Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 903 1403 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 23697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17667

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    Been talking and hanging out with Mia. She's fun as fuck. Many tales and videos to back up. I know some of you guys have been wanting to meet up with her. So I got the answers to most of your questions.

    She wants the person to be cleaned and well groomed. No Fetish. No Greek. No BB. No BS (just like Minx). QV $60 hhr 80 Hr 120.

    Not totally GFE but definitely YMMV. If there is a Fetish it's extra.

    If you haven't seen her I would definitely recommend. She lives near Summit Lake and some would say the neighborhood is a little sketchy but I've been there late at night and hadn't had any problems. Even met one of her neighbors Boo while hanging out with her.
    She is fun, great BJ, good conversation. She also speaks of Vamp well. She asked how I heard about her since she wasn't posting at the time. I only saw her once but have been meaning to get back.

  2. #17666

    MILF Mia (like in Me ah)

    Been talking and hanging out with Mia. She's fun as fuck. Many tales and videos to back up. I know some of you guys have been wanting to meet up with her. So I got the answers to most of your questions.

    She wants the person to be cleaned and well groomed. No Fetish. No Greek. No BB. No BS (just like Minx). QV $60 hhr 80 Hr 120.

    Not totally GFE but definitely YMMV. If there is a Fetish it's extra.

    If you haven't seen her I would definitely recommend. She lives near Summit Lake and some would say the neighborhood is a little sketchy but I've been there late at night and hadn't had any problems. Even met one of her neighbors Boo while hanging out with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000001(1).jpg‎   image000000(1).jpg‎  

  3. #17665

    Daisy. Everyone's Favorite Flower

    Just got word that Daisy has passed away last night of apparent drug overdose. She was pronounced brain dead when they took her off the supports. Sorry to hear someone so young is gone almost over a year since Nicole passed.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co E /645661259285.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails daisy.jpg‎   daisy3.jpg‎   Daisy2.jpg‎  

  4. #17664

  5. #17663
    Quote Originally Posted by YourGutterGuy  [View Original Post]
    Akron girls are the bottom feeders of northeast Ohio. I see the reviews and I look at the links and most are a bunch of needle using meth, heroine, and crack ******. The best girl in Akron is a BBW that lives in a shitty trailer? All of you guys gave Rachel / Natalie a ton of shit on this site because she upped her rates. Can you blame her? Look at her competition. She's probably the best girl in the area. From what I hear she's got a nice incall, great body, and now a new set of twins for you to play with. You truly get what you pay for in this world. Apparently Akron guys want 1000 dollar pussy for 50 bucks.
    There are still some good providers in the Akron / Canton area. I'd argue Akron / Canton is much better than Cleveland for hobbying. Ms. Stilletos, violet, Ms. Kitty, Rachel Reigns, and Stacy just to name a few. I'm hard pressed to think of even one or two good provides in Cleveland right now.

  6. #17662

    Kelly-scam artist

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    Scam artist. That's why she keeps changing her name. Does the come over, lay the deposit on the dresser and oh wait baby daddy at the door ready for a confrontation.
    Thanks, Vamp for TOFTT and letting us know to avoid this scammer. With any luck, she and her dickhead robber BF will cross paths with the wrong guy someday and learn a lesson the hard way. As always, your intel is always valuable.

    Tonto.

  7. #17661

    Kelly or what ever name changes to

    She changes names and pictures often she will rob you or take advantage with every trick in book. Not her description in bold she does that on all her post s.

  8. #17660
    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    Scam artist. That's why she keeps changing her name. Does the come over, lay the deposit on the dresser and oh wait baby daddy at the door ready for a confrontation.
    She'll do anal, DFK, and she'll let you pee on her. She's good looking, not too hard to guess she's a scam.

  9. #17659

    Kelly

    Scam artist. That's why she keeps changing her name. Does the come over, lay the deposit on the dresser and oh wait baby daddy at the door ready for a confrontation.

  10. #17658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    Canton AA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith5494  [View Original Post]
    You might want to check out her face photo I found. YIKES!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...te-pi/32181088
    I wondered why she never posted a face pic. Yea a little ruff I quess! Thanks for the help.

    Jimmy:

  11. #17657

  12. #17656

    Akron girls

    Akron girls are the bottom feeders of northeast Ohio. I see the reviews and I look at the links and most are a bunch of needle using meth, heroine, and crack ******. The best girl in Akron is a BBW that lives in a shitty trailer? All of you guys gave Rachel / Natalie a ton of shit on this site because she upped her rates. Can you blame her? Look at her competition. She's probably the best girl in the area. From what I hear she's got a nice incall, great body, and now a new set of twins for you to play with. You truly get what you pay for in this world. Apparently Akron guys want 1000 dollar pussy for 50 bucks.

  13. #17655
    Oops, think I will pass. There is probably a reason some ladies never show face pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith5494  [View Original Post]
    You might want to check out her face photo I found. YIKES!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...te-pi/32181088

  14. #17654
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy5  [View Original Post]
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...s/590248291837

    This link should work. Has anyone had the opportunity to visit with this lady?? Any information would be appreciated. Any thing regarding service, in call, rates etc would really be appreciated. Post or PM me. Thanks in advance for any help with information.

    Jimmy:
    You might want to check out her face photo I found. YIKES!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...te-pi/32181088

  15. #17653
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    Canton AA Spinner??

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...s/590248291837

    This link should work. Has anyone had the opportunity to visit with this lady?? Any information would be appreciated. Any thing regarding service, in call, rates etc would really be appreciated. Post or PM me. Thanks in advance for any help with information.

    Jimmy:

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape