Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1126
This blog is moderated by Pmanhere
  1. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerEggin  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned as BBFS in some of the SoCal forums, posting as in the Bay Area on HX.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JenBanks606

    I never bothered getting cleared on HX so have no way of contacting her. Hopefully someone else gets to enjoy!
    Tried sending her a PM. Probably got ignored cause I'm level 0. Shame that HX is basically non-existent outside of Socal.

  2. #330

    Never pay deposits

    Not even with a hundred positive reviews. I saw Anita. While the deed itself was nice enough, the rendezvous went weirdly and I had to return to her venue after being directed to the wrong room. I didn't leave a review in this case because I felt she made it up to me for the waste of time. Out of my twenty posted reviews, two are half star ones. So PD will publish them sometimes.

    I heavily discount reviewers with only one review, but that wouldn't have saved you in this case. I would guess it's a drug problem that is generally well controlled. Best to avoid being the victim on a bad day by never submitting a deposit. Once you have a few reviews with provider responses, they should know you're not a flake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dhgrg  [View Original Post]
    Same. Anitaphuck stole my deposit. Tried writing a review on PD and they didn't even approve it. PD mods are clowns.

  3. #329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Stolen deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ21  [View Original Post]
    I don't trust any reviews on PD. Had deposits stolen twice. These were providers with 100 + 5 star reviews. Tried to leave a review talking about it, never even posted. I had screenshots showing the texts and deposit. PD never replied.
    Same. Anitaphuck stole my deposit. Tried writing a review on PD and they didn't even approve it. PD mods are clowns.

  4. #328

    JenBanks606

    She's been mentioned as BBFS in some of the SoCal forums, posting as in the Bay Area on HX.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JenBanks606

    I never bothered getting cleared on HX so have no way of contacting her. Hopefully someone else gets to enjoy!

  5. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by VisibleNinja  [View Original Post]
    "except maybe to confirm if a girl is legit."
    I use picture search engines. Multiple times I found pics of well reviewed provider to be stolen IG or Russian model pics.

  6. #326

    Natalie sounds awesome, wish I were wealthier

    Natalie has many positive reviews, and if I could manage that hourly rate, bear honey would just be a nice bonus. In my experience, most times I've received this bonus, it was unadvertised or even disclaimed.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixBadBack  [View Original Post]
    Okay. This is a long shot, but perhaps someone here has the intel before I make a fool out of myself and try to ask in the room (cause I still haven't found my courage on that one, and asking in txt seems to be a 1/10 chance of getting a "yes" even from the ones that provide it).

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/NatalieLBelle

    Her ad seems normal, nothing standing out, until you get to the bottom. A simple emoji of a Bear and a Honey Pot.

    I have seen the Bear emoji before but usually with some context around it like "I offer -Bear Emoji- but no context here. Just a Bear and a Honey Pot leaving me to question: Is the bear truly sticky with honey?

    (props to those who get the reference.

  7. #325
    Read the latest review of her's posted in this San Diego thread: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports. Post #4490

  8. #324
    LOL the Private Delights VIP experiment failed because 1) it was too expensive 2) you had to pay for it through some convoluted mess 3) PD reviews are worthless anyway except maybe to confirm if a girl is legit.

  9. #323
    RE stolen deposits.

    Check with a trusted provider, see if your phone digits has negative reviews. Providers see it as an excuse to take your money. (I wouldn't ever give a deposit) I pay cash on arrival. A lot of providers write negative reviews for the stupidest shit too.

  10. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixBadBack  [View Original Post]
    It really was an epic fail. Like I have seen my share of rollbacks (I work in digital analytics, web and app) but never have I seen a rollback after a single day.
    I work in the same field. And hot damn that was a quick fail. The A / B test they used to justify the rollout must have been bogus!.

  11. #321

    Epic fail

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    It's gone? I'm unable to read the worthless reviews now and getting prompted to upgrade to the VIP?!
    It really was an epic fail. Like I have seen my share of rollbacks (I work in digital analytics, web and app) but never have I seen a rollback after a single day. 🤣.

  12. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyshyGuy  [View Original Post]
    The VIP package is gone, they ended whatever that stupid experiment was. Even if they didn't, I wouldn't sign up for that ridiculous weekly fee for something as worthless as their reviews.
    I don't trust any reviews on PD. Had deposits stolen twice. These were providers with 100 + 5 star reviews. Tried to leave a review talking about it, never even posted. I had screenshots showing the texts and deposit. PD never replied.

  13. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyshyGuy  [View Original Post]
    The VIP package is gone, they ended whatever that stupid experiment was. Even if they didn't, I wouldn't sign up for that ridiculous weekly fee for something as worthless as their reviews.
    It's gone? I'm unable to read the worthless reviews now and getting prompted to upgrade to the VIP?!

  14. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyshyGuy  [View Original Post]
    The VIP package is gone, they ended whatever that stupid experiment was. Even if they didn't, I wouldn't sign up for that ridiculous weekly fee for something as worthless as their reviews.
    A lot of the providers complained, as stated. It made the reviews worthless and pointless. No one would pay $66 a week for VIP.

  15. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlingCow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone signing up for the VIP package with private delights? Or is everyone like me (already have some favorites we see over and over again?
    The VIP package is gone, they ended whatever that stupid experiment was. Even if they didn't, I wouldn't sign up for that ridiculous weekly fee for something as worthless as their reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape