually seen CaseyTyler herself and had a pretty good GFE time awhile back, though I did get that subtle vibe of being rushed or that she was really busy. She was pretty damn hot and clean, and the room was fine at least. I did get super annoyed that our appointment started late and no extension was given though at no fault of mine. Not that I did anything, but I have this nagging theory based on random bad reviews that if you piss off their booker, he'll tell the girl to give you bad service too, yet he apparently treats them well from what someone said though.

    Tried contacting a couple others but had no luck due to them either being booked or being too late.
    I've seen quite a few of these gals. CelineBelle can be hit and miss, saw her a few times and twice it was great, even hung out awhile after we were done. She can come across as mechanical though, her body has been touched up south of the border but has an amazing natural rack with pierced nipples. I got all the acronyms with her, just not a lot of passion. My hit ratio with this group has been in the 80% satisfaction, I think they're worth a visit.

  6. #5284
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Totally understand. As it is, for reviews on TNA, if I get any interest in the provider, I'll PM the reviewer to get more specific information. Sometimes they answer, sometimes not. If they don't, I move on.
    Same with me on TNA. If I want the real scoop, I PM the reviewer for more details. Most reply and transparent. I do the same when I post a review. I receive several hobbyists inquiries after my reviews and always reply. I'm selective on who I see so majority of my reviews are top shelf.

  7. #5283

    CaseyTyler Group

    So CelineBelle being back in town and part of the CaseyTyler group made me think to ask which CT girls do you guys have good experiences with?

    Most complaints I've seen have been in regards to how high volume they are so there was a chance hygiene or performance would be lacking when they're overworked (not showering between, rooms smelling of weed, etc.).

    Reading through CelineBelle's reviews on the other site, it seems a few had issues with her overly submissive personality or apathy, though most reviews seem ok. Generally 1 bad posted review = 5-10 unposted bad experiences. There is one vague, bad experience here too that someone reported.

    I've actually seen CaseyTyler herself and had a pretty good GFE time awhile back, though I did get that subtle vibe of being rushed or that she was really busy. She was pretty damn hot and clean, and the room was fine at least. I did get super annoyed that our appointment started late and no extension was given though at no fault of mine. Not that I did anything, but I have this nagging theory based on random bad reviews that if you piss off their booker, he'll tell the girl to give you bad service too, yet he apparently treats them well from what someone said though.

    Tried contacting a couple others but had no luck due to them either being booked or being too late.

  8. #5282

    FBSM Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Searotic69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Danielle and gotten FS? I've seen here for fbsm+ and she is incredible but would love to do more with her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....F-for-10-years
    No. I've talked with her about it on several occasions. She has a significant other. She always told me she'd have to discuss it with him. She never seemed interested. She's open to discussing it if you've seen her before.

    She gives a fantastic massage because she's trained in it. Of course the FBSM is incredible. Her reviews are accurate.

  9. #5281

    Musky smell

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. I saw her about a year ago for an hour VIP session. GFE: DFK, DATY, DATO, BBJ, BLS, CFS. Denied BB. She was really nice.

    I'm guessing she's mid-late 40's. She was really nice. Pretty face but not especially so. Average body, a little extra stomach, but not much. The only knock when I saw her was her pussy was really musky. I even took a quick shower afterwards and I still had that smell on me. So if you see her do a better job of lathering up, LOL.

    Despite that, I'd recommend her. She's got a good deal going right now. I'd prefer to save a little extra and see someone a little more premium though.
    A smelly pussy is the worst. I have memories of a stinky puss from 10 years ago and I can smell it like it was yesterday yuk.

  10. #5280
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    From what I've seen, majority of the body rub providers that have VIP in their menu simply means CFS and CBJ. BarbieDollYara and Gabby are both full GPS. The majority of the body rub providers are the biggest upsell and GPS wh*res on the board. And a lot of them just look ratchet AF with the 2 inch long nails, tacky tattoos, and the overkill on the fake eyelashes.
    That was my impression as well looking at most of the non-Asian BR providers. Some of the rates are equivalent to getting almost everything anywhere else. I wonder if it's some kind of pride thing to where they feel too upscale to regularly do FS yet aren't willing to lower prices to reflect sessions without it?

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Totally understand. As it is, for reviews on TNA, if I get any interest in the provider, I'll PM the reviewer to get more specific information. Sometimes they answer, sometimes not. If they don't, I move on.
    Yeah that's been my last resort in a lot of cases if I'm interested enough in someone, and I've given details to others that have asked. I have noticed the best ones to ask are vets or those who give more details than others in reviews. The worst are those who give useless 5 star reviews and nothing else.

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. I saw her about a year ago for an hour VIP session. GFE: DFK, DATY, DATO, BBJ, BLS, CFS. Denied BB. She was really nice.

    I'm guessing she's mid-late 40's. She was really nice. Pretty face but not especially so. Average body, a little extra stomach, but not much. The only knock when I saw her was her pussy was really musky. I even took a quick shower afterwards and I still had that smell on me. So if you see her do a better job of lathering up, LOL.

    Despite that, I'd recommend her. She's got a good deal going right now. I'd prefer to save a little extra and see someone a little more premium though.
    Thanks for the extensive details. I'll keep track of her as I do like that combo thing she has going on and she's at least GFE. The rest of your comment reminded me that I'm a little surprised I haven't run into more incompatible smell issues with providers. Maybe once during a massage with an oil smell I didn't like at all, but it's rare.

  11. #5279

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ek-Come-See-Me!

    Has anyone seen VC before? Tried researching and found pretty much no hits with details which is surprising considering she's been around awhile. Been leery of ads with blurred faces lately especially if they're a bit older.

    2 Hr combo seems nice, but also not so nice if you don't mesh well.
    I've seen her. I saw her about a year ago for an hour VIP session. GFE: DFK, DATY, DATO, BBJ, BLS, CFS. Denied BB. She was really nice.

    I'm guessing she's mid-late 40's. She was really nice. Pretty face but not especially so. Average body, a little extra stomach, but not much. The only knock when I saw her was her pussy was really musky. I even took a quick shower afterwards and I still had that smell on me. So if you see her do a better job of lathering up, LOL.

    Despite that, I'd recommend her. She's got a good deal going right now. I'd prefer to save a little extra and see someone a little more premium though.

  12. #5278
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Really hate when you have to research or ask what the hell the differences are between menus when it's not obvious. The only thing worse is when rates aren't posted in ads / profiles.
    Totally understand. As it is, for reviews on TNA, if I get any interest in the provider, I'll PM the reviewer to get more specific information. Sometimes they answer, sometimes not. If they don't, I move on.

  13. #5277
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Really hate when you have to research or ask what the hell the differences are between menus when it's not obvious. The only thing worse is when rates aren't posted in ads / profiles.

    For instance, anyone know the difference between BarbieDollYara's (Gabby's duo partner) reg nuru, VIP nuru, and companion? BTW 8+ for the last is crazy.

    I've looked over the VIP and duo BR thing as well and I'm also getting not worth it vibes, especially when some reviews throw around vague words like safety or imply not rbgfe or kissing is under hate in profiles. After a certain price, you need guarantees before pulling the trigger.
    From what I've seen, majority of the body rub providers that have VIP in their menu simply means CFS and CBJ. BarbieDollYara and Gabby are both full GPS. The majority of the body rub providers are the biggest upsell and GPS wh*res on the board. And a lot of them just look ratchet AF with the 2 inch long nails, tacky tattoos, and the overkill on the fake eyelashes.

  14. #5276
    Quote Originally Posted by Searotic69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Danielle and gotten FS? I've seen here for fbsm+ and she is incredible but would love to do more with her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....F-for-10-years
    Nope. I think there was a time long ago she'd be into it, but those days are gone.

  15. #5275

    YMMV on Bookers

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....about-services

    Seeing this pop up more, but care on asking the agencies about what's provided as it's sometimes not even accurate. If that one post is correct in saying this was the same agency as Nora that was banned (no idea why, she seemed to have great reviews), seems like a pretty shit business plan if people call out on it.

    Why not just get pro-GFE "European models", make a bunch, everyone is happy, and move on?

    I salute the guy who TOFTT. I'd be livid to get non-GFE for 3-5+, and in some supposedly real reviews of the agency girls on the other site, guys are actually happy about it. We'll just normalize wearing a latex barrier for kissing at this rate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape