Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 1126
-
06-20-22 12:08 #331Senior Member

Posts: 96Tried sending her a PM. Probably got ignored cause I'm level 0. Shame that HX is basically non-existent outside of Socal.
Originally Posted by RogerEggin
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 19:41 #330Regular Member

Posts: 18Never pay deposits
Not even with a hundred positive reviews. I saw Anita. While the deed itself was nice enough, the rendezvous went weirdly and I had to return to her venue after being directed to the wrong room. I didn't leave a review in this case because I felt she made it up to me for the waste of time. Out of my twenty posted reviews, two are half star ones. So PD will publish them sometimes.
I heavily discount reviewers with only one review, but that wouldn't have saved you in this case. I would guess it's a drug problem that is generally well controlled. Best to avoid being the victim on a bad day by never submitting a deposit. Once you have a few reviews with provider responses, they should know you're not a flake.
Originally Posted by Dhgrg
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 17:10 #329Senior Member

Posts: 104Stolen deposits
Same. Anitaphuck stole my deposit. Tried writing a review on PD and they didn't even approve it. PD mods are clowns.
Originally Posted by BigJ21
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 15:20 #328Senior Member

Posts: 84JenBanks606
She's been mentioned as BBFS in some of the SoCal forums, posting as in the Bay Area on HX.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JenBanks606
I never bothered getting cleared on HX so have no way of contacting her. Hopefully someone else gets to enjoy!
-
06-14-22 21:46 #327Senior Member

Posts: 515I use picture search engines. Multiple times I found pics of well reviewed provider to be stolen IG or Russian model pics.
Originally Posted by VisibleNinja
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 21:33 #326Regular Member

Posts: 18Natalie sounds awesome, wish I were wealthier
Natalie has many positive reviews, and if I could manage that hourly rate, bear honey would just be a nice bonus. In my experience, most times I've received this bonus, it was unadvertised or even disclaimed.
Originally Posted by PhoenixBadBack
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 21:18 #325Senior Member

Posts: 733Read the latest review of her's posted in this San Diego thread: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports. Post #4490
Originally Posted by JDiggle
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 21:15 #324Senior Member

Posts: 255LOL the Private Delights VIP experiment failed because 1) it was too expensive 2) you had to pay for it through some convoluted mess 3) PD reviews are worthless anyway except maybe to confirm if a girl is legit.
-
06-14-22 11:09 #323Senior Member

Posts: 515RE stolen deposits.
Check with a trusted provider, see if your phone digits has negative reviews. Providers see it as an excuse to take your money. (I wouldn't ever give a deposit) I pay cash on arrival. A lot of providers write negative reviews for the stupidest shit too.
-
06-14-22 03:00 #322Senior Member

Posts: 58I work in the same field. And hot damn that was a quick fail. The A / B test they used to justify the rollout must have been bogus!.
Originally Posted by PhoenixBadBack
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 00:44 #321Senior Member

Posts: 51Epic fail
It really was an epic fail. Like I have seen my share of rollbacks (I work in digital analytics, web and app) but never have I seen a rollback after a single day. 🤣.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 23:18 #320Regular Member

Posts: 6I don't trust any reviews on PD. Had deposits stolen twice. These were providers with 100 + 5 star reviews. Tried to leave a review talking about it, never even posted. I had screenshots showing the texts and deposit. PD never replied.
Originally Posted by SlyshyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 21:08 #319Senior Member

Posts: 733It's gone? I'm unable to read the worthless reviews now and getting prompted to upgrade to the VIP?!
Originally Posted by SlyshyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 21:06 #318Senior Member

Posts: 839A lot of the providers complained, as stated. It made the reviews worthless and pointless. No one would pay $66 a week for VIP.
Originally Posted by SlyshyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 21:03 #317Senior Member

Posts: 122The VIP package is gone, they ended whatever that stupid experiment was. Even if they didn't, I wouldn't sign up for that ridiculous weekly fee for something as worthless as their reviews.
Originally Posted by HowlingCow
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




