Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 1126
This blog is moderated by Pmanhere
  1. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlingCow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone signing up for the VIP package with private delights? Or is everyone like me (already have some favorites we see over and over again?
    "Note: VIP is gone. You can read full reviews for free. ".

  2. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlingCow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone signing up for the VIP package with private delights? Or is everyone like me (already have some favorites we see over and over again?
    They undid it back to normal.

    Shait most my reviews don't got through and most the reviews I read don't have real intel.

    Who wants to pay for that lo.

  3. #314

    Anyone a VIP client on private delights?

    Anyone signing up for the VIP package with private delights? Or is everyone like me (already have some favorites we see over and over again?

  4. #313

    Natalie

    I'm 99% sure that she doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixBadBack  [View Original Post]
    Okay. This is a long shot, but perhaps someone here has the intel before I make a fool out of myself and try to ask in the room (cause I still haven't found my courage on that one, and asking in txt seems to be a 1/10 chance of getting a "yes" even from the ones that provide it).

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/NatalieLBelle

    Her ad seems normal, nothing standing out, until you get to the bottom. A simple emoji of a Bear and a Honey Pot.

    I have seen the Bear emoji before but usually with some context around it like "I offer -Bear Emoji- but no context here. Just a Bear and a Honey Pot leaving me to question: Is the bear truly sticky with honey?

    (props to those who get the reference.

  5. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixBadBack  [View Original Post]
    Okay. This is a long shot, but perhaps someone here has the intel before I make a fool out of myself and try to ask in the room (cause I still haven't found my courage on that one, and asking in txt seems to be a 1/10 chance of getting a "yes" even from the ones that provide it).

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/NatalieLBelle

    Her ad seems normal, nothing standing out, until you get to the bottom. A simple emoji of a Bear and a Honey Pot.

    I have seen the Bear emoji before but usually with some context around it like "I offer -Bear Emoji- but no context here. Just a Bear and a Honey Pot leaving me to question: Is the bear truly sticky with honey?

    (props to those who get the reference.
    Long shot for sure. Very few providers are that sophisticated. It's like when reviewers say things like "True GFE" or "Ultimate GFE". Both descriptions are bareback according to the urban dictionary and the RB acronymns list. But my money says the reviewers have no clue about that and just want to ingratiate themselves with the provider.

    I compiled lists of providers and services mentioned in the reviews that slipped by the moderators. Missed this one.

  6. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a couple of BB girls have had their ads pulled on PD, Daisy (Muh Genie) was one and that tow916 gal mentioned earlier in thsi thread.

    PD is going to start charging to read their useless reviews anyways. I've been compiling lists of those I'd like to see.
    I don't know about you guys. But PD charging to read reviews is the worst thing they could have thought of.

  7. #310

    The bear is sticky with honey

    Okay. This is a long shot, but perhaps someone here has the intel before I make a fool out of myself and try to ask in the room (cause I still haven't found my courage on that one, and asking in txt seems to be a 1/10 chance of getting a "yes" even from the ones that provide it).

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/NatalieLBelle

    Her ad seems normal, nothing standing out, until you get to the bottom. A simple emoji of a Bear and a Honey Pot.

    I have seen the Bear emoji before but usually with some context around it like "I offer -Bear Emoji- but no context here. Just a Bear and a Honey Pot leaving me to question: Is the bear truly sticky with honey?

    (props to those who get the reference.

  8. #309
    Looks like a couple of BB girls have had their ads pulled on PD, Daisy (Muh Genie) was one and that tow916 gal mentioned earlier in thsi thread.

    PD is going to start charging to read their useless reviews anyways. I've been compiling lists of those I'd like to see.

  9. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixBadBack  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Ravenkitten

    Donations:

    $500 for an hour with bareback BBBJ.

    No kissing.

    $400 hhr.

    Anyone got the intel whether or not her "bareback BBBJ" menu is BBFS and BBBJ? Or just a double affirmation on the BBBJ?
    Looks like she corrected it.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ca/Ravenkitten

  10. #307

    Kehlani

    Sweet young gnd hapa chick. From Reno area but catch her when she comes to the bay. Outcalls only though. BBBJ, BBFS CIP, no kissing.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Kehlani003

  11. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    Was it ever determined whether she goes full bare?

    She has mediocre reviews elsewhere.

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1062607935
    Contacted her via text and she does offer bare but no cip. She's in the north bay so too much of a trek for me go try.

  12. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by JDiggle  [View Original Post]
    Her VIP is just GFE. Lame.
    Ouch! So did you get a BBBJ? Still pricey for GFE nonetheless.

  13. #304

    I toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    Noticed that BBBJ is on the no list. So what kind of VIP is that?
    Her VIP is just GFE. Lame.

  14. #303
    Came across this ad. Not sure I want to see her. But thought I'd share.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...stbay/83427966

    And this one. She was mentioned as a BBFS girl in an archived thread.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../CamilaPhoenix

  15. #302
    I wanted to see her at some point just for the eye candy a few years back when it was $250 or so for hh. Never made it down to SJ and followed through. Now I'm intrigued again. Might put her back on my favorites. Although honestly if her look changed in person I would walk before paying 1 k for a big woman.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape