Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 11019
-
06-20-22 16:00 #5274Senior Member

Posts: 671Vanessa Cruz
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ek-Come-See-Me!
Has anyone seen VC before? Tried researching and found pretty much no hits with details which is surprising considering she's been around awhile. Been leery of ads with blurred faces lately especially if they're a bit older.
2 Hr combo seems nice, but also not so nice if you don't mesh well.
-
06-20-22 15:24 #5273Regular Member

Posts: 22FBSM Danielle
Has anyone seen Danielle and gotten FS? I've seen here for fbsm+ and she is incredible but would love to do more with her.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....F-for-10-years
-
06-20-22 15:18 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 671Really hate when you have to research or ask what the hell the differences are between menus when it's not obvious. The only thing worse is when rates aren't posted in ads / profiles.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
For instance, anyone know the difference between BarbieDollYara's (Gabby's duo partner) reg nuru, VIP nuru, and companion? BTW 8+ for the last is crazy.
I've looked over the VIP and duo BR thing as well and I'm also getting not worth it vibes, especially when some reviews throw around vague words like safety or imply not rbgfe or kissing is under hate in profiles. After a certain price, you need guarantees before pulling the trigger.
-
06-20-22 13:06 #5271Banned Member

Posts: 1358"Little too much"? I'd say way too much. And she is not even that attractive.
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 10:22 #5270Senior Member

Posts: 142$600 is a little to much for a haircut and extra circular activity.
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 08:32 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 275That Veronica Avluv is one dirty ****! I'm sure I could never "measure up" and would be too intimidated!
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 06:07 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 41Saw her before the rate hike. I wouldn't see her today for that.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 01:16 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 617But for 500/ hr? Ouch!
Originally Posted by JohnSimple
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 01:07 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 244Nova North
This girl been strictly no service no BBBJ no daty no kissing how you get BBBJ was in VIP extra?
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 23:34 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 352I've been living on the East Coast for almost 4 years and I helped out AIA a lot. There were a lot more pornstars traveling to NYC than Chicago from what I saw. In addition to that, a lot of the Miami pornstars would travel to NYC as well since it was close and got a lot more traffic. I actually got a lot of hobbyists in Chicago asking me if there would be more girls going to Chicago on a subreddit that I modded for escorting pornstars. Didn't even have to do with the tourist seasons either. Pre-COVID, NYC regularly had 10-15 visiting pornstars a month, with about half of them UTR. Chicago was maybe half that amount. Had a few of them reach out to me to confirm dates and stuff. Like I said before, I've gotten to know a number of them and for the most part I never really had issues with them. There were some that strictly wanted to keep it UTR and there were others that had no problem promoting it publicly on social media.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Still working on my bucket list though. Now that I'm back on the West Coast, much easier to see them in LA and LV.
P.S.: My best escort session ever, whether it be pornstar, non-pornstar, or sugarbaby was with Veronica Avluv. What was supposed to be a 1 hour session turned into about 4 hours. Best BBBJ ever as well. Squirting, anal, BBFS, the whole 9 yards. Highly recommend if you're ever in Florida.
-
06-19-22 19:20 #5264Senior Member

Posts: 606Search
The search over there is extremely reliable. Click on the SEARCH button. Go to PROVIDERS. Start typing in the name, it will auto drop-down a partial list and the more characters you enter, the more accurate it gets.
Originally Posted by CrackedWheat
[View Original Post]
Been using it for over a decade, have yet to be mislead. However, since many seem to be either too lazy or too daft to figure out a second grade level internet function:
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?536986-Nova-North
-
06-19-22 16:58 #5263Banned Member

Posts: 221Happy Father's Day to you. Why no link? Seems like an easy thing yet it's often left out and the search on the forum is unreliable at best.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
CW.
-
06-19-22 15:12 #5262Senior Member

Posts: 606Nova North
Strange kid. (19). Been on her own for quite a few years, gave me a Father's Day discount. BBBJ / CFS. She is a good little fucktoy. I'll keep visiting, maybe try to seed her at some point.
Went south on the way to visit my dad in Eugene. Will sample some Oregon poon hopefully tomorrow.
Happy Father's Day gentleman. Go forth and penetrate.
-
06-19-22 13:50 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 65Anyone Took Her Out?
I was wondering if any of you gentlemen took this lady out on a date? Any details are greatly appreciated and I know she's located in tacoma but the tacoma forum is not as active as this one. Please let me know what why'all come up with even if its hearsay. Thanks!
https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...acoma/84196865
-
06-19-22 13:06 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 2184Yup agreed, I have lived in both cities Chicago (Gold coast. Heart of downtown) and NYC (midtown Manhattan). Both cities get a fair share of pornstars visiting. I would not say NYC gets more. They actually both see pretty decent volumes of porn-stars, especially when the tourism spikes happen. Many of them will have NYC and Chicago on their travel plans. I used to travel both within and outside the US very very frequently (weekly) for over 15 years so I am extremely familiar with traveling providers and to be honest a little bit about porn stars too. Although due to cost, I prefer non porn stars as I have already mentioned in my last post. Now as my travel has slowed down and I prefer to see someone only 1-2 times a month (I. E. Not as frequently) - I really prefer the more personal touch of a semi-pro or pro who is okay with longer appointments.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





